Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 788)

Showing posts 15,741 - 15,760 of21,305
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

No, Texas does not deserve Perry, I am not a Mexican or a yankee, and I don't care if Perry gets POed or not. To say he would be better than Obama isn't saying much, just opposite side of that whale turd on the bottom of the gulf. You call Perry man enough to be POTUS, must not take much of a man, I guess that's why they need all those Secret Service Agents.
Coconut Carl

El Prado, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah, man. Texas definitely deserves Petulant Perry. Just like it deserved Bailout Bush.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ranger wrote:
I post on this topic down here in south Texas JUST to piss off ole big bad johnboy up thar in north Texas!!! Keep em comin, boys...

Yeaaa Your from south texas? I don,t think most of you goofballs on here are from texas i think most of you are yankees. Your inicater claims to be from the united states,therefore your a mexican by chance are a yankee....yeaaa good luck on pissing me big bad john off......yeaaaa go back to your own city forum as you are only making me have more fun. Sorry about the bd grammer my friend it kinda goes with the topix forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
No, Texas does not deserve Perry, I am not a Mexican or a yankee, and I don't care if Perry gets POed or not. To say he would be better than Obama isn't saying much, just opposite side of that whale turd on the bottom of the gulf. You call Perry man enough to be POTUS, must not take much of a man, I guess that's why they need all those Secret Service Agents.

My fellow friend mr texan. 9 goons on here claim your yankee and are mexican. I have to go along with these clowns until you prove otherwise.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Coconut Carl wrote:
Oh yeah, man. Texas definitely deserves Petulant Perry. Just like it deserved Bailout Bush.

Yes think about it he would be better then obama.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ranger wrote:
Come and take it!

Sorry lone ranger but you have been banned from the forum.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Bernard you must suffer from selective memory, or did you forget about the solar panels, and electric car you bought and paid for with cash? Do you own them or are you merely leasing them from the government? And I am not flustered, merely tire of your commie bullshit.
Foreskin is a paid shill and a waste of time. What he blathers on about doesn't amount to a pisshole in a Siberian snow bank.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreskin is a paid shill and a waste of time. What he blathers on about doesn't amount to a pisshole in a Siberian snow bank.
His mug shot looked nice.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

thanks to the great dr ben for his great work in my life i was in pain
when my lover left me for another girl he no longer listen to me even
when i call him he no longer pick my calls so i was not happy about
this and i told my friend about this and she introduce me to the great
dr ben and i contact him and he told me what to do and till today we
are living together if you have anything bordering you via
benlod2@yahoo.pl or call +2348085149486
Linda from Germany
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

9 goons, and you think they know what they are talking about? So if you want to go along with 9 goons-clowns be my guest, that just tells me that your judgement is as bad as your breath. John John John even you can't be THAT STUPID!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 you do have Bernard figured out, perhaps a snowbank in Siberia is where he belongs, dirty commie puke that he is.
ranger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Testicle
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
Bernard you must suffer from selective memory, or did you forget about the solar panels, and electric car you bought and paid for with cash? Do you own them or are you merely leasing them from the government? And I am not flustered, merely tire of your commie bullshit.
Tex did not say it was a car. Solar Panels to the vehicle and all in between requires the permission of my sovereignty. Then, Iím assigned various tributes that I must donate to this sovereignty. Some are called taxes, licenses, registrations permits etc. Keep in mind even after you get your driverís licensee paid for, it paid for the privilege to drive. LOL even your privileges are to be licensed and paid for. With your limited abilities to observe simple realities that you are embraced within is out standing. Its neither commie or fascist or totalitarian or etc, etc, More a combination of most of them deriving what benefits our Democracy.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, defiant once again illuminates his ignorance for all to see. He brings forth shame for Texas as if they havenít had enough of that.
So how your kids doing? Are you on speaking terms with yet? Wife still with you? Hmmm.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Think he doing good? What's ur take?
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
Defiant1 you do have Bernard figured out, perhaps a snowbank in Siberia is where he belongs, dirty commie puke that he is.
LOL Tex seeks the brotherhood of defiant. Explains and supports the theory that ignorance will seek it own levels. Observe how limited their abilities to converse. Callow sophomoric name calling. This is them at their best. Lost without education. Perry was instrumental in seeing to that. Education in Texas is now in the dump. Even Corporatist shun the state for their lack of skilled workers.
Hey you are #1 though. In the drop out rate to education. Another Perry great achievement. Perry Sure didnít last long on the National stage. Sarah. Bauchman and Perry. Three Stooges revisitedÖ
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Back in The USSR you might be hearalded as a great patriot, here you are just another commie piece of s--t. So Bernard get on back to the USSR where they will love you.
Jeffrey

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Go texans and Astros
jim

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

test
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Tex seeks the brotherhood of defiant. Explains and supports the theory that ignorance will seek it own levels. Observe how limited their abilities to converse. Callow sophomoric name calling. This is them at their best. Lost without education. Perry was instrumental in seeing to that. Education in Texas is now in the dump. Even Corporatist shun the state for their lack of skilled workers.
Hey you are #1 though. In the drop out rate to education. Another Perry great achievement. Perry Sure didnít last long on the National stage. Sarah. Bauchman and Perry. Three Stooges revisitedÖ
Mr bernard something tells me your from florida right? Then i urge you to get back on your own city forum. You are a long ways from home pal and your city forum needs you there not here. Are else i,am going to step on your toes every time you post. Are you really a bernard? are is this your handle? This is my city so go back home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,741 - 15,760 of21,305
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
searching for the caregivers of patty valdez (Jan '12) 5 hr L Morales 16
CFPB hearing in El Paso on proposal to disclose... 5 hr L Morales 1
El Paso County votes to reorganize operation, $... 6 hr Big Sam Mendoza 5
Border Work 6 hr Big Sam Mendoza 9
KVIA News 7 hr JWRussell USRN 32
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 8 hr Fletcher Grey 2,086
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr Defiant1 16,958
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••