Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15517 Nov 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Hello Fed and Notheeng .....hope you guys have a great day....I'm aware y'all aren't the same guy by the way ...
Howdy Waco, what does the 1909 stand for?

Surely not the year you were born.

LOL

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15518 Nov 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
Wrong again on a good many things Know Nothing, I have no prior screen names, nor was I birthed from a $hit filled anything(that would mean I am your brother) and I do not care about the origin of your screen name, and I did not interprite it (it just describes you so perfectly) and those personal consequinces LMAO. Was that another of your threats? If it is; Oh well. I say nothing on here that I would not say to your face.
In fact, I want to say it was in the same place where there was a discussion about converting a 1911 to a .460 Rowland, which someone said was bullsheet. I defended whoever was talking about the conversion because it is a legitimate thing that can be done with a drop in kit. s it turns out, I know many things. It may have been involved in that discussion, or it may have been that you were posting in the same area. I know it was somewhere in that time-frame where I first saw your postings. BTW your spelling is horrible, and you are, in general an unpleasant arsehole. I also would not say anything I would not say to someone's face, so that doesn't actually impress me.

But I don't know that.

#15519 Nov 21, 2012
goose bumps wrote:
If he has the time to troll six different Topix sites everyday, he obviously doesn't work and is on government assistance. He's what you call an Obama boy!
You have a very closed mind and should keep in mind that not everyone works a forty hour eight to five schedule these days.

I work a full time job on a very condensed schedule. There are days where I am at work for more hours a day than you are even awake for. When I am at work, I have long periods of down time where I can do whatever I want, but my work is prone to sudden emergencies that require me to respond immediately. That's why sometimes I may respond to one post and not to another for a few hours. Also, my phone allows me to view and respond on Topix as quickly as I can from my computer, so sometimes I am responding while waiting in line at the store or other places.

Of course, it should go without saying, I obviously receive no government assistance. Our family also probably pays more in income tax than you make in a year.

Dream on lowlife.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15520 Nov 21, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Waco, what does the 1909 stand for?
Surely not the year you were born.
LOL
Accidentally registered.Before I got the hang of using a smartphone!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#15521 Nov 21, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I want to say it was in the same place where there was a discussion about converting a 1911 to a .460 Rowland, which someone said was bullsheet. I defended whoever was talking about the conversion because it is a legitimate thing that can be done with a drop in kit. s it turns out, I know many things. It may have been involved in that discussion, or it may have been that you were posting in the same area. I know it was somewhere in that time-frame where I first saw your postings. BTW your spelling is horrible, and you are, in general an unpleasant arsehole. I also would not say anything I would not say to someone's face, so that doesn't actually impress me.
That was Defiant.We were talking about guns that day.That conversion is not that rare.DEFIANT is a hunter.

But I don't know that.

#15522 Nov 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
Wrong again on a good many things Know Nothing, I have no prior screen names, nor was I birthed from a $hit filled anything(that would mean I am your brother) and I do not care about the origin of your screen name, and I did not interprite it (it just describes you so perfectly) and those personal consequinces LMAO. Was that another of your threats? If it is; Oh well. I say nothing on here that I would not say to your face.
There are on here who have no business being on here talking to others the way they do because they represent organizations who would probably not tolerate such behavior. Those two people have revealed enough that they can be pretty easily identified. One of them has disappeared and is probably back with a new screen name. You sound remarkably like that person. It's just hard to believe two people could be so obnoxious, ignorant, and illiterate. Besides, the rules that apply to me and HF apply to you. If someone says it about us everyone believes it and jumps on whether it is true or not, so reverse that rule and apply it to yourself. Until proven otherwise, you are just the same arsehole with a different name. So, sit around on your fat arse thinking I know nothing. Works for me. Can't wait to see what name you birth from your bunghole next.

But I don't know that.

#15523 Nov 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That was Defiant.We were talking about guns that day.That conversion is not that rare.DEFIANT is a hunter.
I could have sworn that was where I saw Texan. We are also a hunting family.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15524 Nov 21, 2012
That's what happens when you start thinking and swearing, you get to be wrong again. As for not impressing you, I could not care less if you are impressed or not, and as to being obnoxious, ignorant, and illiterate, I can't hold a candle to you on those things. As far as proving that I do not use more than one name I can not prove that any more than you can prove that I do. And just because you are an a$$hole infant doesn't mean anyone, or anything else was able to be born that way. Have a nice day, or not dumba$$.

But I don't know that.

#15525 Nov 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
That's what happens when you start thinking and swearing, you get to be wrong again. As for not impressing you, I could not care less if you are impressed or not, and as to being obnoxious, ignorant, and illiterate, I can't hold a candle to you on those things. As far as proving that I do not use more than one name I can not prove that any more than you can prove that I do. And just because you are an a$$hole infant doesn't mean anyone, or anything else was able to be born that way. Have a nice day, or not dumba$$.
No, you pretty much have me beat on the illiterate part. The others are abstract concepts, subjective and open to each person's interpretation, but the illiterate part is a measurable, concrete concept. You have me beat on the illiterate part by leaps and bounds. There is really no reason for you to be so angry; it renders you incapable of basic reasoning and causes you to say stupid things that further prove your general state of illiteracy. Then again, there is the very real possibility that even when you aren't angry you are just as stupid. Scary thought. By the way, I am having a great day.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15526 Nov 21, 2012
Still wrong dumba$$.

But I don't know that.

#15527 Nov 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
Still wrong dumba$$.
You realize, I'm sure, that by not addressing any of my points, it gives the appearance that you aren't capable of reading and comprehending them, and therefore, are incapable of answering. I'm ok with that since I believe it to be the truth. Now, I expect you to throw back some angry answer about not caring what I believe as a way to cover up the fact that you are woefully deficient and incapable of addressing what you don't comprehend. Go ahead, prove me right.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#15528 Nov 21, 2012
I got myself in a lot of bad scrapes over the years that in retrospect could have been avoided.I decided, what the heck.Maybe I just should have not been so eager to engage in my defense.After all , when someone says something insulting, and they don't even know me, the insult doesn't carry much weight.But, in America in 2012 men don't back down much it seems.People are afraid that if they do back off a bit, it reflects badly on their character.

But I don't know that.

#15530 Nov 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I got myself in a lot of bad scrapes over the years that in retrospect could have been avoided.I decided, what the heck.Maybe I just should have not been so eager to engage in my defense.After all , when someone says something insulting, and they don't even know me, the insult doesn't carry much weight.But, in America in 2012 men don't back down much it seems.People are afraid that if they do back off a bit, it reflects badly on their character.
Waco, you are the most logical person I have seen in here, and I agree with you that in general it is useless to defend yourself in some cases, especially when it comes to people who dont k ow you.

I came to this forum to find a specific piece of information. While here I read page after page of people continuously saying vile things to HF. Calling him names, calling him a liar, accusing him of being everything that is wrong with life as we know it, repeatedly demanding that he prove his innocence then attacking any attempt, attacking his family, encouraging him to kill himself, revealing anything they think would be embarrassing or hurtful, being mean when his dog was sick, repeatedly attacking even a general post by HF and hen deriding him for supposedly jacking the thread and making it about himself. What i quickly saw was this pattern: Its true if they say it's true. No proof is acceptable to refute what they believe. Even in the face of direct evidence contradicting their statements they choose to continue in believing what they want. Make attacks personal, frequent, and cut deep when possible. I simply chose to take the rules they were playing by and play the game with the tables turned. HF has not and is not hurting any of them. When i tell someone something is true about them unless they defend against it i am playing the game by the rules they established. My goal is to make people feel how they have made HF feel.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15531 Nov 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I bet if everyone was armed... people would not be so quick to offend... and they would certainly measure more carefully when they stood up.

Look at the Swiss... mandatory firearms training... everyone is armed... yet they have the lowest crime rate involving firearms in the world.

Cigarettes are far more dangerous than guns.

Bullets kill quicker... but tobacco kills more.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#15532 Nov 21, 2012
I Try.....these days.....to keep from slinging insults on forum...as I believe it is never good to insult someone...unless they are in my physical proximity.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#15533 Nov 21, 2012
test

www.HeavyFed.com

#15534 Nov 21, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal is to make people feel how they have made HF feel.
You can't MAKE them feel how I feel... you have to WANT to love.

“Indulgences for Sale”

Since: Dec 09

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#15536 Nov 21, 2012
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.-- John 14:27

But I don't know that.

#15537 Nov 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I Try.....these days.....to keep from slinging insults on forum...as I believe it is never good to insult someone...unless they are in my physical proximity.
And I sincerely understand and respect that. It is very admirable. Af for me, I can't just sit by and ignore what people do here to HF, and now also to me simply because of my association with him. If the attack anyone, i will respond in kind.

But I don't know that.

#15538 Nov 21, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't MAKE them feel how I feel... you have to WANT to love.
True. Let me say it differently. I will return to them what they give to you. How they feel or respond is up to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 21 min Deming Brain Defi... 6
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 2 hr Psshhh 1,536
El Paso. Ugliest city in the USA (Feb '07) 2 hr Psshhh 738
Open Borders Are a Conspiracy of Special Interests 3 hr Deming Brain Defi... 5
Moving the Mexican Border 7 hr grilled cheese 7
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 9 hr Lawnmowermaster 2,168
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso Jobs

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]