Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23194 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23697 Jul 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup and you are responding to the biggest one here. But why would you care as long as he/she/it is a Prog too?.
A Prog?....Look at you, knowing all the troll jargon.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23698 Jul 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> A Prog?....Look at you, knowing all the troll jargon.....
Yeah and look at you. Spreading pro Obama Administration propaganda about how well the economy is supposedly doing.

How about them "shovel ready" jobs?. The Obama Administration has produced a lot of "shovel ready " things and it's not jobs.

One shovel ready ambassador in Benghazi along with three other Americans. Dead veterans waiting for medical treatment at the V,A., now "shovel ready".

Nearly 60 Mexican school children and one Border Patrol agent from Fast and Furious guns now "shovel ready". Patients who lost their good insurance because of ObamaCare now "shovel ready". Illegal immigrant kids found dead at the Rio Grand now "shovel ready".

Members of Seal Team 6 became "shovel ready". Yup, Bathhouse Barry means it when he says "shovel ready".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23699 Jul 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
How about them "shovel ready" jobs?..
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!

Unemployment is 6.1 percent.

If you want more jobs, get Congress off it big fat do nothing azz.

At it's current pace, this session will set the record AS THE LEAST PRODUCTIVE SINCE...

the previous session, which was also run by Republicans.

But let's not be coy: you aren't going to apply for a job!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23700 Jul 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!
Unemployment is 6.1 percent.
If you want more jobs, get Congress off it big fat do nothing azz.
At it's current pace, this session will set the record AS THE LEAST PRODUCTIVE SINCE...
the previous session, which was also run by Republicans.
But let's not be coy: you aren't going to apply for a job!
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You're none too bright are you?. Government can't provide private sector jobs. Obozo lied again, Get over it.
Nicole

United States

#23701 Jul 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass sure is showing. You whine and cry about homo references and name calling. Now is the time to correct one of your own Prog idiots. You won't will you, hypocrite?.
...?
why

Hondo, TX

#23702 Jul 14, 2014
test
informed

Talisheek, LA

#23704 Jul 15, 2014
You are all crazy.
Derrick

Houston, TX

#23706 Jul 15, 2014
Yea you know Biatch!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23707 Jul 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass sure is showing. You whine and cry about homo references and name calling. Now is the time to correct one of your own Prog idiots. You won't will you, hypocrite?.
Linking same sex marriage to bestiality shows how ignorant you are. That was the same argument the KKK and your parents used ,to try and argue why whites and blacks shouldn't marry.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23708 Jul 16, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Linking same sex marriage to bestiality shows how ignorant you are. That was the same argument the KKK and your parents used ,to try and argue why whites and blacks shouldn't marry.
Same sex marriage is NOT normal, no matter how much you fools pretend it is. It's all just another way to break down morality in this society.

I don't think anyone cares if you suck your boyfriends sausage until his head caves in. You just don't need a license for that. It's all about equal rights. Not special rights.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23711 Jul 16, 2014
fubar wrote:
Obama did try and get some work projects for our nation's infrastructure but was blocked by the party of "NO". The party of "NO"would rather see the country's infrastructure collapse than do what is right. Their campaign slogans should all be," we would rather destroy America, than do anything at all".By the way I have problems with some of what Obama has done too.
No, we would rather back America, than to blindly follow a Muslim leadership. I can think of no other president, who has attacked America in this manner - have you?
Infrastucture suffers when immigration runs unchecked. More people, more bridges collapsing. Too bad the immigrants aren't paying for their added burdens.
Hey, Fed ... have you adopted a TB-infected illegal kid, yet? You better hurry. Looks like Obama is making everyone get one. Obamacare- illegalcare - whatever. Sorry president.
Why have those like you been duped into buying this BS?

Location hidden

#23712 Jul 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can understand why people don't finish the sentence, right?
That you are a moron regurgitating right wing tea bag whiny babble?
Oh, you mean that I offended you with the truth? You might curse me but, you can't prove I'm wrong. Therefore, your cursing is just an act, to distract from the truth.
\Obama does that, too. Just lie about it. People are supposed to be dumb enough to buy it, right? People are waking up. You can't make us buy horsecrap, anymore.

Start proving your BS, liberal.

Location hidden

#23713 Jul 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have met Texans who could not be happier to be in any state other than Texas.
I guess leaves us exactly even, eh?
No. It meas that unwanted Liberals in Texas were compelled to run to gay-loving CA.
And good riddance to them.
NO offense to the only sane people in CA, who are protesting to keep our border intact.

Location hidden

#23714 Jul 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend a lot of time asking what punchlines mean, don'tcha shug?
You know.. to get to the other side of the road, etc?
I'm not the one who insists because Obama signs an Executive Order it must be unconstitutional.
I'm not the one threatening to sue Obama for issuing Executive Orders.
Not only is it his right to issue executive orders, George Bush issued close to twice as many.
Did Congress threaten to sue him?
Why not?
Well, that's easy. Bush wasn't a Muslim who is trying to destroy America. Executive orders that undermine the constitution and the American people deserve no rights. Any President who uses a magic pen against the people, deserves no credibility and no power over the people.
Anyone who agrees with his unauthorized powers, deserves no voice. So, shut the hellup.

Location hidden

#23715 Jul 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like Ronald Reagan who used 381?
Well, gee! I don't remember Reagan erasing our borders. I don't remember Reagan shutting out the people's vote. I don't remember Reagan drinking and shooting pool, while the country burns.
I don't remember traitors like you, being able to speak, during Reagan's time.
During your time, a deserter becomes a hero and will probably get rich from interviews.
During my time, he is court-marshaled as the traitor that he is. He would never wear the uniform again.

Location hidden

#23716 Jul 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather eat a sh!t sandwich than have what you put in your mouth every day, honey.
But whatever floats your boat, making guys happy is what you do.
If you beieve in Obama, you are eating a shitsandwich every day. How does it taste, Obama groupie?
The milk man

Los Angeles, CA

#23718 Jul 16, 2014
Shit sandwich are best with hot sauce.
Jessie

United States

#23719 Jul 16, 2014
The milk man wrote:
Shit sandwich are best with hot sauce.
They're best when you aren't the one eating them.
why

Hondo, TX

#23720 Jul 16, 2014
test
cantell by style

Dallas, TX

#23721 Jul 16, 2014
the barefoot2626 has been on here before. I don't remember the name used but he ended most time calling ppl numbnuz or numbnuts. think about it and remember who he was. it's driving me nuts because I can not remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who is petro's twin separated at birth? 38 min bouncing boobs 2
News Texas Senate Democrats help 'open-carry' amendment 40 min bouncing boobs 12
Fat Mexican Girls! 57 min huey goins 42
Hookers in El Paso (Aug '12) 1 hr bouncing bob 123
News El Pasoans may vote on changes to mayor's power... 1 hr bouncing bob 4
News Class of 2015: High school seniors overcome obs... 4 hr huey goins 1
News Border Security Bill Passes Senate 4 hr The eyes of Deming 2
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]