Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24598 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23406 Jul 7, 2014
here you go wrote:
How I feel after reading fubar posts.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
That certainly fits fubar. LOL
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23407 Jul 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words are "government controlled". I realize that you may have just graduated Hooked On Phonics so I'm just trying to help.
Yeah, he calls me elitist when the government is pushing common core funded by Bill Gates down everyone's throats.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23408 Jul 7, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I started reading your 55 reasons reference and I am still laughing. You are one of those people who believes everything he reads on the internet as long as it suits his ideology. Your list is a joke and nothing you say going forward can be taken seriously. You and defiant should make good friends. He also believes any propaganda he sees online.
I know People who live in California and are getting out because of the economical mess in California and you nothing but a dreamer promoting your Liberal Propaganda & Ideology which is what is wrong with California besides cant stand hearing the truth.

Location hidden

#23409 Jul 7, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it sounds exactly like what would happen in Florida. Unfortunately it happens everyday in every state, it is what desperate drug dealers and smugglers do.
Obviously it does not only Liberal Land besides I doubt you have traveled like I have throughtout the US or been to the Detroit area and worked there and its a $hit hole and the Liberals are responsible for it too.

Location hidden

#23410 Jul 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash!
Exactly Liberalism has killed California just like it has Detroit, MI and you want nothing to do with it.

Location hidden

#23411 Jul 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative, moron. I could also say the same thing about you, believing every third rate left loon blog out there.(Which you probably do)
Just for an example. I don't believe the lies and propaganda that you spew every day. I see your crap here on the internet every damn day of the week.
Exactly fubar has proved to be a Lying Liberal especially when it comes to California.

Location hidden

#23412 Jul 7, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So the elitist thinks only people with money should get an education. How very 18 th century of you.
You sound like a California Liberal for sure.
cast your vote

United States

#23413 Jul 7, 2014
there are issues in Texas that Rick Perry is familiar with and can resolve: Such as fighting corruption within the courts and innocent people wrongly sent to death row on no evidence and even having DNA clearing them. These problems take many terms to correct and are complicated. Perry has the knowledge and experience as governor about issues Texas needs to acknowledge and prioriti

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23414 Jul 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a California Liberal for sure.
Liberal?

Well, let's look at the sources you like to copy and paste from...
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
US jobs report shows growth in part-time, low-wage work

The US economy added 288,000 jobs in June, while the unemployment rate fell to 6.1 percent, according to the latest jobs report issued Thursday by the Labor Department. While the number of new jobs created was higher than in recent months, the new jobs were largely part-time and in low-wage sectors, continuing the trend of replacing better-paid workers laid off during the 2008 crash with lower-paid, more highly exploited employees.

By Andre Damon
4 July 2014

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/07/04/ec...
Why are you quoting from a TROTSKY website, Butters?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23415 Jul 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a California Liberal for sure.
Ah California! Where WEED is more important than WATER.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101816232
Hey

Paris, TX

#23416 Jul 8, 2014
Hey Barry, while you are in Texas, come on down to the Border.. But we know you won't. Bwaaak, Bwaaak. Governor Perry isn't going to give you a photo op on the tarmac.
fubar

Corona, CA

#23417 Jul 8, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not education, dumbass! It's government controlled propaganda. Please grovel around and find a brain somewhere! Before forcing your Marxism on people was the goal of education, the churches provided a much better "free" education and actually gave kids the ability to develop a conscience. All schooling included morality and even higher education institutions like Harvard and Yale started out as schools of divinity. The whole point of education before your people decided to use it for mind control was to make people into model citizens.
Now the government forces taxpayers to finance propaganda they don't agree with just like you paying your cell phone bill finances spying on you and tracking you for the same government.
Seeing there is no possibility of deprogramming you I waste my time with every post. Go on in your deception then.
So what propaganda do you have an issue with? Is it science saying the earth is older than five thousand years? Dinosaurs walking with people? The fact that man can harm the planet? I will admit that five or ten thousand years after man leaves the planet, it will heal itself, evolution will replace most of the species that are going extinct now, butt with something either a little different or a lot different. Do you object to kids being told the truth about slavery and our treatment of native Americans? Do you not want kids to know how to not get pregnant? The civil rights movement? The truth about which "state right" the civil war was really fought for? That kids learn that all men are equal as human beings despite the color of their skin? That the Christans burned and tortured tens of thousands of fellow Christians based on superstition? Or about the thirty million people who died in South America after the Christian Portuguese and Spanish arrived and tried to make them Christians?Maybe you don't want them to know the how the allies aided the Holocaust by not severing the railroads leading to the camps because the Holocaust tied up German troops from being able to fight? Etc,etc,etc.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23422 Jul 8, 2014
Hey wrote:
Hey Barry, while you are in Texas, come on down to the Border.. But we know you won't. Bwaaak, Bwaaak. Governor Perry isn't going to give you a photo op on the tarmac.
STOCKS CLOSE AT ALL-TIME HIGH AS HIRING SURGES...Associated Press .(7-3-14).....Manufacturing growth in the U.S. and China spurred the increase....Despite GOP obstruction, President Obama has led American Economy back to Health....
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23423 Jul 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So what propaganda do you have an issue with? Is it science saying the earth is older than five thousand years? Dinosaurs walking with people? The fact that man can harm the planet? I will admit that five or ten thousand years after man leaves the planet, it will heal itself, evolution will replace most of the species that are going extinct now, butt with something either a little different or a lot different. Do you object to kids being told the truth about slavery and our treatment of native Americans? Do you not want kids to know how to not get pregnant? The civil rights movement? The truth about which "state right" the civil war was really fought for? That kids learn that all men are equal as human beings despite the color of their skin? That the Christans burned and tortured tens of thousands of fellow Christians based on superstition? Or about the thirty million people who died in South America after the Christian Portuguese and Spanish arrived and tried to make them Christians?Maybe you don't want them to know the how the allies aided the Holocaust by not severing the railroads leading to the camps because the Holocaust tied up German troops from being able to fight? Etc,etc,etc.
Here you go, o clueless one. Notice first, their AGE. Then, notice the WORSHIP.

fubar

Corona, CA

#23424 Jul 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously it does not only Liberal Land besides I doubt you have traveled like I have throughtout the US or been to the Detroit area and worked there and its a $hit hole and the Liberals are responsible for it too.
I have not been to Detroit and don't want to. I have lived in worked in Texas, New Mexico, Virginia, California and in the Carribean. I have been to Arizona at least twenty times and Vegas too , but not recently. I have been to Oklahoma several times and all the southeast from Arkansas to the Carolinas d n to the Gulf. I have family in Canada but stopped going there many years ago. I have also been to Europe , where I learned to love art. It was in Amsterdam and the painting was Rembrandt' s "The Night Watch". The Vatican , Florence the Louvre etc..

You can keep spreading your falsehoods about California and continue looking foolish to people who are well informed. California is happy to see people leave especially the ones who can't cut it. Your references are jokes, Breitbart isn't fact it, is opinion and right wing propaganda at best.Blogs are not news sources, most bloggers are basically gossip columns.
fubar

Corona, CA

#23425 Jul 8, 2014
Hey wrote:
How come Texas can't controller it's own borders? You guys have such a "great" governor, what's the problem. Now you guys are sending them to California and expecting us to solve your problems.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23426 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> STOCKS CLOSE AT ALL-TIME HIGH AS HIRING SURGES...Associated Press .(7-3-14).....Manufacturing growth in the U.S. and China spurred the increase....Despite GOP obstruction, President Obama has led American Economy back to Health....
Do us all a favor and put everything you own in the stock market.

For those with brains, this is what has happened. The fed has been buying 85 billion of government and mortgage bonds per month, putting 1 trillion per year into the economy and keeping interest rates at near zero (just try to survive, you senior citizens on fixed incomes while CDs pay one tenth of a percent). The Fed's balance sheet had NEVER hit 1 trillion. It has been more than quadrupled to 4 trillion. They are STILL buying 65 to 75 billion in bonds per month. This has created huge price increases at the supermarket (I'm sure everyone that buys groceries has noticed) and created another BUBBLE in the stock and bond markets. When this bubble bursts it will be FAR WORSE than the bursting of the mortgage bubble in 2008 (which was also created by the Fed's keeping interest rates artificially lower than they should have been).

So genius, main street gets the "inflation tax" while wall street gets all the benefits of another asset bubble. And you think this is somehow good and commendable?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23427 Jul 8, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us all a favor and put everything you own in the stock market.
For those with brains, this is what has happened. The fed has been buying 85 billion of government and mortgage bonds per month, putting 1 trillion per year into the economy and keeping interest rates at near zero (just try to survive, you senior citizens on fixed incomes while CDs pay one tenth of a percent). The Fed's balance sheet had NEVER hit 1 trillion. It has been more than quadrupled to 4 trillion. They are STILL buying 65 to 75 billion in bonds per month. This has created huge price increases at the supermarket (I'm sure everyone that buys groceries has noticed) and created another BUBBLE in the stock and bond markets. When this bubble bursts it will be FAR WORSE than the bursting of the mortgage bubble in 2008 (which was also created by the Fed's keeping interest rates artificially lower than they should have been).
So genius, main street gets the "inflation tax" while wall street gets all the benefits of another asset bubble. And you think this is somehow good and commendable?
How many billion now????? And, it sure helped, did'nt it?.....Why do you root againest the American Economy?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23428 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How many billion now????? And, it sure helped, did'nt it?.....Why do you root againest the American Economy?
This president could have done NOTHING but play golf for 6 years. And the unemployment rate would be 4 percent and the labor participation rate would not be at 30+ years low. But instead he has waged war on small businesses. As a service to my community, I am trying to help college graduates get jobs. And they can't find anything better than minimum wage jobs. And the only reason those jobs are available is because the employers had to cut the workers' hours to avoid the Obamacare penalties.

Stay clueless and pay the price. Once again, PLEASE put every nickel you have in the stock market. Put your money where your mouth is.
fubar

Corona, CA

#23429 Jul 8, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
This president could have done NOTHING but play golf for 6 years. And the unemployment rate would be 4 percent and the labor participation rate would not be at 30+ years low. But instead he has waged war on small businesses. As a service to my community, I am trying to help college graduates get jobs. And they can't find anything better than minimum wage jobs. And the only reason those jobs are available is because the employers had to cut the workers' hours to avoid the Obamacare penalties.
Stay clueless and pay the price. Once again, PLEASE put every nickel you have in the stock market. Put your money where your mouth is.
They should move out of Nacogdoches if they want a job. It is a college town with timber and chicken industries. My best friend lives there and I love visiting him. We always eat at clear springs and the Italian place on the other side of the building.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Fart Fiesta 9 hr fartsin cali 7
New to El Paso Need FARTS 12 hr Fart Needs 11
Not in our House Go Cowboys Mon Fleagle Farts 12
Fenenbock and Cruz Mon Vote Farts 2
Beto still excusing Illegals Mon Vote Farts 4
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Mon Fart fishing lures 155
News Animal control officer accidentally shot by police Mon Fart Kennel 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance