Sherman Hemsley unfrozen

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2012
They started thawing him out today per the judge's order. He will be buried with full military honors at Bliss, not far from Omar Bradley. Now he can finally rest in peace, once the thawing has fully occurred. I hope the funeral parlor has a blow dryer to speed the process.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Sherman Hemsley will be buried with full honors but he was never fully frozen. I doubt there will be an open casket. When he goes to the cemetery there should be a large contingent standing for him and the family.

Ted Bell's comment is in very poor taste. There is nothing on the judgement list to indicate how poor it was.
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
Sherman Hemsley will be buried with full honors but he was never fully frozen. I doubt there will be an open casket. When he goes to the cemetery there should be a large contingent standing for him and the family.
Ted Bell's comment is in very poor taste. There is nothing on the judgement list to indicate how poor it was.
What did you not like about his post? He did mention the honors that will be afforded him at burial. And how do you know how fully he was frozen - do you know someone at the funeral home?
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you not like about his post? He did mention the honors that will be afforded him at burial. And how do you know how fully he was frozen - do you know someone at the funeral home?
They keep the bodies at 35 degrees.
RevMav

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>They keep the bodies at 35 degrees.
Like a frigid latina.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 10, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>They keep the bodies at 35 degrees.
That's good news indeed since the thawing will be done rapidly. He should be ready for burial some time early next week. I hope to hell all El Pasoans, especially veterans, will be there to salute him for his service.
Rich Cabeza

Middletown, CT

#7 Nov 10, 2012
I'll be there for sure.
When

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 11, 2012
When is Sherman going to be buried?
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 11, 2012
When wrote:
When is Sherman going to be buried?
This isn't confirmed but my friend told me he heard it would be Tuesday evening. Apparently there is a discount with a night burial and much of his estate has been depleted in the court battle over his frozen body.
Romo915

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2012
did they gut him already or do they have to wait til he thaws?
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
did they gut him already or do they have to wait til he thaws?
Really? you are a dolt. They already did the autopsy after his death. Then they turned the body over to the funeral home. Why don't you go learn the funerary arts and find out what they do with a dead body?

He ain't Jewish or Muslim. They have certain rules on burials.
Beautiful Funny Sherman

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 11, 2012
I just want to remember the beautiful memories of Sherman when he made people smile and laugh
Beautiful Funny Sherman

El Paso, TX

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Let's remember the beautiful memories Sherman left us
Romo915

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Beautiful Funny Sherman wrote:
Let's remember the beautiful memories Sherman left us
One of my fondest memories is of him walking down the street, arm in arm with a buxom blonde. She had a look on her face like she couldn't wait to see what he was packing in his shorts and he was ogling and leering at her luscious backside. I knew they were in for a hot time when I saw that. I might go to his burial, even if it is at night, to see if she's there.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Beautiful Funny Sherman wrote:
I just want to remember the beautiful memories of Sherman when he made people smile and laugh
Very true. Could be interesting when he runs into Archie Bunker in the next world hey. I can here it now Archie saying" Oh no I tought I got rid of you Geezz" It was good TV back then both of them they played off each other very well.
Gator

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my fondest memories is of him walking down the street, arm in arm with a buxom blonde. She had a look on her face like she couldn't wait to see what he was packing in his shorts and he was ogling and leering at her luscious backside. I knew they were in for a hot time when I saw that. I might go to his burial, even if it is at night, to see if she's there.
I bet that your dog has to sleep with one eye open when it's just the two you, alone.
Romo915

El Paso, TX

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that your dog has to sleep with one eye open when it's just the two you, alone.
My dog has nothing to do with it. This thread is about one of the finest black men to ever live and the incomparable contribution he made to our city. We need to focus on honoring him and his legacy after his horrible, untimely end and subsequent freezing and thawing. I'd advise yous to stick to the point and not try to inundate this thread with your salacious comments.
Gator

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog has nothing to do with it. This thread is about one of the finest black men to ever live and the incomparable contribution he made to our city. We need to focus on honoring him and his legacy after his horrible, untimely end and subsequent freezing and thawing. I'd advise yous to stick to the point and not try to inundate this thread with your salacious comments.
One of the finest? Lady you need to get out more often and stopping paying men to be with you.
Romo915

El Paso, TX

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>One of the finest? Lady you need to get out more often and stopping paying men to be with you.
You're damn straight! He served his country, appeared on TV and got so much white tail - what else do you want him to do?
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're damn straight! He served his country, appeared on TV and got so much white tail - what else do you want him to do?
You MUST be gay! Or in need of some mexican chorizo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armed Forces Day 2 hr Lawyered Up 40
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 8 hr Fart walker 154
News El Paso files "sanctuary cities" lawsuit 13 hr Fart smellers 12
El Paso Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Sep '16) 19 hr Farting Tammy 5
KVIA dumps 9pm newscast - no one notices 19 hr Farting Tammy 13
Enough is Enough 19 hr Farting Tammy 9
Is Donald Trump in SERIOUS TROUBLE? 19 hr Farting Tammy 7

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance