Relatives: Man killed in shooting at West El Paso apartment complex

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times 19

El Paso police investigate a reported shooting at an apartment complex at 151 S. Resler.

Full Story
Constitutionalis t

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
As a constutionalist i can say it.sounds like excessive force or bad policing. Lawsuit is in order here. You never want to shoot if you have the person surrounded.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
As a constutionalist i can say it.sounds like excessive force or bad policing. Lawsuit is in order here. You never want to shoot if you have the person surrounded.
Shove your rhetoric up your culo you freeloading cucaracha.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2013
The SOB was wanted and he should have stayed where he was instead of running and fighting with the Marshals at the scene. Had he submitted he would be sitting inside the El Paso County Jail downtown safe and sound. Talk about being a total idiot. The shooting was across from us and we knew it was not fireworks. Putting the entire neighborhood at risk trying to face down a couple of marshals. DUMB DUMB>>>
DC Dave

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
The SOB was wanted and he should have stayed where he was instead of running and fighting with the Marshals at the scene. Had he submitted he would be sitting inside the El Paso County Jail downtown safe and sound. Talk about being a total idiot. The shooting was across from us and we knew it was not fireworks. Putting the entire neighborhood at risk trying to face down a couple of marshals. DUMB DUMB>>>
Stfu you rent a cop pos bitch.
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
I like a good, old fashioned shootout myself. I'm glad he didn't go down easily because everyone should be able to choose their way of leaving this world, even if by abortion.
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like a good, old fashioned shootout myself. I'm glad he didn't go down easily because everyone should be able to choose their way of leaving this world, even if by abortion.
stfu you rent a cop
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 31, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu you rent a cop
Go stufu your mama. I know you're Russell using a fake name to try and torment me.
5150 Alert

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stufu your mama. I know you're Russell using a fake name to try and torment me.
Callate vieja pendeja y gorda.
Someone with common sense

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
Only an idiot would make such a comment without any facts and basing it on one side which happens to be the family of the deceased. Excessive force? What, did you think a taser would penetrate the windshield. Don't make comments that are uninformed idiot!!!
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Someone with common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would make such a comment without any facts and basing it on one side which happens to be the family of the deceased. Excessive force? What, did you think a taser would penetrate the windshield. Don't make comments that are uninformed idiot!!!
no but would penetrate your culo?
Paul

El Paso, TX

#11 Feb 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
no but would penetrate your culo?
stop crying you joto, some white dude makes you cry and you start cryiing like the little vendido putilla that you are. ja ja ja ha ha ha
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>stop crying you joto, some white dude makes you cry and you start cryiing like the little vendido putilla that you are. ja ja ja ha ha ha
that wasn't a regular.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#13 Feb 1, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
that wasn't a regular.
Sorry the imposter is insulting you.
DontFuckWithGand Pa

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 1, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Did any of your collection of personal mobility scooters get damaged in the melee?
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 1, 2013
DontFuckWithGandPa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did any of your collection of personal mobility scooters get damaged in the melee?
Maybe you ought to grow up and get a life. Quit trying to slam your betters.
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 1, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry the imposter is insulting you.
OK OK stop crying, well answer his question about the malee.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#17 Feb 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK OK stop crying, well answer his question about the malee.
You gayer than your dad wearing his pink and green thong prancing around on Mardi Gras!
DontFuckWithGand Pa

El Paso, TX

#18 Feb 1, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>....Quit trying to slam your betters.
Please explain?
ABC777

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Get a job you lonely peon imposter. You suck dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun Bowl is over 7 hr Gunther Gonzalez 1
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 7 hr Petro 82
Free gift cards 9 hr huey goins 6
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 12 hr L Morales 23
El Paso Border Patrol officials taking addition... 14 hr L Morales 3
Why I vote democrat? 22 hr Petro 2
Abundant Living Faith Center Christmas Celebrat... Fri UR BS 11
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web