david vasquez

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Don't waste your time at this shop, no customer service,I wouldn't be surprised if no one their is even certified.From tire changes to basic tune ups, this guys will fail you. I had to take my bike three times just to get my tune up right. When I was their waiting for this mammoth, (I believe is in charge of this circus), to get off the phone to finally get service, while waiting all i could hear were complaints from other customers, one guy even had his rear tire installed backwards.Unfortunately people like these give kawasaki a bad name.
Edge

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2012
david vasquez wrote:
Don't waste your time at this shop, no customer service,I wouldn't be surprised if no one their is even certified.From tire changes to basic tune ups, this guys will fail you. I had to take my bike three times just to get my tune up right. When I was their waiting for this mammoth,(I believe is in charge of this circus), to get off the phone to finally get service, while waiting all i could hear were complaints from other customers, one guy even had his rear tire installed backwards.Unfortunately people like these give kawasaki a bad name.
You're just another crybaby joto. Go stick your girlfriends crotchrocket (her vibrator) up your culo.
david vasquez

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another crybaby joto. Go stick your girlfriends crotchrocket (her vibrator) up your culo.
I'll stick that crotchracket up your buttass if you don't get off my back. I have a serious complaint to take up with consumer affairs and I don't need you yapping at my leg. Lots of people have been screwed, blued and tattooed by this guy and you could be next.
Edge

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2012
david vasquez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stick that crotchracket up your buttass if you don't get off my back. I have a serious complaint to take up with consumer affairs and I don't need you yapping at my leg. Lots of people have been screwed, blued and tattooed by this guy and you could be next.

So stop going there you ignorant POS! How many times do morons like you have to get burned before you learn your lessons. As your mama would say, "eres pendejo!" So STFU already!
Disappointed Customer

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Very disappointed in the CSR at this location. What’s even more disappointing is that I received very bad customer service from the owner herself she acted as if she was doing me a favor. Will never do business with these people again.
david vasquez

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Disappointed Customer wrote:
Very disappointed in the CSR at this location. What’s even more disappointing is that I received very bad customer service from the owner herself she acted as if she was doing me a favor. Will never do business with these people again.
I knew it! This place lives to screw the customer. They should put a sign on the door when you enter that says to come in, pull down your pants, bend over and spread your butt cheeks to save time. I think J Russell might be involved in the ownership group.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
So stop going there you ignorant POS! How many times do morons like you have to get burned before you learn your lessons. As your mama would say, "eres pendejo!" So STFU already!
How many other cycle shops in El Paso are available? "Team MR" bit the dust and the westside shop on Country Club is a disaster.
Edge

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 12, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>How many other cycle shops in El Paso are available? "Team MR" bit the dust and the westside shop on Country Club is a disaster.
How in holy hell should I know? That's why I posted in here. I just love to ride hogs, not fix them. I know you like to ride hogs too, just the ones that don't need gasoline or oil.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 12, 2012
I have had good luck with Edge. Thece the cops bikes so I am pretty sure they are certified.

All that being said when I can I take my bike to RPM Motorcycle on James Watt. It is a bit of a drive for me as I live in the NE but the work is good and the price beat anyplace else I have found in town.

The only problem I have there is it can take a while as it is a 1 man operation but the work is very good and prices great.

Mr was replaced by VIVA but they a no better than Mr was. Same people just new name. Way over priced!
Barnett is a thief always has been wouldn't take a tricycle to them.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 12, 2012
david vasquez wrote:
Don't waste your time at this shop, no customer service,I wouldn't be surprised if no one their is even certified.From tire changes to basic tune ups, this guys will fail you. I had to take my bike three times just to get my tune up right. When I was their waiting for this mammoth,(I believe is in charge of this circus), to get off the phone to finally get service, while waiting all i could hear were complaints from other customers, one guy even had his rear tire installed backwards.Unfortunately people like these give kawasaki a bad name.
Yeah, Edge is a mexican cartel money laudering outfit. Ez Rider is ok, they're slow and not real friendly but they do what they say. Z-Bros if they're still around are ok and that guy out in Chaparral for Harleys is good. Servicing in El Paso is Not very good and it is expensive. Better options up in Cruces. Tire changes anyone of the above know what they're doing for sure, tune ups too. But it all costs. I don't understand why you can't do tuneups yourself. Shop Manual and a torque wrench are a must if you're going to ride!
UR BS

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 12, 2012
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Edge is a mexican cartel money laudering outfit. Ez Rider is ok, they're slow and not real friendly but they do what they say. Z-Bros if they're still around are ok and that guy out in Chaparral for Harleys is good. Servicing in El Paso is Not very good and it is expensive. Better options up in Cruces. Tire changes anyone of the above know what they're doing for sure, tune ups too. But it all costs. I don't understand why you can't do tuneups yourself. Shop Manual and a torque wrench are a must if you're going to ride!
Thanks for the tip you crotch riding flamer.

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Post 11 was not me just some punk that is afraid to use his own ID.

You hit on the head with EZ. Zbros really doesn't want to talk unless you ride a Harley like the guy in Chap.

As far as Cruces goes I have heard good things about LC Motor Sports. No first hand knowledge just what I have heard.
Gator

El Monte, CA

#13 Nov 12, 2012
UR BS wrote:
Post 11 was not me just some punk that is afraid to use his own ID.
You hit on the head with EZ. Zbros really doesn't want to talk unless you ride a Harley like the guy in Chap.
As far as Cruces goes I have heard good things about LC Motor Sports. No first hand knowledge just what I have heard.
Have you taken your meds today jccd?

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>Have you taken your meds today jccd?
Have you pulled your head out of your backside?
Sam

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 25, 2013
I stopped by Edge Kawasaki today to speak to management about the crappy job they did on my bike. To my surprise it is no longer open!!! Again I get screwed... It's to hear that they are no longer open. The brothers act like their shit don't stink and I tried talking to some lady who said she was the owner!!! To discuss my issue...she did not know what I was talking about they all have an attitude problems...
Jon Neighbors

El Paso, TX

#17 Oct 25, 2013
Sam wrote:
I stopped by Edge Kawasaki today to speak to management about the crappy job they did on my bike. To my surprise it is no longer open!!! Again I get screwed... It's to hear that they are no longer open. The brothers act like their shit don't stink and I tried talking to some lady who said she was the owner!!! To discuss my issue...she did not know what I was talking about they all have an attitude problems...
Did you save your receipt? Sometimes that can help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... 20 min Frontier resident 1
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 32 min Waco 1909 22,546
Bigger than Football 1 hr Nail on the head 1
Border wait times 2 hr El taxo collector 23
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 18,280
Average El Paso Border Patrol agent apprehended... 2 hr The eyes of Texas 6
Rachel Anna Neff: 'El Grito' has been part of U... 23 hr el grito 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at September 16 at 5:13AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••