fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18579 Jul 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Error of mine above. You have expressed your support of the for the woman who would get her baby mutilated. You have not shown support for these tiny victims that get their heads crushed and limbs torn off, chemically starved or whatever other means used to kill them as if they were rats or some other form of pest. Only support for the irresponsible woman. In you scenario be it truth or not you should be thankful.
I am not in favor of the late term abortions that you keep describing. I hate abortion, but I think if the fetus is not viable outside the womb, it should be left up to the woman. Right to lifers only care about babies in the womb and nothing about them once they're born.

If abortion had been legal when I was born , I would not be here now. My maternal grandparents would have forced my mother to get an abortion if they could. She was told to never mention me again in front of them, and she never did. She is pro- choice by the way. She fostered crack babies, hiv babies and fetal alcohol syndrome babies for most of her adult life after her four daughters and one step daughter left for college. I have nothing to hide or lie about except to protect my families identity.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18580 Jul 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Did something happen because I put bigmouthjohn in his place. He is a racist( there is no e in racist John) he is an admitted liar, an admitted troll and he tried to drag Fed into an argument he started.
I don't wonder why you are rude, I know you were being rude to posters when you were worshipping Fed. I suggested you report my nonabuse, everyone knows you like to report people. I was happy to see you tell "truth is might" that you reported them . It showed some responsibility and honesty on your part. I was raised in a family that valued empathy and sympathy, so you and I are likely to agree on very little. We both dislike John McCain, I dislike him for dumping his first wife while she was sick(like Newt did more than once) but more importantly John McCain is a warmongering hawk. He has voted in the past against increased benefits to our soldiers. He is intent on trying to destroy America through armed conflicts throughout the world. The reason you dislike him is the only thing I do like about him. He is actually able to put aside politics and do what is right occasionally on domestic issues.
I like that John posted the definition of a TROLL in describing his own behavior.
Mr fubar as you so call your adopted self though i think your telling another long winded story on that as well. I,am not a raciest but a few people on here that i,am friends with on here may be. I have never been one of them So thats another lie of yours. Now how about spending more time with your boyfriends in dissneyland other then to interupt a texas forum???You are getting a big stomping by everyone all over this forum..Like i said i,am a timberline rattle snake that crawls around all over this thread each time i see your post i,am going to strike.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#18581 Jul 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I am not in favor of the late term abortions that you keep describing. I hate abortion, but I think if the fetus is not viable outside the womb, it should be left up to the woman. Right to lifers only care about babies in the womb and nothing about them once they're born.
If abortion had been legal when I was born , I would not be here now. My maternal grandparents would have forced my mother to get an abortion if they could. She was told to never mention me again in front of them, and she never did. She is pro- choice by the way. She fostered crack babies, hiv babies and fetal alcohol syndrome babies for most of her adult life after her four daughters and one step daughter left for college. I have nothing to hide or lie about except to protect my families identity.
Something strange about a mother who would later have opportunity to meet the baby she was forced to give up and then be pro-choice. It seems she would see that giving a baby a chance to be raised and not have to be killed in the womb would be a wonderful thing, unless you were trouble to her. So that's my take on it. I know, you liberals have it in your mind that there is something quite noble about giving a woman a CHOICE over the decision to kill or keep her baby. But that is not the right way it is evil but carry on with it.

You were raised in a family who valued empathy and sympathy? You must have meant, empathy and sympathy for themselves and excluding anyone else like maybe narcissists.
Because I see you have no empathy and sympathy for your fellow man if you can still come on here and try to insult someone who cares for someone else and you know that person is very physically ill.

In the future I will be taking the advice given to me a while back on how to handle you.(Ignore you.)

Stay with your gaggle of geese trampling over each others waste product and honking out your praises about your savior.

And go enjoy the new Whopper Burger King in San Francisco has designed for your kind in a special rainbow wrapping.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18582 Jul 10, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fubar as you so call your adopted self though i think your telling another long winded story on that as well. I,am not a raciest but a few people on here that i,am friends with on here may be. I have never been one of them So thats another lie of yours. Now how about spending more time with your boyfriends in dissneyland other then to interupt a texas forum???You are getting a big stomping by everyone all over this forum..Like i said i,am a timberline rattle snake that crawls around all over this thread each time i see your post i,am going to strike.
Bigmouthjohn you are so funny. Still trolling this forum. How is that little man's syndrome working for you. I have seen your posts , so be a man and quit denying stuff.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18583 Jul 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Something strange about a mother who would later have opportunity to meet the baby she was forced to give up and then be pro-choice. It seems she would see that giving a baby a chance to be raised and not have to be killed in the womb would be a wonderful thing, unless you were trouble to her. So that's my take on it. I know, you liberals have it in your mind that there is something quite noble about giving a woman a CHOICE over the decision to kill or keep her baby. But that is not the right way it is evil but carry on with it.
You were raised in a family who valued empathy and sympathy? You must have meant, empathy and sympathy for themselves and excluding anyone else like maybe narcissists.
Because I see you have no empathy and sympathy for your fellow man if you can still come on here and try to insult someone who cares for someone else and you know that person is very physically ill.
In the future I will be taking the advice given to me a while back on how to handle you.(Ignore you.)
Stay with your gaggle of geese trampling over each others waste product and honking out your praises about your savior.
And go enjoy the new Whopper Burger King in San Francisco has designed for your kind in a special rainbow wrapping.
Like I said you care nothing for the living. Your pro-life stance is no more than lip service. My birth mother spent decades foster parenting crack babies, hiv babies, babies with fetal alcohol syndrome and abuse victims. She has seen the suffering up close in her arms, of these babies. Her husband was a sheriff who saw the evil things that happen to unwanted children. They saw the suffering. What have you done ? My guess, is at best, put a bumper sticker on your car and then empty words on the internet. Sorry that you think calling me gay will hurt my feelings, not in the least. Empathy and compassion are for the living. It is funny that you think as soon as a woman gets pregnant there is a fully formed fetus inside her. I bet you think the world is only five or six thousand years old too. Please take your little troll friend John with you, as you ignore me. Trust me Fed is a big boy and I think it is funny that you and John got offended by me TRYING to let you know where Fed is. If you have a man he must be a Saint.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#18585 Jul 10, 2014
This is really good news:

"Texas governor candidate Wendy Davis will be in El Paso on Friday. She will visit the campaign's East Side field office to kick off a phone outreach campaign by her volunteers. Her website said she will alert Texans about Greg Abbott's plan to keep dangerous chemicals secret in your neighborhood during her visit."

This is almost certainly going to be the turning point in here campaign. Up until now, the media have shut her out and the press has been unfair. Now they will have no option but to promote her as the only viable candidate to lead our state because only she can protect our children from dangerous chemicals that are in every school and our families from terrorists who want to use these chemicals to blow us all up. This indeed is a blessing and we are lucky to have such a compassionate, sensitive and attractive leader for our great state.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18586 Jul 10, 2014
SJM wrote:
"Texas governor candidate Wendy Davis will be in El Paso on Friday. She will visit the campaign's East Side field office to kick off a phone outreach campaign by her volunteers. Her website said she will alert Texans about Greg Abbott's plan to keep dangerous chemicals secret in your neighborhood during her visit."
This is almost certainly going to be the turning point in here campaign. Up until now, the media have shut her out and the press has been unfair. Now they will have no option but to promote her as the only viable candidate to lead our state because only she can protect our children from dangerous chemicals that are in every school and our families from terrorists who want to use these chemicals to blow us all up. This indeed is a blessing and we are lucky to have such a compassionate, sensitive and attractive leader for our great state.
I wish I could make a bet with you on this but unfortunately not possible. With this border crises going on, I doubt Texans are going to much want hear her conspiracy theories about how the Republicans are going to get the school kids blown up by terrorist. Especially when they know those same terrorist that are very likely to attack are coming right on across that border. She is after all an illegal alien supporter. She wants them to have drivers license and have all access the tax payers money. Even the Latino's are not all in support of this. And this time around the driver license will be required to vote. It was held up in court last time.

If Willie Nelson could not get her support up, I will predict that this will do nothing either but I predict she will get a good ear full of critics. We shall see.
manda

United States

#18587 Jul 10, 2014
What
Yvette Garcia

El Paso, TX

#18588 Jul 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could make a bet with you on this but unfortunately not possible. With this border crises going on, I doubt Texans are going to much want hear her conspiracy theories about how the Republicans are going to get the school kids blown up by terrorist. Especially when they know those same terrorist that are very likely to attack are coming right on across that border. She is after all an illegal alien supporter. She wants them to have drivers license and have all access the tax payers money. Even the Latino's are not all in support of this. And this time around the driver license will be required to vote. It was held up in court last time.
If Willie Nelson could not get her support up, I will predict that this will do nothing either but I predict she will get a good ear full of critics. We shall see.
That is a well thought out, reasoned and respectful answer. I commend you for such, since most people in here who hold a contrary position simply sling mud and call names. I'm still backing Wendy, but I admire your considerate approach to discussing the matter.
Robert

Durant, OK

#18589 Jul 10, 2014
SJM wrote:
Wendy Davis doesn't have a prayer in Texas. She can phone bank all she wants, she isn't getting elected. Just how is she going to protect the little children???? Come on, spill it so to speak.
receive

Houston, TX

#18590 Jul 10, 2014
Oooo
SJM

El Paso, TX

#18591 Jul 10, 2014
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis doesn't have a prayer in Texas. She can phone bank all she wants, she isn't getting elected. Just how is she going to protect the little children???? Come on, spill it so to speak.
In many ways, actually. This is just the latest. Apparently, deadly chemicals are being stored near our schools which is going to impact the kids when they get older. No one is noticing now, but when they get older they may suffer everything from hair loss to cancer to rectal bleeding. Wendy is going to demand the big corporations remove them properly. Previously she has made it clear that she will protect children by starting mandatory Pre-K, maximizing food benefits and insuring that all kids are incubated and inoculated. She's a real champion for the young ones.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18592 Jul 10, 2014
Yvette Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a well thought out, reasoned and respectful answer. I commend you for such, since most people in here who hold a contrary position simply sling mud and call names. I'm still backing Wendy, but I admire your considerate approach to discussing the matter.
Thank you so much for the reply on this comment. And I admire that you can say this even though you are on the opposing side. The mud slinging does go on with both sides and I must admit to being guilty at times. You are displaying a very good attitude and thanks again.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18593 Jul 10, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
In many ways, actually. This is just the latest. Apparently, deadly chemicals are being stored near our schools which is going to impact the kids when they get older. No one is noticing now, but when they get older they may suffer everything from hair loss to cancer to rectal bleeding. Wendy is going to demand the big corporations remove them properly. Previously she has made it clear that she will protect children by starting mandatory Pre-K, maximizing food benefits and insuring that all kids are incubated and inoculated. She's a real champion for the young ones.
Yup, the coat hanger queen is a real champ alright.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#18594 Jul 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, the coat hanger queen is a real champ alright.
Your post is misguided, juvenile and quite unseemly. Were you honest in your reportage, you'd not use such vulgar terms to describe someone who is pro choice. Coat hangers are what women seeking options were forced to use prior to 1973, whereas Wendy and many others want for medical procedures like abortion to be done in a sanitary place by trained professionals. The sad irony of your buffoonery is that those with a principled position against choice almost always come to it on religious grounds, which is their right. As people of faith, they also conduct themselves in a way that comports with said faith. People like you have neither principles nor scruples to spout such offensive nonsense. If your crass style is designed to improve your self-esteem, I can assure you that there are many more constructive means of achieving that goal.
why

Hondo, TX

#18595 Jul 10, 2014
test

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18596 Jul 10, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>

Defiant 1 writes: Yup, the coat hanger queen is a real champ alright.

I write: I have to agree with the intended irony here he expresses. See in his case he has gone after the opposition and not the writer, next it will be the writer and it will be understandable when he does. That is how these arguments go.
1. The writer now (Your side/left) comes on with words that the other side knows is not really the case.

2.The other side (right) objects such as he is doing and places their remark. He used irony for the fact that anyone would try to pass her off as a champ which (right) people agree it is not accurate to portrait her as a champ of the children.

3 (left, you) proceeds to call his remarks juvenile, dishonest and vulgar. This remark was neither and was actually right on target. But you have now made it personal against the writer and not the candidate.

4. Now what usually happens is it will resort into he is going to come back at you. Now the two of you have mud slinging and in the case of Wendy Davis, there is plenty of mud for her.

Just an interesting observation to see if mud slinging can be prevented. I conclude it can not be prevented and get the message about her out at the same time. Because the left is going to go into attack mode and take it as personal if their candidate is not supported.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#18597 Jul 10, 2014
who="What I say xoxo"]
SJM wrote:
Defiant 1 writes: Yup, the coat hanger queen is a real champ alright.
I write: I have to agree with the intended irony here he expresses. See in his case he has gone after the opposition and not the writer, next it will be the writer and it will be understandable when he does. That is how these arguments go.
1. The writer now (Your side/left) comes on with words that the other side knows is not really the case.
2.The other side (right) objects such as he is doing and places their remark. He used irony for the fact that anyone would try to pass her off as a champ which (right) people agree it is not accurate to portrait her as a champ of the children.
3 (left, you) proceeds to call his remarks juvenile, dishonest and vulgar. This remark was neither and was actually right on target. But you have now made it personal against the writer and not the candidate.
4. Now what usually happens is it will resort into he is going to come back at you. Now the two of you have mud slinging and in the case of Wendy Davis, there is plenty of mud for her.
Just an interesting observation to see if mud slinging can be prevented. I conclude it can not be prevented and get the message about her out at the same time. Because the left is going to go into attack mode and take it as personal if their candidate is not supported. YO Fed nice to hear from ya Your rectal bleeding aint from the chemicals and if definitly diddnt come from ya goin to school either probably the hemmorhoids huh... yy
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18598 Jul 11, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is misguided, juvenile and quite unseemly. Were you honest in your reportage, you'd not use such vulgar terms to describe someone who is pro choice. Coat hangers are what women seeking options were forced to use prior to 1973, whereas Wendy and many others want for medical procedures like abortion to be done in a sanitary place by trained professionals. The sad irony of your buffoonery is that those with a principled position against choice almost always come to it on religious grounds, which is their right. As people of faith, they also conduct themselves in a way that comports with said faith. People like you have neither principles nor scruples to spout such offensive nonsense. If your crass style is designed to improve your self-esteem, I can assure you that there are many more constructive means of achieving that goal.
Too bad crybaby. Differant methods with the same result. The Trial Liar is a champion of nothing. How's that fabricated story of hers working out these days. We have enough liars in government.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18599 Jul 11, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Below is part of an article from trailblazers with a link below that will give the whole story. It really makes a neat point. Wendy Davis has not lifted a finger as a senator to do anything about these perceived dangerous chemicals and even passed up a chance to do so. And while she runs from place to place smearing Abbot and making false claims that he has blocked information from citizens about this, he has not blocked any information at all. There is a 2003 law that blocks this and every Dem supported it so whaaat??? This was to prevent terrorist from having this information about this. Could Wendy Davis have given out information that now the terrorist could use by her bad mouthing Abbot?

"Greg Abbott did not change any law or policy, he applied the Texas Homeland Security Act, which prevents state agencies from releasing information that could be used by terrorists to build bombs or to target certain facilities,” he said.“The law was passed in 2003 and was supported by every Democrat and Republican in the state senate — including Sen. Leticia Van De Putte. Through three legislative sessions, Sen. Davis did nothing about this law that has remained unchanged since the day it passed. Instead, she stood for 11 hours in support of late-term abortion but didn’t spend 11 minutes on a law that she now calls her top priority. She had a chance and she took a pass.”
Hirsch said Davis should reveal facts about her own record to Texans".

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2014/0...

Wendy Davis is in support of Common Core education although she has denied it. She is the candidate the school unions have donated to such as, American Federation of Teachers and their $100,000 donation and they are all Common Core education. Other teachers unions as well have donated to her that are also Common Core educators You know these union teachers can hardly be fired but they can be suspended and keep their pay all the same as if they are working. But a new law was passed HB 1610 that allows schools to fire any teacher with a felony. While this bill had bipartisan support and got passed easily with 92% voted for it's passage and only 6% voted against it, well she was one of the 6% who actually voted against it.
NOW LET HER MAKE CLAIMS THAT SHE WILL DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN OF TEXAS WHEN SHE VOTED TO KEEP FELONS WORKING AS TEACHERS. Excuse me please tell how.

And mandatory pre-K. Studies have shown that pre-K has not panned out to improve the future of most children in most cases. Pre-K is good for those disadvantaged students from uneducated families or those who do not choose to instruct their children. But for the child coming from an average two parent home both speaking English and educated it may harm the child to loose that extra year out of the home. Mandatory would mean it would include them as well.

Greg Abbot has a good plan for education and it should be viewed.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/greg-abbot...

The children will be vaccinated that will but parents that choose not to are permitted that either way no matter who is elected.

It looks like Abbot will be better for the children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 3 hr USA 87
Tulsa police has shortage of Hispanic officers 3 hr USA 3
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 3 hr Petro 2,220
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 8 hr Steve Jobs Pancreas 1,697
Trial beginning for agents accused of shooting ... (Feb '06) 12 hr Gunther Gonzalez 2
Review: Styles Unique Hair Salon 16 hr emilyrk 1
Free gift cards 20 hr Petro 9
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News