Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18373 Jun 27, 2014
Regardless of what someone says, it is their right to say it. If you are reporting people for voicing their opinions, when they are not personally attacking you, you are attacking their right to free speech.

That is what you are doing to me -attacking my civil rights and my right to state my opinions, under the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution.

Shame on you.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18374 Jun 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>No one was talking to you, yet you posted a lie and called me stupid. Oh that's right you never do anything rude .
Yes I did forget and I am sure there are more that never came to mind. I didn't actually call you stupid. To paraphrase that would be: "Go and do not forget to take the stupidity with you."

But you say you did not make the adams apple comment even when I put it for you to see. I see you are proving how liberals do when confronted with the truth.

Go to page 735
On Dec 7, 2013
comment # 16136 and I replied on comment # 16140

Concentrate because you will see the Chihuahua hanging on my every post even back then,

Now you see it.

I have been a victim of these two id's since I made my first post in November 2013. It has let up some but starts up again. But you say I want to play the victim for sympathy. No, I do not want sympathy. If I did, I would be acting like you. You do not see me acting like you at all whining to the Chihuahua about all of this. Like maybe you want to sick him on me and you know how easy he is to get going.
Maybe you deny the adam's apple comment because you are afraid that I will report. No, I am not going to report unless you start harassing my every post with name calling including racial, homo and liberal mess and all the things you see them do.

I think you came here and told me about that one advocating rape because you saw how they were doing and as I have already told you, you love lynch mobs. You believed that it would start worse crap and there you go you would have it. Well, all will be recorded and reported if that happens. I am not helpless to defend myself and do not need anyone's approval for how I handle it.
And you are saying you and that one talked it out. No you did not talk it out about your advocating rape story. You merely told it to me and did not tell where it was to be found. Then you are acting very sad because oh they took it down you say.

And yes, you did defend Mrs/Mr E about the DQ story that was told about HF. Yet you only got spit in the face it seems. That did not happen and it shows how ignorant anyone is that would believe that. They claim to have witnesses oh please. They would have thrown him under the jail as I said. Especially in that town that has so much against him. That was a lie. Do not tell me you were there and do not try to say these are honest respectable folks.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18375 Jun 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
Regardless of what someone says, it is their right to say it. If you are reporting people for voicing their opinions, when they are not personally attacking you, you are attacking their right to free speech.
That is what you are doing to me -attacking my civil rights and my right to sretate my opinions, under the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution.
Shame on you.
No need for shame here. You do not know what free speech is and I am not going to explain that to you.
Tell it to topix if they are restricting your free speech and I will take it up with topix if they do not make you stop this personal harassment of me... The proof is all here too. You ask me: "Do I need to report you for excessive thoughts and use of the "R" word? No that would be useless.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18376 Jun 27, 2014
For anyone who cares to know it. What God does to troublemakers.

http://www.openbible.info/topics/people_who_a...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18377 Jun 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You're right Topix took down "Truth is Might" 's multiple posts saying women crossing the border illegally should be raped and one time she even through in the word patriots. The whole conversation has been taken down. I think I even got reported for telling "truth is Might" couldn't be a woman because a woman would never wish rape on another woman. I had also suggested that anyone who advocates rape is advocating the committing of a crime against humanity and should be castrated. We also had a conversation about "truth is might" using Jewish law to justify his racism and ignoring Christ's teachings ,suggested they might be Jewish, at which he took offence. Defiant was posting all during these conversations but I would never expect him to verify what his buddy posted. Joyce or whoever you are, I took the matter up with "truth is might" and those posts are gone. I never commented on anyone's "Adam's Apple"and I have taken offense at your homophobia and would never comment on someone's Adams Apple. Unlike this xoxo poster I grew up in La Porte and graduated from high school there. My picture is even hanging in the school there. My family still lives in La Porte and I eventually will move back to the "area". I think Topix has over reached in deleting posts. You can go back a week and there are pages with barely ten posts on them.
Make sure that you get a P.O. Box before you get here, so your entitlement checks from Uncle Sugar don't stop.

We already have enough Gubmint disability/welfare cases running around here now, so you really don't have to hurry back.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18378 Jun 27, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
For anyone who cares to know it. What God does to troublemakers.
http://www.openbible.info/topics/people_who_a...
Appropriate reading for some of these fine folks.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18379 Jun 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, John.
I am being very careful with XO-Joyce and Fubar. They are trying to trick me into talking about that thing so, they can report me again. Total Liberal trickery.
I agree, you're the only one on here who's worth talking to. Hope you're having a nice time, even though working.
Yeah i figured thats what they were trying to do. I always have a fun time everywhere i go and when i see that poo on the beaches i just jump right over it.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18380 Jun 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, leave it to poo, to ruin a good time.
You need to get you a big shovel for whacking poo, when you go there.
What kind of poo are you seeing most of? I heard lots of Mexicans settled along the coast.
Thats the truth! Last time we where there they were all over the beach as they think they own it. They are certainly rude and very hatefull thats for sure. My brother andhis wife hates them too.
carpet

Richmond, TX

#18381 Jun 27, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did forget and I am sure there are more that never came to mind. I didn't actually call you stupid. To paraphrase that would be: "Go and do not forget to take the stupidity with you."
But you say you did not make the adams apple comment even when I put it for you to see. I see you are proving how liberals do when confronted with the truth.
Go to page 735
On Dec 7, 2013
Concentrate because you will see the Chihuahua hanging on my every post even back then,
Now you see it.
I have been a victim of these two id's since I made my first post in November 2013. It has let up some but starts up again. But you say I want to play the victim for sympathy. No, I do not want sympathy. If I did, I would be acting like you. You do not see me acting like you at all whining to the Chihuahua about all of this. Like maybe you want to sick him on me and you know how easy he is to get going.
Maybe you deny the adam's apple comment because you are afraid that I will report. No, I am not going to report unless you start harassing my every post with name calling including racial, homo and liberal mess and all the things you see them do.
I think you came here and told me about that one advocating rape because you saw how they were doing and as I have already told you, you love lynch mobs. You believed that it would start worse crap and there you go you would have it. Well, all will be recorded and reported if that happens. I am not helpless to defend myself and do not need anyone's approval for how I handle it.
And you are saying you and that one talked it out. No you did not talk it out about your advocating rape story. You merely told it to me and did not tell where it was to be found. Then you are acting very sad because oh they took it down you say.
And yes, you did defend Mrs/Mr E about the DQ story that was told about HF. Yet you only got spit in the face it seems. That did not happen and it shows how ignorant anyone is that would believe that. They claim to have witnesses oh please. They would have thrown him under the jail as I said. Especially in that town that has so much against him. That was a lie. Do not tell me you were there and do not try to say these are honest respectable folks.
Who cares.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18382 Jun 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, John.
I am being very careful with XO-Joyce and Fubar. They are trying to trick me into talking about that thing so, they can report me again. Total Liberal trickery.
I agree, you're the only one on here who's worth talking to. Hope you're having a nice time, even though working.
I didn't report you, and xoxo claims you never said it and called me a liar for posting what you said. I got reported for suggesting someone should be, how can I put this nicely, be a soprano in the Vienna Boys Choir of old. I confronted you for what you said and didn' t feel the need to report you. Joyce/xoxo and you are both right wingers. I am closer to being a liberal than I am anything else. I know because I support racial equality and marriage equality I am on the opposite side of both of you. I do have Jewish ancestors , and with you being Jewish, that is about all I have in common with you. By the way I was born and raised in Texas and will be forced to move back there in the future. Joyce/xoxo is a troll looking for sympathy, anytime someone disagrees with her.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18383 Jun 27, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to page 735
On Dec 7, 2013
Now you see it.
I can't get to that page on my device. La Porte is a good decent place with good decent folks, and you've admitted never being there. I never claimed to be at DQ, and never said I was. I have never used a racial or homophobic slur when talking to you. I have never called you a liberal either. I suggest you stop with suggesting I did(because it's a lie). If you feel the need to cry to Topix at least be honest about it.
carpet

Richmond, TX

#18384 Jun 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I can't get to that page on my device. La Porte is a good decent place with good decent folks, and you've admitted never being there. I never claimed to be at DQ, and never said I was. I have never used a racial or homophobic slur when talking to you. I have never called you a liberal either. I suggest you stop with suggesting I did(because it's a lie). If you feel the need to cry to Topix at least be honest about it.
Who cares.
I doooo

Houston, TX

#18385 Jun 27, 2014
Me

Location hidden

#18386 Jun 28, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for shame here. You do not know what free speech is and I am not going to explain that to you.
Tell it to topix if they are restricting your free speech and I will take it up with topix if they do not make you stop this personal harassment of me... The proof is all here too. You ask me: "Do I need to report you for excessive thoughts and use of the "R" word? No that would be useless.
You are butting in to a post that wasn't even addressed to you.
As for harassment, I think that's on you.\
You have threatened several people with the fear that you will report them for what they say.
I think this makes you a cyber-bully which, leaves YOU open for being reported.

Location hidden

#18387 Jun 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure that you get a P.O. Box before you get here, so your entitlement checks from Uncle Sugar don't stop.
We already have enough Gubmint disability/welfare cases running around here now, so you really don't have to hurry back.
It is so typical for these liberals to target conservatives and bully them. Much like the gays are going in to bakeries and deliberately challenging them, to make a lawsuit.
Thank you for your support.

Location hidden

#18388 Jun 28, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah i figured thats what they were trying to do. I always have a fun time everywhere i go and when i see that poo on the beaches i just jump right over it.
John, I think I'm going to learn German. Dang foreigners think they're smart, speaking non-english in front of me. Freaks them out, if you speak a language they don't understand.

Problem is, German language sounds so angry.
rabuf

Corona, CA

#18389 Jun 28, 2014
There are far more right wingers on these forums than any other group. The right wingers always generalize with name calling and calling anyone who disagrees with them a libtard or even refer to other right wingers as "liberals" just because they disagree with them. The right wingers are usually the aggressive ones who take great pride in there hatred of anyone who isn't white enough or extreme enough in their views, like they are. I am one of the so called liberals who stands up for himself. The people who do the bullying on here are mostly right wingers who also like to report people for things they do themselves. There is no need to respond to this post with your typical name calling, you should just ignore it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18390 Jun 28, 2014
rabuf wrote:
There are far more right wingers on these forums than any other group. The right wingers always generalize with name calling and calling anyone who disagrees with them a libtard or even refer to other right wingers as "liberals" just because they disagree with them. The right wingers are usually the aggressive ones who take great pride in there hatred of anyone who isn't white enough or extreme enough in their views, like they are. I am one of the so called liberals who stands up for himself. The people who do the bullying on here are mostly right wingers who also like to report people for things they do themselves. There is no need to respond to this post with your typical name calling, you should just ignore it.
Go spend your Gubmint handout and be quiet.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18391 Jun 28, 2014
Some ovomitsupporters complain about the "right wingers" just because they do not agree with them. Anyone who does not support their views such as slaughtering of babies in the womb or stands for Traditional Marriage is called a bigot or a homophob the typical name from the ovomitsupporters. Just like a bunch of parrots repeating everything they hear from their base..Waaak! yes we can yes we can yes we can destroy this nation. There is no reason to respond to this post with you typical echos of a parrot. You should just ignore it.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18392 Jun 28, 2014
Oh and look! A certain character coming here has blown his cover. Same city as the other one. Oh maybe it is his/her daddy.Please!(eyes rolling)

What do you call a person who is liberal but will join in with conservatives for the soul purpose of attacking a man who has had multiple strokes and is lucky to be alive? Then furthermore search topix to attack anyone who has any compassion or a decent word to say about the man? There could be many names called to a person like that but none would be a positive one. I would call them a low-life coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does EP Suck So Much? (Sep '08) 8 min L Morales 80
News Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber overa 17 min huey goins 49
Be Careful What You Vote For 10 hr 789hgf42 14
Poll Would You Punch Laura Bush in the Face for 20 B... (May '11) 13 hr huey goins 69
Texas Secession 22 hr Cleansing Time 5
Duane Nachbaur Sat Apocalypse Now 3
Great Britain Votes to Leave European Union Fri huey goins 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages