#17039 Mar 6, 2014
Grace wrote:
Don't change
I say the same thing, Agree.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#17040 Mar 6, 2014
I see the liberals are rabid lately. Gay gay gay. See gay have gay vote gay Wendy Davis for gay. I think Texans are a little smarter than that. This is an example of the type who are trying to turn Texas blue. Blue is gay.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#17041 Mar 6, 2014
Texan for Texas wrote:
ry is an Aggie. It is rare that one Aggie will turn on another Aggie, but I had an Aggie parent to tell me the other day that Perry is viewed as a disgrace to TAMU.
I don't believe that Perry should have told parents that their young daughters were required to take a cancer vaccine that people were uncertain about.
I don't believe that Perry should have been promoting a system of toll roads that would be controlled by foreign governments.
I don't believe that Perry should be living high on the hog while the Governor's mansion is being restored because of the fire.
I don't believe that Perry should have taken the TIF grants away from public education as that money was used annually to fund technology in our Texas schools.
I do believe in term limits. Perry needs to go so that someone else can give us a change. I say give White a chance.
Wake up! Never mind just keep sleeping.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#17042 Mar 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I see the liberals are rabid lately. Gay gay gay. See gay have gay vote gay Wendy Davis for gay. I think Texans are a little smarter than that. This is an example of the type who are trying to turn Texas blue. Blue is gay.
I plan to vote for Wendy as well but not so much on the issues alone. I personally think that we need more attractive people in public service and she certainly fits that bill. Why anyone would vote for a fat-assed woman like Hillary or Claire McCaskill is beyond me, but Wendy has gorgeous buns. She has the appetite of a bird too so there's not a lot of offensive odors or other nonsense coming out from between those sweet cheeks. In fact, a friend of mine used to work in government and he used the toilet after Wendy one day. He was horrified at first to learn that she hadn't flushed, but when he looked in the bowl, he saw a couple of very dainty, lady like turds. You just know that these fat broads are squeezing out giant logs and making terrible smells but Wendy's feces were quite becoming, almost pleasant to look at. So for that reason and many other, including her pretty face, blonde hair and shapely knockers, she is the candidate for me.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#17043 Mar 6, 2014
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/02/wendy-da...
Wendy Davis is down in the polls. She will not win unless the votes are cheated. Expect bus loads of rats coming from all around the country to come in and make a lot of noise and rally for her leaving a big mess costing millions of dollars to clean up.
Brad

Hempstead, TX

#17044 Mar 6, 2014
Don't ever change.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17045 Mar 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I certainly hope Texans are smarter than that. I'm not a native Texan but I'm here to say that if the Progs win any kind of political battle, this state is gone as a decent place to live.

It happened to my home state of Vermont. It can happen here if people don't pay attention. In fact, Houston has a gay mayor who cares more about her gay photo ops with her new whatever it is that she married in Crapifornia, than the welfare of Houston citizens.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17046 Mar 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2 014/02/wendy-davis-drops-to-11 -pts-down-in-latest-poll/
Wendy Davis is down in the polls. She will not win unless the votes are cheated. Expect bus loads of rats coming from all around the country to come in and make a lot of noise and rally for her leaving a big mess costing millions of dollars to clean up.
Great that her numbers are down. Hope they go down even further. Davis is nothing more than an extension of Obama policies.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17047 Mar 6, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I plan to vote for Wendy as well but not so much on the issues alone. I personally think that we need more attractive people in public service and she certainly fits that bill. Why anyone would vote for a fat-assed woman like Hillary or Claire McCaskill is beyond me, but Wendy has gorgeous buns. She has the appetite of a bird too so there's not a lot of offensive odors or other nonsense coming out from between those sweet cheeks. In fact, a friend of mine used to work in government and he used the toilet after Wendy one day. He was horrified at first to learn that she hadn't flushed, but when he looked in the bowl, he saw a couple of very dainty, lady like turds. You just know that these fat broads are squeezing out giant logs and making terrible smells but Wendy's feces were quite becoming, almost pleasant to look at. So for that reason and many other, including her pretty face, blonde hair and shapely knockers, she is the candidate for me.
Nothing like insightful and intelligent reasons to vote for a politician. Typical dumbed down Prog. How fitting that you post about Wendy and her bird turds. The whole Prog agenda is sh!t anyway

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#17048 Mar 6, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you will be voting for Wendy because haven't you said that here about a dozen times? I think you are a perfect example of a patriotic blue dog Democrat. Very informed on the important issues I see here by what you write. Keep setting the example for others to see. I am serious.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17049 Mar 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you will be voting for Wendy because haven't you said that here about a dozen times? I think you are a perfect example of a patriotic blue dog Democrat. Very informed on the important issues I see here by what you write. Keep setting the example for others to see. I am serious.
Yeah, lets see if his argument for Wendy Davis passes the smell test!. LOL

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#17050 Mar 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope Texans are smarter than that. I'm not a native Texan but I'm here to say that if the Progs win any kind of political battle, this state is gone as a decent place to live.
It happened to my home state of Vermont. It can happen here if people don't pay attention. In fact, Houston has a gay mayor who cares more about her gay photo ops with her new whatever it is that she married in Crapifornia, than the welfare of Houston citizens.
Yes they have to be smarter than that would be my guess. The liberals on this forum are showing the mentality of those who would vote for such a person as this one. I was born in Texas but moved to AZ at about 7 and grew up there. But I have a lot of relatives in Texas and my Grandmother. I spent every summer with my Grandmother in Beaumont and I own the house I was born in it Texas and my Granny leases it out for me. We plan to move to Texas in the not so far future. Yes I know all about that mayor of Houston. Every news photo she will have her partner in it. Now that' s ridiculous.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#17051 Mar 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lets see if his argument for Wendy Davis passes the smell test!. LOL
I never got if it's a he or a she considering the nutsack. Anyway, it sure is hung up on butts and what comes out of them. Just a perfect example.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17053 Mar 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never got if it's a he or a she considering the nutsack. Anyway, it sure is hung up on butts and what comes out of them. Just a perfect example.
The Progs are the dumbest and meanest bunch but the scary part is that they do vote. They turned the small rural farming community that I grew up in, into a cesspool. The number one
industry now is welfare.
angie

Hempstead, TX

#17054 Mar 6, 2014
Yeaas.
state troopers

Castroville, TX

#17056 Mar 6, 2014
are really bad tonight...... it seems like they are out for blood.... whats up with that mole on the left side of his face? he kinda scared me like what if he wasn't a real officer.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17057 Mar 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Progs are the dumbest and meanest bunch but the scary part is that they do vote. They turned the small rural farming community that I grew up in, into a cesspool. The number one
industry now is welfare.
I guess I missed out on a lot of your discussion but when I hear you say progressives are mean, wow. I rarely see more than one post at a time where you are not calling people names or using derogatory language.
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

#17059 Mar 6, 2014
here's a verse for you child.
1 Corinthians 13
though I speak with the tongues of man and of angels, and have not charity I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. and though i have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains and have not charity I am nothing. and though I bestowal my foods to feed the poor and though I give my body to be burned and have no charity it profiteth me nothing. charity suffereth long and is kind. charity envieth not. charity vaunteth not itself is not puffed up doth not behave itself unseemly. seeketh not her own is not easily provoked thinketh no evil. rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth. beareth all things belieeth all things opeth all things enureth all things charity never faileth but whether there be prophecies they shall fail wheher there be tnges hey shall cease hether there be knowledge it shall vanish away for we know in part and we prophesy n part but when that which is perfect is come then that which is in part shall be done away. when I was a child I spake as a child I understood as a child. I thought as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things for now we see through a glass darkly but then face to face now I know in part but then shall I know even as also I am known and now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three but the greatest of these is charity.
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

#17060 Mar 6, 2014
I have done nothing but try to save every soul no matter how evil and all it has done is brought death.... our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name. for you see all truth and all specs of life and when those who come to enter the gates of the holly kingdom will be judged upon a jury of angels and saints before the true god decides where you will stand. we are in purgatory now, we are in between heaven and hell. it is not our choice to decide what happens to a person. that is why you have a life line in the palms of your hands. only the true holly spirit shall decide who's time is up. You can not see smell nor touch that spirit. it comes and goes at will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico Lottery or Texas Lottery, which one ... 8 min L Morales 9
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 24 min L Morales 5
Merry Christmas Kassidee Plumley 1 hr softball 2
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 1 hr Hineys Girls 2,214
Upholstery shop 14 hr Steve Jobs Pancreas 5
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) 18 hr Tio Sam 48
What shall I ask Santa for Christmas? Wed Steve Jackson 4
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web