Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Fed you are a liar, and a false prophet. You tell the same lies over and over. You will never return to La Porte and you will never be Mayor of LP ever. You are disgusting. And BBJ you are damn near as worthless as Fed. Put you together and you equal dumb&dumber.
Dumbed_Down Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

A lot of people seem to want to blow off some steam on this forum, but illiteracy and the inability to write a coherent sentence is an obstacle that many will never overcome. They could write ten pages and never make a discernible point. As the old adage goes, if you cannot write (or speak) coherently, neither can you think coherently. If you cannot express a clear, intelligent idea on a keyboard, or on a writing pad, neither can you do it with your tongue--nor can you even formulate a clear idea in your brain.

No wonder only lying demagogues can now get elected to political office. The dumbing-down programs in our schools, along with drugs, have succeeded in destroying this once intelligent nation.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

test

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
Fed you are a liar, and a false prophet. You tell the same lies over and over. You will never return to La Porte and you will never be Mayor of LP ever. You are disgusting. And BBJ you are damn near as worthless as Fed. Put you together and you equal dumb&dumber.
Still... far better than being an illiterate troll.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

To bad that you aren't better than anyone or anything.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
To bad that you aren't better than anyone or anything.
TOO bad you can't fix stupid.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

You're right about that. If I could the first thing I would fix is your stupid self. But I can't fix stupid, so I guess you're just s--t out of luck.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

test

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
You're right about that. If I could the first thing I would fix is your stupid self. But I can't fix stupid, so I guess you're just s--t out of luck.
Lucky for you... there is spellcheck.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

If there were no spell check you wouldn't have servived the first week on here fat boy. You spell a word wrong and it's a typo or the machines fault, everyone else that does the same and they are illiterate. So bend over, put your head between your legs and kiss your own a--.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
If there were no spell check you wouldn't have servived the first week .
Unfortunately for you... there are words similar to those you meant that prove your illiteracy.

SURVIVED.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Dumbed_Down Nation wrote:
A lot of people seem to want to blow off some steam on this forum, but illiteracy and the inability to write a coherent sentence is an obstacle that many will never overcome. They could write ten pages and never make a discernible point. As the old adage goes, if you cannot write (or speak) coherently, neither can you think coherently. If you cannot express a clear, intelligent idea on a keyboard, or on a writing pad, neither can you do it with your tongue--nor can you even formulate a clear idea in your brain.
No wonder only lying demagogues can now get elected to political office. The dumbing-down programs in our schools, along with drugs, have succeeded in destroying this once intelligent nation.
You must be an allian from outer space my friend. Get used toit and get used too me as there is nothing you can do about it. Go back to the nation you used to live in..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
Mr texan this is my forum not yours and you should b on your own church falls forum other then this one. I don,t know why you pretend to be a texan when your a native yankee am i correct???Get off this forum are i,am going to stomp all over you toes on this forum. Yeaaa too bad the topix owners these days are do do heads.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
If there were no spell check you wouldn't have servived the first week on here fat boy. You spell a word wrong and it's a typo or the machines fault, everyone else that does the same and they are illiterate. So bend over, put your head between your legs and kiss your own a--.
Mr texan as i said get off this forum and do it now.
love

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Perry

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
"Big Bad John", I don't respond to you because you are a lie.You are a construct, made for Topix.I don't talk to pathological liars.Your"pretend"T opix personality interests me, not at all.
Too many trolls here. Notice how he becomes especially active when someone says something about politics like has been said about him (or her) by someone else? A progressive trying to stop all speech that he does not agree on and pretend to be right wing and a nut at the same time. I am left to wonder how many of the trolls here are this same one.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

javmar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many trolls here. Notice how he becomes especially active when someone says something about politics like has been said about him (or her) by someone else? A progressive trying to stop all speech that he does not agree on and pretend to be right wing and a nut at the same time. I am left to wonder how many of the trolls here are this same one.
I,am left to wonder on how fast you are going to leave ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 min Susie Q 21,673
Taxpayers foot the bill for undocumented immigr... 1 hr whogivesarstsbutt 62
Jury deliberates punishment in fatal beating of... 2 hr Imperial Chicano 4
Fund ONLY the Fence 3 hr Imperial Chicano 7
KFOX-TV DOTA signal went off-air at 11:47am MDT... 5 hr dead air 5
New bus stops along Mesa street 7 hr Imperial Chicano 12
Where are Steve Ortega's emails? 8 hr Anthony Borrego 6
•••
•••