Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15494 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again numbnutz. She isn't addressing members of Congress she is addressing the American people.

We or you makes no difference? Then these two statements have the same meaning in the land of the texatard:

YOU were born in Texas (which I assume is true)
WE were born in Pennsylvania (Which if the first is true, the second has to be untrue) numbnuts
Oh man... how wrong can one man be?

You're definitely shooting for some kind of record.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15495 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man... how wrong can one man be?
You're definitely shooting for some kind of record.
Typical texatard reply....HOW SPECIFICALLY am I wrong numbnutz? If your dumb azz is going to cry you weren't born in texas hopefully someone will explain that was for an explanation only.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15496 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Typical texatard reply....HOW SPECIFICALLY am I wrong numbnutz? If your dumb azz is going to cry you weren't born in texas hopefully someone will explain that was for an explanation only.
Dude, you're just as wrong as all the Democrats who knew Obama was lying about Obamacare and went along with him anyway.

Obama has become a dictator who controls the votes and minds on his party, he tells them what to think, what to say and what to do... and just like you they follow their beloved leader no matter what it costs the people of this country or the country itself.

Obama is busying himself by putting America up for collateral for Chinese debt holders... and he continues to put us further in debt.

What are you going to say when China starts taking property when we fail to pay?

What are you going to do when they come to take your house?

Vote Democrat again?

MORON!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15497 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're just as wrong as all the Democrats who knew Obama was lying about Obamacare and went along with him anyway.
Obama has become a dictator who controls the votes and minds on his party, he tells them what to think, what to say and what to do... and just like you they follow their beloved leader no matter what it costs the people of this country or the country itself.
Obama is busying himself by putting America up for collateral for Chinese debt holders... and he continues to put us further in debt.
What are you going to say when China starts taking property when we fail to pay?
What are you going to do when they come to take your house?
Vote Democrat again?
MORON!!!
Your little rant failed again to point out how you think I was wrong numbnutz.

Was the question too tough for you again?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15498 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Your little rant failed again to point out how you think I was wrong numbnutz.

Was the question too tough for you again?
Arguing with you is as sensible as arguing with a cat.

When you grow up and come to your senses... get back to me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15499 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with you is as sensible as arguing with a cat.
When you grow up and come to your senses... get back to me.
So once again you make a claim then change the subject numbnuts.

You are quite the imbecile

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15500 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>So once again you make a claim then change the subject numbnuts.

You are quite the imbecile
Just tired of arguing with a cat.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15501 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tired of arguing with a cat.
Instead of arguing with your cat numbnuts how about sticking to the subject and answering a question here for a change.

Imbecile
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15502 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be afraid....you are still wrong.
She never once said "we have to pass it to see whats in it"
Never not once, not 100 times, never.
PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!
Well i still says obama is a banana head.. Wendy davis is not good looking enough...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15503 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
What time on that video does she say it numbnutz?
LISTEN TO IT AGAIN AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID
Mr actaully i would rather have a pretty blond lady up there then her.
Greg Montgomery

United States

#15504 Nov 18, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Well i still says obama is a banana head.. Wendy davis is not good looking enough...
Surely you jest. She is smoking from every angle. She's off the chain and off the hook. Have you seen her up close? Her blonde hair is perfect, her eyes are smoldering and she has the cutest little buns you could ask for. Granted, her cans are not that big but you have to work with what you've got. I say she gets the votes of every butt man in the state for starters.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15505 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of arguing with your cat numbnuts how about sticking to the subject and answering a question here for a change.

Imbecile
Awe come here pretty kitty... has big bad Obama been shitting in your litter box?

Awe.... "Actually" sure is nice kitty.

NOW GET IN THE DAMN BAG, CAT... we're going for a ride down to the bridge!!!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15506 Nov 18, 2013
Greg Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest. She is smoking from every angle. She's off the chain and off the hook. Have you seen her up close? Her blonde hair is perfect, her eyes are smoldering and she has the cutest little buns you could ask for. Granted, her cans are not that big but you have to work with what you've got. I say she gets the votes of every butt man in the state for starters.
Her attitude is awfull just like obamas wife. I knew a blond with very nice legs and a great butt and a good atitude! I say she does not get the vote bring a woman that is not a put on like we see each and everyday of our lifes.
Greg Montgomery

United States

#15507 Nov 18, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Her attitude is awfull just like obamas wife. I knew a blond with very nice legs and a great butt and a good atitude! I say she does not get the vote bring a woman that is not a put on like we see each and everyday of our lifes.
I don't know about her attitude because I never met her. I was just responding to your assertion that she's not good looking enough. She's way better than Michelle, too, because the first lady has a big, unshapely butt. She was recently photographed at a White House event wearing pants and she looked awful. Not only are her butt cheeks enormous, there's no shape to them and there's some serious cottage cheese action too. I think Wendy's butt is so nice, especially since she runs a lot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15508 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with you is as sensible as arguing with a cat.
When you grow up and come to your senses... get back to me.
I actually have better results with my cat, then I do with Marxist dimwits like Actardly.

He/she/it can run its sewer hole all it wants, ObummerCare is a monstrosity that needs to go away. "Obama lied and Grandma died" will soon be more than just a bumper sticker slogan.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15509 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe come here pretty kitty... has big bad Obama been shitting in your litter box?
Awe.... "Actually" sure is nice kitty.
NOW GET IN THE DAMN BAG, CAT... we're going for a ride down to the bridge!!!
LOL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15511 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jizzbag that tried to trash Christianity numbnutz.
So go self forn i cate
Negative. You're the worthless crap sack that pretends to be a Christian.
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#15512 Nov 18, 2013
Greg Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest. She is smoking from every angle. She's off the chain and off the hook. Have you seen her up close? Her blonde hair is perfect, her eyes are smoldering and she has the cutest little buns you could ask for. Granted, her cans are not that big but you have to work with what you've got. I say she gets the votes of every butt man in the state for starters.
Please go to bed already you overweight transtesticle.
NashFlash

Texarkana, TX

#15513 Nov 18, 2013
Wendy davis is a insult to gutter sl uts everywhere ! She's so fugggly she couldn't get layed in Leavenworth. her mammy should have aborted her raunchy self !
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15514 Nov 18, 2013
Greg Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about her attitude because I never met her. I was just responding to your assertion that she's not good looking enough. She's way better than Michelle, too, because the first lady has a big, unshapely butt. She was recently photographed at a White House event wearing pants and she looked awful. Not only are her butt cheeks enormous, there's no shape to them and there's some serious cottage cheese action too. I think Wendy's butt is so nice, especially since she runs a lot.
Yeaaa how about linda carter? The one who played wonder woman? I can assure you you would like her butt better!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso files "sanctuary cities" lawsuit 4 hr Food farts 16
News 3 arrested in firearms burglary after standoff 4 hr Food farts 2
News CCNY-UTEP partner to produce next generation La... 4 hr Food farts 4
Armed Forces Day 8 hr Peoples farts 43
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 22 hr Fart walker 154
El Paso Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Sep '16) Thu Farting Tammy 5
KVIA dumps 9pm newscast - no one notices Thu Farting Tammy 13

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages