Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#15213 Nov 7, 2013
Big bad John, what a pussi.
Lets hear the truth

United States

#15214 Nov 7, 2013
This is such bs
True

United States

#15215 Nov 8, 2013
Lets hear the truth wrote:
This is such bs
this whole site is bs
Big bad john

Houston, TX

#15216 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You like to report people? I hope you have more luck than me, at that.Not many sign in, these days.
Not really I do not like to report. I would much rather physically stop the troll but whatever.
PattonVillageDud e

Houston, TX

#15217 Nov 8, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> yesaaa mt fed are you sure your not villagedudE????
No, I am him. You want to do something about it?
PattonVillageDud e

Houston, TX

#15218 Nov 8, 2013
I'm going to stay right here and watch for trolls and report them.
PattonVillageDud e

Houston, TX

#15220 Nov 8, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> yesaaa mt fed are you sure your not villagedudE????
Yesaaa mt fed is not me.
el maton de_arrrrrg

United States

#15221 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
Who's balls are you licking this morning? Report me you joto.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15222 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am him. You want to do something about it?
You are not, troll.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15224 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesaaa mt fed is not me.
I can,t believe your stupid enough to keep hanging around on this forum. Time for you to leave fool. Also some-one else is usingmy handle and i plan tp blame it on you,,,Yeaaa are you also a snitch? reporting people????
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15225 Nov 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not, troll.
Are you getting tough now mr villagedude? I can,t stop you from using my handle and i think its funny myself as everyone can tell thats not my I.P. sddress..........geeee you must be one stupid bored detective... Go do your masterbating and fishng on another forum//
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15226 Nov 8, 2013
He is a do do head...
lol

Dallas, TX

#15227 Nov 8, 2013
win
voter

New Braunfels, TX

#15228 Nov 8, 2013
lol wrote:
win
Why is this topic still going?
juddleman

Donora, PA

#15229 Nov 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Putin
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15230 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright I saw you posted this before I got to give you the warning. If you comment back again with nonsense, I am turning it in.
I think your handle is being used pal just like mine is. You might ought to report ole fed as he may be the one doing it. I,am not from san fran! And neither are you! Fed lives in california so it may be him..You and ole fed are going to have to fight each other on this forum....Oh just so you know the inposter is not me!!!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15231 Nov 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not, troll.
No fed but i have that feeling it may be you...Good luck on doingbattle with this villagedude i,am outta here! I cansay for sure that its you but you are free to be a goofball and use my handle as ev eryone knows who the real big bad john is..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15232 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
Yep thats fed alright.
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#15233 Nov 9, 2013
How many times do we have to listen to Big bad Juan say he's "outta here". Damn dude when you go please stay gone. Cut this drama crap about someone taking your "handle". When you say that you're "outta here" then mean it. Get lost, go play in the street, fight a bear. Do something besides come on here and play the blame game.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15234 Nov 9, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I think your handle is being used pal just like mine is. You might ought to report ole fed as he may be the one doing it. I,am not from san fran! And neither are you! Fed lives in california so it may be him..You and ole fed are going to have to fight each other on this forum....Oh just so you know the inposter is not me!!!
I know you can be stupid but it is unbelievable you could be this stupid to copy my registered user name. Oh I know you are the imposter by your very existence here. You are not fooling anyone because it is well known that an IP from any state can be obtained many times for free to large cities like San Francisco. You fool no one but yourself and this is the last I am going to let this go. You will hear back from this but it will not be me. It doesn't matter if you are a registered member or not. You will be dealt with. I will just turn my tracker off so I will not have to see your continual desperate sick replies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second case of Zika confirmed in El Paso area 1 hr huey goins 2
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) 3 hr sparkylife revisited 6
News Two El Paso men plead guilty in New Mexico Spic... 4 hr huey goins 2
American International Prestige is at an All-ti... 4 hr Margaret Gray 4
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) 7 hr huey goins 280
News San Elizario man tests positive for West Nile 15 hr butters_ 8
News 'El Chapo' could be headed back to prison he es... 15 hr DC Dave 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages