OBAMA WINS 2nd Term

Since: Feb 12

La Mirada, CA

#42 Nov 8, 2012
Obama gets elecetd on 6 Nov.
7 Nov stock market crashes and looses over 300 points, dollar drops on world market, rating agency threatens dropping US credit rating yet again, Sun Microsystems anounces thatn they are closing their doors, Lockheed Martin to lay off thousands.
Seems like not everyone is soo ecstatic about odumbo being given a second chance to complete the runiation of the US.
King Biscuit

El Paso, TX

#43 Nov 8, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right you are not on welfare!
The dumocrats live and die by the welfare, illegal alien, racist groups. That is the only reason he is still in the position. Look at who voted for him. Blacks, over 90%, hispanics, over 70%, young uninformed over 60%. The people that can think, that actually work and pay bills and taxes voted against obama.
As I said I hope you are gloating this much with gas over $5.00 a gallon and no jobs and no money to pay your welfare and food stamps.
I am not mad that he gor re-elected just disapointed at the utter stupidity of the people that elected him, which by the way was not that many.
In the early days of this country, it was only landowners who were allowed to vote. Nowadays any slugabed who's gooped up on gop can go in there and push a button. It's worse than horse thievery.
POS

Oud-beijerland, Netherlands

#44 Nov 8, 2012
UR BS wrote:
Obama gets elecetd on 6 Nov.
7 Nov stock market crashes and looses over 300 points, dollar drops on world market, rating agency threatens dropping US credit rating yet again, Sun Microsystems anounces thatn they are closing their doors, Lockheed Martin to lay off thousands.
Seems like not everyone is soo ecstatic about odumbo being given a second chance to complete the runiation of the US.
El Paso and other cities, thrives on the presents of the Military ad their Personal. See what happens in the next few years, When Obummer get the cut backs that he and the Demondcraps want. It will not just be the Military that feels the pinch. Many, Sub-contractors, Equipment & Supply houses, Restaurants & Empty hotels, That means more people in hELl Paso out of work.

Their are many more cities like hELl Paso that suffered from the cut backs to the Military during the Clinton years. If the USA does not keep up the Military, It's the same thing as not taking care of your car. When you really need it, It's not going to be ready for a long road trip.
Papa Bear

El Paso, TX

#45 Nov 8, 2012
97 percent of Republicans use U.S. "Entitlement programs" at some point in their lives. Get it through your thick heads, ya ethnocentric, elitest morons. Pot calling kettle black?

http://www.google.com/url...
Magna Cumme Louder

El Paso, TX

#46 Nov 8, 2012
The ethnocentic, "absolutist" dogma which defines Republican political philosophy is ONE of the main reasons that the Republican political machine will continue to sputter.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#47 Nov 8, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> El Paso and other cities, thrives on the presents of the Military ad their Personal. See what happens in the next few years, When Obummer get the cut backs that he and the Demondcraps want. It will not just be the Military that feels the pinch. Many, Sub-contractors, Equipment & Supply houses, Restaurants & Empty hotels, That means more people in hELl Paso out of work.
Their are many more cities like hELl Paso that suffered from the cut backs to the Military during the Clinton years. If the USA does not keep up the Military, It's the same thing as not taking care of your car. When you really need it, It's not going to be ready for a long road trip.
First of all POS learn to use spell check. Next it s the republicans who want to make cuts in the military unless of course it affects their state. The president is the figure head of the government if you have not figured that one out yet. He can propose anything and get nothing like he has the last two years form a do nothing-fund nothing Republican house. The evangelical retardicans are still in control of the house and they still want their cake and eat it along with the speaker of the house. They are the one who want to cut social security and medicare, education and other programs that the people of the united states have been feed since Eisenhower was in Office. He brought you your favorite interstate system (for the better distribution of military forces rapid deployment thereof) and larger and better bombers to fight off the Soviet Union and its minions. Of course you blame Obama for our ills when it was the house and senate who caused all the problems by not taking on immigration reform, tax reform and welfare system reform to prevent fraud and misuse. Blame the retardicans all you want.

The Iranian President is not in charge of Iran. The religious nutcases Clerics are. Just like the republicans here wanted to occur.
cumbrian

Greensboro, NC

#48 Nov 8, 2012
The people in Hanoi are certainly glad about the USSA presidential election results.
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

#49 Nov 8, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>First of all POS learn to use spell check. Next it s the republicans who want to make cuts in the military unless of course it affects their state. The president is the figure head of the government if you have not figured that one out yet. He can propose anything and get nothing like he has the last two years form a do nothing-fund nothing Republican house. The evangelical retardicans are still in control of the house and they still want their cake and eat it along with the speaker of the house. They are the one who want to cut social security and medicare, education and other programs that the people of the united states have been feed since Eisenhower was in Office. He brought you your favorite interstate system (for the better distribution of military forces rapid deployment thereof) and larger and better bombers to fight off the Soviet Union and its minions. Of course you blame Obama for our ills when it was the house and senate who caused all the problems by not taking on immigration reform, tax reform and welfare system reform to prevent fraud and misuse. Blame the retardicans all you want.
The Iranian President is not in charge of Iran. The religious nutcases Clerics are. Just like the republicans here wanted to occur.
Your points would be well taken except for one tiny fact - they are all based upon bull crap. You regurgitate the talking points you agree with just as frequently as those whom you criticize. Your name calling and condescending tone also bespeak your lack of intellect, bitterness of mind and shallowness of character. I know you fancy yourself the authority of this board but you should be aware of how many people look at you with pity, scorn and derision.
Mr Williams

United States

#50 Nov 8, 2012
You all better shape up and get with the program or we'll come down on you like The O. Came down on Chris Christy . A little arm twisting and you'll also see things our way.
loco soco

El Paso, TX

#51 Nov 8, 2012
Soco Moco wrote:
<quoted text>
Vete pa Mexico Ladron.
I would but your vieja doesn't want to give up my ballsac!
loco soco

El Paso, TX

#52 Nov 8, 2012
Mr Williams wrote:
You all better shape up and get with the program or we'll come down on you like The O. Came down on Chris Christy . A little arm twisting and you'll also see things our way.
callaten pinche pendejo, you are in el paso. I just tracked your cell phone to one of the local towers near east el paso. viejo pendejo.
Soco Moco

El Paso, TX

#53 Nov 8, 2012
loco soco wrote:
<quoted text> I would but your vieja doesn't want to give up my ballsac!
qual puente brincas? contesta la pregunta.
POS

Oud-beijerland, Netherlands

#54 Nov 8, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>First of all POS learn to use spell check. Next it s the republicans who want to make cuts in the military unless of course it affects their state. The president is the figure head of the government if you have not figured that one out yet. He can propose anything and get nothing like he has the last two years form a do nothing-fund nothing Republican house. The evangelical retardicans are still in control of the house and they still want their cake and eat it along with the speaker of the house. They are the one who want to cut social security and medicare, education and other programs that the people of the united states have been feed since Eisenhower was in Office. He brought you your favorite interstate system (for the better distribution of military forces rapid deployment thereof) and larger and better bombers to fight off the Soviet Union and its minions. Of course you blame Obama for our ills when it was the house and senate who caused all the problems by not taking on immigration reform, tax reform and welfare system reform to prevent fraud and misuse. Blame the retardicans all you want.
The Iranian President is not in charge of Iran. The religious nutcases Clerics are. Just like the republicans here wanted to occur.
Thank GOD, they didn't spend anymore. Did I offend you by using the GOD? will then good. 6 trillion more in debt we are because of Nasty Pussloosy & Harry 3 Reich Reed, who in charge for the last 2 years of Bush and the first 2 years of Obummer. How much more would it have been? So the Nut Case Cleric like Jeremiah Wright, doesn't influence Obummer. What was it 15, 20 years of listening to somber messages from Jeremiah Wright? isn't the same thing. as The Iranian President gets from his nut cases. Fraud wasn't involved during the first run for Obummer, ACORN. This time the Black Panthers with a mural of Obummer on the inside wall of a voting precinct. It's ok from a Vial Demondcraps. If it were a Republican office, the media would have had a field day. Keep you blinders on so you can't see it coming. All that think he is your savior, you all are a bunch of mushrooms, Keep you in the dark and feed you bullshit.
POS

Oud-beijerland, Netherlands

#55 Nov 8, 2012
Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Your points would be well taken except for one tiny fact - they are all based upon bull crap. You regurgitate the talking points you agree with just as frequently as those whom you criticize. Your name calling and condescending tone also bespeak your lack of intellect, bitterness of mind and shallowness of character. I know you fancy yourself the authority of this board but you should be aware of how many people look at you with pity, scorn and derision.
Just another Demondcrap Mushroom!!!! Keep the lights off.
POS

Oud-beijerland, Netherlands

#56 Nov 8, 2012
Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Your points would be well taken except for one tiny fact - they are all based upon bull crap. You regurgitate the talking points you agree with just as frequently as those whom you criticize. Your name calling and condescending tone also bespeak your lack of intellect, bitterness of mind and shallowness of character. I know you fancy yourself the authority of this board but you should be aware of how many people look at you with pity, scorn and derision.
Oops!!! I was just too fired up.
Mr Williams

El Paso, TX

#57 Nov 8, 2012
Soco Moco wrote:
<quoted text>
qual puente brincas? contesta la pregunta.
The one closest to your daughters apartment.
Soco Loco

El Paso, TX

#58 Nov 8, 2012
Mr Williams wrote:
<quoted text>The one closest to your daughters apartment.
Good I live close by come by and stick it in my culo.
Mr Williams

El Paso, TX

#59 Nov 8, 2012
loco soco wrote:
<quoted text>callaten pinche pendejo, you are in el paso. I just tracked your cell phone to one of the local towers near east el paso. viejo pendejo.
I just tracked your landline to the OP. What are still doing there , it s closed. Answer the Question.
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

#60 Nov 8, 2012
Mr Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tracked your landline to the OP. What are still doing there , it s closed. Answer the Question.
You filthy beaner, that place is closed!
Genius

El Paso, TX

#61 Nov 8, 2012
Republican obstructionism will be their downfall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ozzy's Landscaping? 8 hr not to small to m... 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Roughed farts 772
first Perry now Paxton 10 hr yippee kiyay mofu 7
News Drivers complain of trash on Borderland highways 10 hr conservative oper... 27
time to get rid of city manager tommy gonzales 11 hr eyes of texas 10
Review: Wild Horse Nightclub The (Jun '13) 14 hr huey goins 48
News Marshalls opening 4th El Paso store in Northeast 15 hr Margaret Gray 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages