What a Great Lincolnish Speech by Obama

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 21, 2013
What a great speech , the neo cons probably wont like it or the tea baggers but It was a great speech.
Paddy

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD wrote:
What a great speech , the neo cons probably wont like it or the tea baggers but It was a great speech.
I missed it - what did he say?
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed it - what did he say?
he said your momma was a paddyback.
POS

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Obummers mama was a paddyback, you dumbass!!!
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 21, 2013
The speech was basically about gay rights. He wants for gays to fall in love and marry just like everyone else.
POS

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
What color was obummers mama?
Ella

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Told you all Obama would be re-elected! And we will never see another great President like him again for many decades i bet. How can anyone not love this man? His intelligence is over the charts,
he is a great leader, and I could go on and on, wasn't he just lovely today? HIs smile, his voice, I bet he has very strong personal attributes too...
only Michelle would know....
Constitutionalis t

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Hilary with King Bill in the background providng key input would do just as good and Mr Reyes as vice pres

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 21, 2013
He is a good speaker! Great con
Constitutionalis t

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>What color was obummers mama?
Which one ,the one in hawaii or the one in Kenya? What do you care you don't even know who your momma is.
Constitutionalis t

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
I would say it. Was also very reagonish to a point.
Paul

El Paso, TX

#13 Jan 22, 2013
I like the part in his speech where Obama says he will begin banishing the Republicans off to their own island so they cant screw up any more of Americas progress. It will be a great day when the ships depart. All Aboard!
Abraham Licon

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 22, 2013
The Only problem with his speech was it wasn't in Spanish.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Mr. Lincoln disliked all mexican'ts. He even sanctioned the war of 1846-7 where the American Army invaded and made the Mexican't hand over California, Arizona territory and set the Rio Grande/Bravo as the Boundary between America and Mexico.
Constitutionalis t

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Mr. Lincoln disliked all mexican'ts. He even sanctioned the war of 1846merican Army invaded and made the Mexican't hand over California, Arizona territory and set the Rio Grande/Bravo as the Boundary between America and Mexico.
Mr Licon just didn't like that Mexico had freed the apes before him.
Constitutionalis t

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2013
How's that Racist thingy working out for ya Ripofflicans? Hahahahahajajajahaha
He was cheered beyond belief at the commanders ball. Hajahajajahaj
POS

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
How's that Racist thingy working out for ya Ripofflicans? Hahahahahajajajahaha
He was cheered beyond belief at the commanders ball. Hajahajajahaj
That's what all the communist leader have done for them.
Razor

El Paso, TX

#19 Jan 23, 2013
You and the Ripofflicans just don't get it, do you POS?
POS

Melbourne, Australia

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Razor wrote:
You and the Ripofflicans just don't get it, do you POS?
Exactly, we don't get how you demondcraps have so much trust in a person that has no idea what to do, to get our economy working correctly. Don't get me some B/S about it's Bush's fault. It's been 4 years now. Any CEO would have been fired by now. Obummer, has had the opportunity to engage with some of the best "so called economist. Print more money, twice QE-1 QE-2. Stimulus packages that have lead to bigger government. Where does the money come from, for bigger govenrment? The tax payers, not out of the air. 1 trillion in spending cuts, over the next 10 years. At 17 trillion, that would take 170 years to pay down the debt. No one in their right mind would except the in the real world of business.

So again, I don't get how he has pulled you shorts over your head and you demondcraps, can't smell the stench of your stain.
Razor

El Paso, TX

#21 Jan 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, we don't get how you demondcraps have so much trust in a person that has no idea what to do, to get our economy working correctly. Don't get me some B/S about it's Bush's fault. It's been 4 years now. Any CEO would have been fired by now. Obummer, has had the opportunity to engage with some of the best "so called economist. Print more money, twice QE-1 QE-2. Stimulus packages that have lead to bigger government. Where does the money come from, for bigger govenrment? The tax payers, not out of the air. 1 trillion in spending cuts, over the next 10 years. At 17 trillion, that would take 170 years to pay down the debt. No one in their right mind would except the in the real world of business.
So again, I don't get how he has pulled you shorts over your head and you demondcraps, can't smell the stench of your stain.
Since when did you and the Retardicans decide to become forensic accountants and why weren't your accounting skills utilized during the Bushtard Presidency?(If you'd like to call it such) Clinton (D) left a huge surplus, Bush took that surplus, turned it into a deficit, and started the economic tumble we still are paying for today (stock market collapse under Bush). Thanks to you dumb retardicans, we are still paying off the Ripofflican debt from the economic collapse and your two brilliant wars that you uneducated morons started. BTW, You will lose in 2016 as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is another abandoned topix forum 49 min Fart 100 100
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) 51 min Fart tasty 458
News CNN pundit tells border summit that Trump is a ... 52 min Fart lips 3
The White Fart House 15 hr Fart deliverer 28
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 hr Squishy Farts 24,415
Anybody else not like El Paso? Aug 19 Fart abuse 14
if you had to choose what area to live in El Pa... (May '12) Aug 18 You Farted 68

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages