Is El Paso Afraid of Billy Abraham an...

Is El Paso Afraid of Billy Abraham and his Dad?

Created by LLOVISNANDO on Jul 27, 2013

45 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes! El Paso fears his Dad

No! El Paso has to much corruptin

Money talks in El Paso?

Witnesses can easily be paid off!

The Judge Knows Best

The Jury was too afraid

The Cartels do rule El Paso

Exceptions as to who gets away with crime

El Paso is a Lawless City

The Justice System Looks the other way

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LLOVISNANDO

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Without question El Paso is afraid of the Abraham's, after yesterdays verdict, Billy Abraham got away with murder; six months in jail and two thousand dollar fine? Piece Of Cake!
When it come's to justice it all depends on who has the most money and has connections in the courts and legal system in El Paso.
The Abraham's make their money representing the Mexican Cartels from Mexico, so why should El Paso be afraid?
In Florida, George Zimmerman got away with murder because the people there hate Blacks, after all it is called Southern hospitality.
In El Paso! you'all know what people think here!
Even City Council was afraid to take away Billy's buildings in downtown.
They were to afraid about it, that they dropped the whole issue. The Mob Rule's in El Paso, they got the money, and money talks in El Paso, that even AG Eric Holder fears this Lawless town.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Sib paid off the beaner witness and the victims so called "wife".
Drop in the bucket for la familia Abraham!
I Think

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2013
To be real honest I was very very surprised he got any jail time or a fine. Also was expecting the D.A. office to kiss Billys a$s and give him a medal for murdering a black guy with his truck
Laura

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 30, 2014
Well May 1 2014 Billy will be in chambers with his legal team cutting a deal. He will not have the failure to render aid trial and he will not have the leaving the scene of the accident trial. We wouldnt want to inconvenience him any more now would we? For the record he did NO jail time. And did not put a breathalizer on his car.
I am perplexed at Jaime Esparza and Judge Patrick Garcia. WHY would they be alright with letting Billy Walk?? very bad PR move. There is some palpable outrage out here.
I feel for the Police department, they are out there hauling in the drunks and scum and for what ? they get to walk. then, as Billy will, move to the carribean and start all over.
Sadly, I think he will hurt someone again.
Ben Dover

El Paso, TX

#6 May 1, 2014
Live For Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a landing strip?
Who. Cares, it was a Hobo.
Doubt we'll hear anything about ol' Billy from any of our local self-proclaimed "news leaders". They're all too busy keeping it positive about our losing Chi'huas. Big advertising bucks on the line, you know.

Maybe KVIA will jump on the Abraham story. Anything to draw attention away from their kit glove reporting on EPISD's continuing scandals. Wouldn't want viewers associating negative feelings about Juan Cabrera with brother Ric Cabrera. That'd be bad for ratings. And that means bad for ad revenue! Not gonna happen.
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#7 May 1, 2014
My biggest fear is that we will be overrun in this town by gays and fruits. They love to parade about in public, wearing these bunless chaps and/or thong underwear. I can't bear to watch them and then they start cavorting and gyrating and making lewd gestures. It's unseemly and will hurt our tourism industry. I hope that we can craft legislation to deal with this.
PatTheHat

United States

#8 May 11, 2014
Look both ways… I got hit by car when I was six years old trying to hit a guy with a snowball cause he threw one at me coming back from elementary school. Sometimes, you just can't see somebody jaywalk. We have dumbed down society to the point where we have enslaved and endangered good men. I am glad Billy Abraham is getting this over ... he comes from a good family, good people and my uncle Bob would really be proud of the work the defense team did. Robert C. Heeney was president of the national Association of criminal defense Attorneys (NACDL) for 14 years. I nominate Mr. D for THE HEENEY AWARD for outstanding terminal defense attorney of the year.
PatTheHat

United States

#9 May 11, 2014
PatTheHat wrote:
Look both ways… I got hit by a car when I was six years old trying to hit a guy with a snowball cause he threw one at me coming back from elementary school. Sometimes, you just can't see somebody jaywalk. We have dumbed down society to the point where we have enslaved and endangered good men. I am glad Billy Abraham is getting this over ... he comes from a good family, good people and my uncle Bob would really be proud of the work the defense team did. Robert C. Heeney was president of the national Association of criminal defense Attorneys (NACDL) for 14 years. I nominate Mr. D for THE HEENEY AWARD for outstanding criminal defense attorney of the year.
remember Lee Chagra, the Alamo and always fight for your rights. E. Patrick Heeney
Sonia grady

Stone Mountain, GA

#10 Jun 6, 2014
As a 17 year old I never had so much hate for a person in my whole life. Oh wait. Should I even consider you a person billy? Or an animal? Your pathetic & all the people here in el paso defending his stupid white ass. I hope you cant sleep at night billy! I hope someone beats your ass up in jail! I hope your wake up at night screaming your sorry while crying! I hope my dads name comes to your mind every singlw time! You broke our family apart! Read my letter over & over. I hope you never forget white trash! I cant even have a normal life without people asking me "oh your dad was the homeless man that came out on the news huh?!" Well fuck you retards! He had a fucking family! I was his first daughter! He wasn't suicidal at all! He loved us! Fuck you! This isn't over not yet. God will make justice one day. R.I.P dad.&#9825; theres not a day you don't cross my mind I was only 13 years old When I lost you. &#9825; I hope your okay in gods arms!&#9825; I'll be with you soon, very soon I promise!&#9825;
drunk

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 6, 2014
Sonia grady wrote:
As a 17 year old I never had so much hate for a person in my whole life. Oh wait. Should I even consider you a person billy? Or an animal? Your pathetic & all the people here in el paso defending his stupid white ass. I hope you cant sleep at night billy! I hope someone beats your ass up in jail! I hope your wake up at night screaming your sorry while crying! I hope my dads name comes to your mind every singlw time! You broke our family apart! Read my letter over & over. I hope you never forget white trash! I cant even have a normal life without people asking me "oh your dad was the homeless man that came out on the news huh?!" Well fuck you retards! He had a fucking family! I was his first daughter! He wasn't suicidal at all! He loved us! Fuck you! This isn't over not yet. God will make justice one day. R.I.P dad.&#9825; theres not a day you don't cross my mind I was only 13 years old When I lost you. &#9825; I hope your okay in gods arms!&#9825; I'll be with you soon, very soon I promise!&#9825;
Please follow your drunk dads footsteps.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#12 Jun 7, 2014
Sonia grady wrote:
As a 17 year old I never had so much hate for a person in my whole life. Oh wait. Should I even consider you a person billy? Or an animal? Your pathetic & all the people here in el paso defending his stupid white ass. I hope you cant sleep at night billy! I hope someone beats your ass up in jail! I hope your wake up at night screaming your sorry while crying! I hope my dads name comes to your mind every singlw time! You broke our family apart! Read my letter over & over. I hope you never forget white trash! I cant even have a normal life without people asking me "oh your dad was the homeless man that came out on the news huh?!" Well fuck you retards! He had a fucking family! I was his first daughter! He wasn't suicidal at all! He loved us! Fuck you! This isn't over not yet. God will make justice one day. R.I.P dad.&#9825; theres not a day you don't cross my mind I was only 13 years old When I lost you. &#9825; I hope your okay in gods arms!&#9825; I'll be with you soon, very soon I prom25;
Look you stupid changa we dont care if you bring the cribs or bloods . First he was a blackie so he is not with the lord he is down there.we are not scared of him but we think he might be an arab and we dont want any of thoses terrorist shannaigans going on around here.i cant believe you even know who your father is.did the deadbeat ever pay child support or did we the people raise you? What kind of skanky mom would have one of his kids, i think your momma is pulling your leg cause hes dead and she dont know who your dad is
Sonia grady

Decatur, GA

#13 Jun 9, 2014
I know who exactly my dad is. & I can give less than two fucks what you guys just said. And oh god yeah my dad was a drunkie blah blah blah. No he wasn't okay? Not like you guys are so perfect, &thank you. I will follow my dads steps, cause unlike other people he was generous & was there for everyone. Everyone has problems, his problem was drinking. He had quit already. Billy in the other hand. Wow. I have no words for that. He bought everything, fake witnesses, lawyers, & ect. & don't even dare call my mom a fucking skank, she's nothing near that. Piece of idiots. You guys have no idea what you're talking about oh who you're defending. Hypocrites
sad but true

El Paso, TX

#14 Jun 10, 2014
Sonia grady wrote:
I know who exactly my dad is. & I can give less than two fucks what you guys just said. And oh god yeah my dad was a drunkie blah blah blah. No he wasn't okay? Not like you guys are so perfect, &thank you. I will follow my dads steps, cause unlike other people he was generous & was there for everyone. Everyone has problems, his problem was drinking. He had quit already. Billy in the other hand. Wow. I have no words for that. He bought everything, fake witnesses, lawyers, & ect. & don't even dare call my mom a fucking skank, she's nothing near that. Piece of idiots. You guys have no idea what you're talking about oh who you're defending. Hypocrites
I say that potty mouth of yours is most likely what led your poor daddy to start drinking and drove him out of the house! You might have as well been sitting in Billy's lap when he ran him down! Yeah, you think about that.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#15 Jun 10, 2014
Maybe it was suicide by pedestrian.
Sonia grady

Stone Mountain, GA

#16 Jun 10, 2014
I dont know guys. Id be pretty ashamed talking & arguing with a 17 year old like that.. haha. Heres the fuck I don't give dumbasses. Stick it up your ass. Both ofyou are pathetic. & oh. Im just waiting for you guys to die somehow tragic. So I can laugh my ass off & be disrespecful like you guys.
Analyst II

El Paso, TX

#17 Jun 11, 2014
Sonia grady wrote:
I dont know guys. Id be pretty ashamed talking & arguing with a 17 year old like that.. haha. Heres the fuck I don't give dumbasses. Stick it up your ass. Both ofyou are pathetic. & oh. Im just waiting for you guys to die somehow tragic. So I can laugh my ass off & be disrespecful like you guys.
So you must be the spawn from the mexican tranny prostitute that billy was banging over in juarez?
Analyst II

El Paso, TX

#18 Jun 11, 2014
Sonia grady wrote:
Or are you the turd that fell out of sibs ass?
L Morales

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2014
Sonia grady wrote:
I dont know guys. Id be pretty ashamed talking & arguing with a 17 year old like that.. haha. Heres the fuck I don't givei dumbasses. Stick it up your ass. Both ofyou are pathetic. & oh. Im just waiting for you guys to die somehow tragic. So I can laugh my ass off & be disrespecful like you guys.
Do you know if your momma has a bush, shaved or landing strip?
Analyst II

El Paso, TX

#20 Jun 11, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if your momma has a bush, shaved or landing strip?
For answers to that questions ask your wifa you joto.
Mister Rea

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 29, 2015
People are not afraid of the Abrahams! El Paso is in love with their money! Billy is about as scary as a toothpick. The guy is all talk and money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Fart Fiesta 2 hr Fart Cab 32
The White Fart House 2 hr Fart Cab 79
Uber Driver Deported from NM in 2005 Charged wi... 2 hr Fart Cab 2
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 6 hr Fabaceae Fart 2
New to El Paso Need FARTS Sun Jumanji farts 38
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun FART FOOD 24,704
El Paso Taco Truck Farts Sun Sweaty wet farts 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages