First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2012
In one of his two autobiographies, Obama stated that he smoked pot and did various drugs including cocaine. While in his possession he was guilty of possession of a controlled substance. This makes HIM the felon. What a joke for him to call Romney a felon. Look in the mirror! Lying has become a habit for you Barry. What's your answer to this clones.

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Bush Lied People Died wrote:
<quoted text>
George W Bush did cocaine at one time, at another he was AWOL from his Air wing unit during Vietnam, the Texas Air Guard, the unit his father got him so he wouldn't have to go to combat in Vietnam.
George W Bush told us that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, and he attacked Iraq without cause, thousand of Ameican's lost their lives over his lies.
George W Bush would hold hands with the Saudi King and kiss him on the cheeks, he didn't care about Osama bin Laden or his where about's.
Bill Clinton left billions of dollars surplus in the U.S. Treasury, that money disappeared during the George Bush regime.
You trust a republican you deserve to die, those that went and fought a war for republican didn't deserve to die for they were lied to.
Mitt Romney ran against Ted Kennedy for Senator of Massachusetts, during that Time Mitt Romney was at the helm at Bain capital outsourcing American jobs overseas.
Republicans are the party for white people only, you never see any other nationality's within those ranks, unless they have been hogged washed or are the clean up crew after a GOP gathering.
If you are not one of them, you cant expect to find yourself looking for work about this very same time next year.
And Bill Clinton engaged in sexual misconduct with a twenty something intern. Really? Bush! STILL!?
NO ANSWER FOR OBAMA???? Just more accusations?!?! Explain how this liar can sit there and accuse Romney of nothing compared to the crimes against the American people Hussein has committed. Nothing compared to the tax hike that Obamacare is. Our unemployment is 8.4% when he promised after the stimulus (which is still missing 220 BILLION DOLLARS) that unemployment would be at 5.5%. That is the crime! Are you blind? You are part of the dumb Americans that this muslim is using to get reelected. He is counting on you michael moore clones. Give me some real explanations on why this president would do what he has done. Lied like he has lied or don't bother. There's no use. Which is your favorite kool aid flavor?
BJ Bill

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Grand Old Party wrote:
<quoted text>
And Bill Clinton engaged in sexual misconduct with a twenty something intern. Really? Bush! STILL!?
NO ANSWER FOR OBAMA???? Just more accusations?!?! Explain how this liar can sit there and accuse Romney of nothing compared to the crimes against the American people Hussein has committed. Nothing compared to the tax hike that Obamacare is. Our unemployment is 8.4% when he promised after the stimulus (which is still missing 220 BILLION DOLLARS) that unemployment would be at 5.5%. That is the crime! Are you blind? You are part of the dumb Americans that this muslim is using to get reelected. He is counting on you michael moore clones. Give me some real explanations on why this president would do what he has done. Lied like he has lied or don't bother. There's no use. Which is your favorite kool aid flavor?
With hillery setting travel records, what's a Bill to do?

Obamma is doing his best to bust America!

He better than most knows it's I possible to get his kin off the porch so he's trying to delete WORK from welfare.

Soon, these lame parasites will get a government car......
BJ Bill

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
So what that's his personal business, what about Newt Gingrich, he had over 75 ethic violation, cheated on his wife while she was going through cancer treatment.
For most I've read all your blabbering on every post, you are just a brainwash republican voter. Next year by this time you will be looking for work or you will be dumpster diving.
Bush Lied People Died, he denied coverage of their return dead corps to be viewed publicly on national television. The man is a murderer. If you are crying about the unemployment situation, then go cry to John Boehner, he has veto everyone of Obama's job creation bills. Stop acting like some sort of fool, all your stuff is nothing but lies. Grand Old Party Lies, People Starve.
MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. CHANTED THE EGYPTIAN CROWD!!!!!
THANKING BJ BILL

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
So what that's his personal business, what about Newt Gingrich, he had over 75 ethic violation, cheated on his wife while she was going through cancer treatment.
For most I've read all your blabbering on every post, you are just a brainwash republican voter. Next year by this time you will be looking for work or you will be dumpster diving.
Bush Lied People Died, he denied coverage of their return dead corps to be viewed publicly on national television. The man is a murderer. If you are crying about the unemployment situation, then go cry to John Boehner, he has veto everyone of Obama's job creation bills. Stop acting like some sort of fool, all your stuff is nothing but lies. Grand Old Party Lies, People Starve.
Only HE could convince the worlds women it was NOT sex!!!!!!!

I wonder if he taught his daughter the same????

Neon City Oh.

#8 Jul 18, 2012
BJ Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. CHANTED THE EGYPTIAN CROWD!!!!!
Republicans support Egyptians over our elected president.
Obammas job creations

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
That dumbass obammmma has yet to CREATE a job,
My dog created more shovel ready jobs.

Welfare is NOT a government job!
Where are the obamma jobs

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Standing in the bread line

Going to the soup kitchen

Panhandling

Collecting welfare

Looking for aluminum cans

,learning to sing the obammmma song,
How poor I am....

CANADA NOW RANKS AHEAD OF AMERICA in personal wealth, home ownership and solvent currency!!!!!!
The chant goes on

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans support Egyptians over our elected president.
The Egyptians were cheering Hillary!
Republican Two Faced

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Here are some Republicans felons for you to ponder: From Tom Delay and Mark Foley, Republicans seem to be the party of deceit:

http://www.google.com/url...
Republican Spin

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Examples of Republican hypocrisy of moral values:

Republican Offenders

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 18, 2012
List of Republican offenders including Bill O'reilly.

Jobs The chant goes on

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2012
It's all about the economy

Jobs. Jobs. Jobs. Jobs. Jobs

Where have all the jobs gone?

As a small business owner,
I will not hire until obammmma is gone!

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 18, 2012
Republican Two Faced wrote:
Here are some Republicans felons for you to ponder: From Tom Delay and Mark Foley, Republicans seem to be the party of deceit:
We're talking about what what Hussein said about Romney. Please stick to the topic.

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 18, 2012
Republican Spin wrote:
Examples of Republican hypocrisy of moral values:
Again lets stick to the topic troll.
Republicans r evil

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Grand Old Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Again lets stick to the topic troll.
Who made you leader of the room, fascist?
Romneys Income Taxes

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Grand Old Party wrote:
In one of his two autobiographies, Obama stated that he smoked pot and did various drugs including cocaine. While in his possession he was guilty of possession of a controlled substance. This makes HIM the felon. What a joke for him to call Romney a felon. Look in the mirror! Lying has become a habit for you Barry. What's your answer to this clones.
Romney will become a felon here pretty soon when he decides to divulge his Income tax statements. I wonder what he is hiding by refusing to show his Income tax statements like everybody else? Any clues? I think I know.
Bogus obammmma

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Romneys Income Taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will become a felon here pretty soon when he decides to divulge his Income tax statements. I wonder what he is hiding by refusing to show his Income tax statements like everybody else? Any clues? I think I know.
Romney was out making money for his clients while obammma was on a bong.

Ya can't change that.

It's economy, pure and simple,
Pick one,
A bong or money maker.
Bogus obammmma Bonger

United States

#21 Jul 20, 2012
The benefits with obammma is inability to deal with reality and responsibility.

BLAME everyone and. Take NO responsibility....

A lot like BJ Clinton and denying SEX with MOANICA,,,,.,,,
Sonny Berg

El Paso, TX

#22 Jul 20, 2012
Bogus obammmma Bonger wrote:
The benefits with obammma is inability to deal with reality and responsibility.
BLAME everyone and. Take NO responsibility....
A lot like BJ Clinton and denying SEX with MOANICA,,,,.,,,
Is that all you got on Clinton? Getting a bj from Monica? That's none of your business, anyway. At least he didn't kill countless American souls like Bush did in Iraq. This is why noone likes a Republican. Ya'll are just plain CRAZY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Black El Paso 2015 crowned Saturday 2 hr scrappy the ghost 6
Appraisal protests 2 hr renters cannot pr... 7
homosexual couples food stamps bill 9 hr POS 28
Obama to honor troops as Iraq combat mission ends (Aug '10) Mon POS 138
To all OBAMA LOVERS Mon POS 20
EPISD cuts 116 jobs: Board decides to retain 10... (Mar '11) Mon Truth 458
Review: All Star Vending Equipment Co Mon condom 2
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web