Joe Muench: Consolidate police, fire;...

Joe Muench: Consolidate police, fire; Cook's rotten deal

There are 14 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 28, 2013, titled Joe Muench: Consolidate police, fire; Cook's rotten deal. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The sheriff's request for millions more dollars for a radio communication system screams -- LET'S CONSOLIDATE the sheriff and police departments like some people at City Hall and the county courthouse have talked about for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

And then what

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2013
So,
Consolidation would achieve exactly what?
And then what

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2013
It would beat serve the public,
If the politicians would balance the budget and not be spending the monies of our grandchildren with these frivolous bonds....

So
Where are those emails?
Lunatic

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Muench takes the most idiotic positions, in order to provoke reaction to his stupid ideas.
DC Dave

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Lunatic wrote:
Muench takes the most idiotic positions, in order to provoke reaction to his stupid ideas.
All you have to do is look in the mirror for that you pin headed pendejo.
Wet Neck

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2013
The Pinkertons and Secrutias would be a.great addition to the police force
DC Dave

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
The Pinkertons and Secrutias would be a.great addition to the police force
And throw in your mijas culo just to keep the boys happy
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2013
And then what wrote:
So,
Consolidation would achieve exactly what?
Have you ever heard of economies of scale? It's a basic economic concept that would apply here and help us all out in the long run. I'm tired to getting gouged by taxation so let's consolidate and lower our bill. Why are you for higher taxes anyway?
Reality

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Larry, that's true, but do you really believe it would lower taxes? They would decide the taxes saved, leaves you with more money and tax you for something else.

Once they smell the money, its like pulling a wisdom tooth to let it go.
MyWetPenis

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of economies of scale? It's a basic economic concept that would apply here and help us all out in the long run. I'm tired to getting gouged by taxation so let's consolidate and lower our bill. Why are you for higher taxes anyway?
Stick a tulip in it you fatso.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
Larry, that's true, but do you really believe it would lower taxes? They would decide the taxes saved, leaves you with more money and tax you for something else.
Once they smell the money, its like pulling a wisdom tooth to let it go.
Agreed, but if we consolidate and they spend the savings, we know where the leaders stand before the next election. One of these days we'll elect someone who is actually looking out for us. Let's give the current leadership a chance to prove where their loyalty lies.
Reality

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but if we consolidate and they spend the savings, we know where the leaders stand before the next election. One of these days we'll elect someone who is actually looking out for us. Let's give the current leadership a chance to prove where their loyalty lies.
Your queer mind has skewed your logical thinking you tranny. Please take a nap and then think about what you posting you fairy.
Deputy Dog

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2013
I wonder why Joe selected the sheriff to be in charge instead of the police chief. What's up, Joe?
Joe

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Deputy Dog wrote:
I wonder why Joe selected the sheriff to be in charge instead of the police chief. What's up, Joe?
Suck on my ball sac you turd.
Deputy Dog

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Suck on my ball sac you turd.
Isn't that what Joe said to the sheriff? Or was it the other way around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is another abandoned topix forum 42 min Fart soap 53
What ever became of the Choda Mountain Tower? 9 hr Sporty fart spice 4
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr Fart Rice 24,365
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 9 hr Fart reports 115
News Illegal dumping: Trash could hurt stormwater dr... (Apr '10) 9 hr Fart cats 8
Does anyone in El Paso hire people who arn't bi... (Aug '12) Jul 20 The farts 142
Why does these farts smell? Jul 18 Fart smeller 11

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages