Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso

Nov 21, 2008 | Posted by: William Pena | Full story: www.newspapertree.com

There are at least two free-standing sex clubs in El Paso, both located outside city limits on East Montana.

Comments (Page 78)

Showing posts 1,541 - 1,560 of1,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
chulio

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah, you wrote it not me....
don't lie you pendejo. EVERYONE now knows your a flamer. As if they didn't before you soccer pile jotomanic !!
HAHAHA Now go blah blah blah Mr. Glass's Johnson
Johnson.
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

chulio wrote:
<quoted text>
don't lie you pendejo. EVERYONE now knows your a flamer. As if they didn't before you soccer pile jotomanic !!
HAHAHA Now go blah blah blah Mr. Glass's Johnson
Johnson.

It has your ISP pendejo

chulio = gay mexicant cholo LOL LOL. Que lastima you joto that you chose such a queer name, especially since you are mexicant.
ouq

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>No way slant eyed queer. that was chulios mom. LOL
no that was you. Fat, bald? Goatee.
I left you my pearl necklace. Pinchi joto
chulio

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>It has your ISP pendejo

chulio = gay mexicant cholo LOL LOL. Que lastima you joto that you chose such a queer name, especially since you are mexicant.
the only thing it has is your ISP
Which stands for idiot sucks penis. You Gaylord. Now make sense in what you write. I swear you must of flunked remedial grammar in Juarez you pendejo. Mexicant???? What does that even mean. You jotomanic
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

ouq wrote:
<quoted text>
no that was you. Fat, bald? Goatee.
I left you my pearl necklace. Pinchi joto
Pobre chulio i made you cry again. Hide again you joto, hide!
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

chulio wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing it has is your ISP
Which stands for idiot sucks penis. You Gaylord. Now make sense in what you write. I swear you must of flunked remedial grammar in Juarez you pendejo. Mexicant???? What does that even mean. You jotomanic
You see, only a true homosexual like you would make that kind of acronym up for ISP. You are one sick joto penis breath.
ouq

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>Pobre chulio i made you cry again. Hide again you joto, hide!
when your teethed brushed my Johnson you made me cry. Joto
chulio

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>You see, only a true homosexual like you would make that kind of acronym up for ISP. You are one sick joto penis breath.
weak sauce!!! If that's your best comeback then you best go on sucking more chorizo by the OP jotomaniac !!!
HAHAHA
Join Free
chulio es joto

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

chulio wrote:
<quoted text>
weak sauce!!! If that's your best comeback then you best go on sucking more chorizo by the OP jotomaniac !!!
HAHAHA
Weak sauce is what you homosexual put out. Thank GOD that you homosexuals cannot reproduce!
Leonard muy maricon

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

chulio es joto wrote:
<quoted text>Weak sauce is what you homosexual put out. Thank GOD that you homosexuals cannot reproduce!
then how were you hatched soccer pile??? Now go blow the GI's jotomanic

Since: Jan 13

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everybody in El Paso is into Chicos tacos babe. I much rather dine at the "Greenery Resturant", ever heard of it? Try it when you have R&R, it's up on the Westside. Money better spent than paying for a BJ-then a getting a wart.
hi
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Is Educated What's wife still pipming out her culo over on the far east side?
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

before my wife passed, I use to drop my wife there when I would go bowling. I didn't know it was a sex club.
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

DC Dave wrote:
before my wife passed, I use to drop my wife there when I would go bowling. I didn't know it was a sex club.
You joto, you HAVE to be puppet the molester!
mari

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

i love sex
mari

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

text me
lookingesfun

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

If your in El Paso, There is a group for those into GH. The group also covers parts of New Mexico as well really nice GH events - is a private yahoo group you can join:
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/southwestgloryhole...
Paul Gonzalez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

lookingesfun wrote:
If your in El Paso, There is a group for those into GH. The group also covers parts of New Mexico as well really nice GH events - is a private yahoo group you can join:
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/southwestgloryhole...
Is this a gay deal? I mean it's dudes in the g-holes, right?
Brenda

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

If you go to one of the joints, one of three things will happen: A man will buy you and beer and then try to squeeze the Schlitz out of you, some sweet talking Romeo will take you to a private room and spray his not nut juice all over you before you even get your pants off, or you will end up in the mattress room on your back as guy after guy takes his turn with you. They each unload their balls inside of you and eventually the bed beneath you is coated in their sticky release. So if any of those appeals to you, then go right ahead. I prefer to stay in and watch a movie or maybe cook up some frog's legs.
Guti2Choos

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Close all forms of fun and entertainment. There is no reason for people to enjoy themselves. It's our business to ensure that people don't share their private parts with each other. Let's send everyone off to church and castrate all men. Sew shut everyone's mouths and all orifices and tie up their fingers, arms and legs. This way, no one ever has intercourse of any kind. Why do we really care who is doing it with who or where? Once again, the city, state and fed involving themselves in things that are private to people's choices. If you don't agree with this, simply don't go there. Just about every president and politician and many priests have had all kinds of affairs. These are the people laying down the law? Really?

It's amazing who much morality has made people want to ban or meddle in everything.

Don't like alcohol or cigarrettes? Don't use 'em. Don't like bars and strip clubs? Don't go to them. Don't like clubs like the ones in the posting? Stop sending yiur wife there. The bottom line is to let people live as they wish as long as they are not hurting you. Don't like drugs? Don't use them. Live a pure and ultruistic life but don't expect everyone else to do as you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,541 - 1,560 of1,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr barefoot2626 21,076
Immigrants speak out 1 hr church goer 102
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 2 hr church goer 16
Hundreds in El Paso protest against Obama immig... 2 hr Rolling Papers 22
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr What I say xoxo 16,789
What are good El Paso Temp agencies 4 hr church goer 4
Review: Barrio Skate Shop 5 hr L Morales 2
•••
•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000