Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso

Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso

There are 1767 comments on the www.newspapertree.com story from Nov 21, 2008, titled Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso . In it, www.newspapertree.com reports that:

There are at least two free-standing sex clubs in El Paso, both located outside city limits on East Montana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newspapertree.com.

chulio

Los Angeles, CA

#1709 Jul 14, 2012
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah, you wrote it not me....
don't lie you pendejo. EVERYONE now knows your a flamer. As if they didn't before you soccer pile jotomanic !!
HAHAHA Now go blah blah blah Mr. Glass's Johnson
Johnson.
Leonard

El Paso, TX

#1710 Jul 14, 2012
chulio wrote:
<quoted text>
don't lie you pendejo. EVERYONE now knows your a flamer. As if they didn't before you soccer pile jotomanic !!
HAHAHA Now go blah blah blah Mr. Glass's Johnson
Johnson.

It has your ISP pendejo

chulio = gay mexicant cholo LOL LOL. Que lastima you joto that you chose such a queer name, especially since you are mexicant.
ouq

Los Angeles, CA

#1711 Jul 14, 2012
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>No way slant eyed queer. that was chulios mom. LOL
no that was you. Fat, bald? Goatee.
I left you my pearl necklace. Pinchi joto
chulio

Los Angeles, CA

#1712 Jul 14, 2012
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>It has your ISP pendejo

chulio = gay mexicant cholo LOL LOL. Que lastima you joto that you chose such a queer name, especially since you are mexicant.
the only thing it has is your ISP
Which stands for idiot sucks penis. You Gaylord. Now make sense in what you write. I swear you must of flunked remedial grammar in Juarez you pendejo. Mexicant???? What does that even mean. You jotomanic
Leonard

El Paso, TX

#1714 Jul 14, 2012
ouq wrote:
<quoted text>
no that was you. Fat, bald? Goatee.
I left you my pearl necklace. Pinchi joto
Pobre chulio i made you cry again. Hide again you joto, hide!
Leonard

El Paso, TX

#1715 Jul 14, 2012
chulio wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing it has is your ISP
Which stands for idiot sucks penis. You Gaylord. Now make sense in what you write. I swear you must of flunked remedial grammar in Juarez you pendejo. Mexicant???? What does that even mean. You jotomanic
You see, only a true homosexual like you would make that kind of acronym up for ISP. You are one sick joto penis breath.
ouq

Los Angeles, CA

#1716 Jul 14, 2012
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>Pobre chulio i made you cry again. Hide again you joto, hide!
when your teethed brushed my Johnson you made me cry. Joto
chulio

Los Angeles, CA

#1717 Jul 14, 2012
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>You see, only a true homosexual like you would make that kind of acronym up for ISP. You are one sick joto penis breath.
weak sauce!!! If that's your best comeback then you best go on sucking more chorizo by the OP jotomaniac !!!
HAHAHA
Join Free
chulio es joto

El Paso, TX

#1718 Jul 15, 2012
chulio wrote:
<quoted text>
weak sauce!!! If that's your best comeback then you best go on sucking more chorizo by the OP jotomaniac !!!
HAHAHA
Weak sauce is what you homosexual put out. Thank GOD that you homosexuals cannot reproduce!
Leonard muy maricon

Los Angeles, CA

#1719 Jul 15, 2012
chulio es joto wrote:
<quoted text>Weak sauce is what you homosexual put out. Thank GOD that you homosexuals cannot reproduce!
then how were you hatched soccer pile??? Now go blow the GI's jotomanic

Since: Jan 13

El Paso, TX

#1720 Jan 24, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everybody in El Paso is into Chicos tacos babe. I much rather dine at the "Greenery Resturant", ever heard of it? Try it when you have R&R, it's up on the Westside. Money better spent than paying for a BJ-then a getting a wart.
hi
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

#1721 Jan 30, 2013
Is Educated What's wife still pipming out her culo over on the far east side?
DC Dave

United States

#1722 Jan 30, 2013
before my wife passed, I use to drop my wife there when I would go bowling. I didn't know it was a sex club.
What

El Paso, TX

#1723 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
before my wife passed, I use to drop my wife there when I would go bowling. I didn't know it was a sex club.
You joto, you HAVE to be puppet the molester!
mari

Euless, TX

#1724 Jul 23, 2013
i love sex
mari

Euless, TX

#1725 Jul 23, 2013
text me
lookingesfun

El Paso, TX

#1726 Sep 24, 2013
If your in El Paso, There is a group for those into GH. The group also covers parts of New Mexico as well really nice GH events - is a private yahoo group you can join:
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/southwestgloryhole...
Paul Gonzalez

El Paso, TX

#1727 Sep 24, 2013
lookingesfun wrote:
If your in El Paso, There is a group for those into GH. The group also covers parts of New Mexico as well really nice GH events - is a private yahoo group you can join:
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/southwestgloryhole...
Is this a gay deal? I mean it's dudes in the g-holes, right?
Brenda

El Paso, TX

#1728 Sep 24, 2013
If you go to one of the joints, one of three things will happen: A man will buy you and beer and then try to squeeze the Schlitz out of you, some sweet talking Romeo will take you to a private room and spray his not nut juice all over you before you even get your pants off, or you will end up in the mattress room on your back as guy after guy takes his turn with you. They each unload their balls inside of you and eventually the bed beneath you is coated in their sticky release. So if any of those appeals to you, then go right ahead. I prefer to stay in and watch a movie or maybe cook up some frog's legs.
Guti2Choos

Tewksbury, MA

#1729 Sep 28, 2013
Close all forms of fun and entertainment. There is no reason for people to enjoy themselves. It's our business to ensure that people don't share their private parts with each other. Let's send everyone off to church and castrate all men. Sew shut everyone's mouths and all orifices and tie up their fingers, arms and legs. This way, no one ever has intercourse of any kind. Why do we really care who is doing it with who or where? Once again, the city, state and fed involving themselves in things that are private to people's choices. If you don't agree with this, simply don't go there. Just about every president and politician and many priests have had all kinds of affairs. These are the people laying down the law? Really?

It's amazing who much morality has made people want to ban or meddle in everything.

Don't like alcohol or cigarrettes? Don't use 'em. Don't like bars and strip clubs? Don't go to them. Don't like clubs like the ones in the posting? Stop sending yiur wife there. The bottom line is to let people live as they wish as long as they are not hurting you. Don't like drugs? Don't use them. Live a pure and ultruistic life but don't expect everyone else to do as you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do My Balls Itch 25 min Jose Fryermouth 2
News El Paso police make 100 arrests in crackdown in... 26 min Ann 1
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 43 min Jose Fryermouth 2,461
News Former El Paso County sheriff's deputy indicted... 2 hr DC Dave 4
News Donald Trump's Border Wall Could Have Deadly Co... 2 hr DC Dave 139
News Transgender clinic opens 4 hr DC Dave 30
Ride a bicycle once in a while! 4 hr huey goins 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages