Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2014
Observer

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-39-sinaloa-drug-...

The only way we can be sure that justice will prevail is that if he is extradited to the U.S. to face multiple charges.
Que

Mexico

#2 Feb 22, 2014
Observer wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-3 9-sinaloa-drug-chief-arrested- 163725915.html
The only way we can be sure that justice will prevail is that if he is extradited to the U.S. to face multiple charges.
cállate pinchi jotillo
Mexico Corruption

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2014
The chances that Guzman will face any real justice is precluded by the fact that the cartels own the politicians in Mexico. Guzman is leader of the most powerful and permanently established cartel in Mexico.

A Mexican judge recently turned loose Rafael Caro Quintero from prison. Some say he was not in prison at all but afforded a mansion by the Government from which he could come and go as e pleased.

“CNN)-- Months after a surprise ruling from a Mexican judge made him a free man, U.S. authorities have placed a new bounty for the capture of accused Mexican drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero.
The U.S. State Department says it will pay up to $5 million for information leading to Caro Quintero's arrest or conviction.
Caro Quintero, 61, once leader of Mexico's now-defunct Guadalajara Cartel, is accused in the 1985 kidnapping and killing of DEA agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena and his pilot, Alfredo Zavala Avelar.
He'd served 28 years of a 40-year sentence for the killings when a judge in Mexico's Jalisco state overturned his conviction in August.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/05/world/americas/...
JWRussell RN

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 22, 2014
Pflugerville is a city in Travis and Williamson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 46,936 at the 2010 census. Pflugerville is a suburb of Austin and part of the Austin–Round Rock–San Marcos Metropolitan Statistical Area.
No Amnesty for Illegals

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2014
Since Guzman has already"escaped" from Mexico's "maximum security" prison once in 2001 "in a laundry truck,", all bets are off on how long he stays put The man who has controlled most of the money in Mexico for so long can buy a lot of favors and make wardens and security guards financially secure for life for looking the other way for a few seconds.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 22, 2014
No Amnesty for Illegals wrote:
Since Guzman has already"escaped" from Mexico's "maximum security" prison once in 2001 "in a laundry truck,", all bets are off on how long he stays put The man who has controlled most of the money in Mexico for so long can buy a lot of favors and make wardens and security guards financially secure for life for looking the other way for a few seconds.
Stop slacking and start honoring - Rep. Carl Robinson will be the grand marshal for the 2014 Intern-Club of El Paso Black History Parade and Rally, taking place Saturday at 10 a.m. The parade will begin at Montana Avenue and Pershing Drive, will travel east on Montana Avenue and end at Mary Webb Park. The parade is meant to promote Black history and heritage, as well as recognize the contributions that African-Americans have made in the El Paso community. The annual parade will be followed by a rally at Mary Webb Park that will include food booths and various forms of entertainment, including dance performances and guest speakers. The event is free and open to the public.
Que

Mexico

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Mexico Corruption wrote:
The chances that Guzman will face any real justice is precluded by the fact that the cartels own the politicians in Mexico. Guzman is leader of the most powerful and permanently established cartel in Mexico.
A Mexican judge recently turned loose Rafael Caro Quintero from prison. Some say he was not in prison at all but afforded a mansion by the Government from which he could come and go as e pleased.
“CNN)-- Months after a surprise ruling from a Mexican judge made him a free man, U.S. authorities have placed a new bounty for the capture of accused Mexican drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero.
The U.S. State Department says it will pay up to $5 million for information leading to Caro Quintero's arrest or conviction.
Caro Quintero, 61, once leader of Mexico's now-defunct Guadalajara Cartel, is accused in the 1985 kidnapping and killing of DEA agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena and his pilot, Alfredo Zavala Avelar.
He'd served 28 years of a 40-year sentence for the killings when a judge in Mexico's Jalisco state overturned his conviction in August.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/05/world/americas/...
you got that right you pinchi maricon
Volunteer

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2014
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop slacking and start honoring - Rep. Carl Robinson will be the grand marshal for the 2014 Intern-Club of El Paso Black History Parade and Rally, taking place Saturday at 10 a.m. The parade will begin at Montana Avenue and Pershing Drive, will travel east on Montana Avenue and end at Mary Webb Park. The parade is meant to promote Black history and heritage, as well as recognize the contributions that African-Americans have made in the El Paso community. The annual parade will be followed by a rally at Mary Webb Park that will include food booths and various forms of entertainment, including dance performances and guest speakers. The event is free and open to the public.
Will they need any help for crowd control for all 7 people that show up?
Que

Mexico

#9 Feb 22, 2014
Volunteer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you carry your vibrator up your culo_
JWRussell USRN

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2014
Que wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right you pinchi maricon

When us migras gave you that Shït Creek Farewell Party where the sewage plant dumps raw sewage into the Rio at the bottom of Bowie Street, I last saw you come up from your baptism with a bean turd in your mouth.

At least one bean eater mojado is staying in Mexico. But if you want to wade the river again, my right boot toe is itching, so bring it on.
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#11 Feb 23, 2014
Volunteer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same guy that is sometimes called El Guapo? If so, may I add that he's so handsome! He could be a movie star when he gets out of the can.
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 23, 2014
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
When us migras gave you that Shït Creek Farewell Party where the sewage plant dumps raw sewage into the Rio at the bottom of Bowie Street, I last saw you come up from your baptism with a bean turd in your mouth.
At least one bean eater mojado is staying in Mexico. But if you want to wade the river again, my right boot toe is itching, so bring it on.
I'd doubt you are the real James Russell. You sound like a gay boy.
Capt n Crunch

El Paso, TX

#13 Feb 23, 2014
Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you got the straight, Captn Jimmy J was never in the Medical Corps.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2014
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell your toothless wife that she left her dentures on my nightstand early this morning after she gave me the best hummer yet.
Petro el Ana1_ist

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2014
Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Y después de haver dicho eso tocante al "gay," me recuerdo de Grubby. Me voy al Truck Stop. Tengo ganas de sentir el palote de él en me culo.
Petro el Ana1_ist

United States

#16 Feb 23, 2014
The Real SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same guy that is sometimes called El Guapo? If so, may I add that he's so handsome! He could be a movie star when he gets out of the can.
Right, all guys named Chapo (Shorty; like most Messicans,) are handsome. Anyway, I'd like to try his salami in my culo.
EMS Guy

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2014
Capt n Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you got the straight, Captn Jimmy J was never in the Medical Corps.
True The captain of the truck stop trannies was never around. He is clearly delusional and a wannabe ass kickerr, but he is still happy in his niche as a sloppy truck stop tranny.
Que

Mexico

#18 Feb 23, 2014
EMS Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
True The captain of the truck stop trannies was never around. He is clearly delusional and a wannabe ass kickerr, but he is still happy in his niche as a sloppy truck stop tranny.
ese maricon grubby bitch trucker, your moniker should read ems gay you jotosexual.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 23, 2014
I’m back in business, baby. Last night I scored with a hot broad and I feel like a new man. Turns out my wife is not the only one who can get it one with a new lover. The best part is that I didn’t even plan it. I went out last evening to toss back a few beers with my buddies since I knew that Sven, my wife’s masseuse would be coming over. While we were laughing and drinking, in walks this gorgeous woman who has curves in all the right places. She sits down at a table nearby and my buddies and I were ogling her up and down. Eventually, one of my buddies challenged me to go try and pick her up, as they know I haven’t been getting any tail since my wife started getting rubbed and humped. I thought about it, then downed my beer in one gulp and headed over to the woman.

I laid all my macho charm on her and fed her all my best lines while rubbing my hand on her thigh and trying to get a peek down her blouse. This woman was absolutely gorgeous, with great knockers and tight buns. She even had a deep, throaty voice like I prefer because I’ve always had a thing for Kathleen Turner. Soon I invited her to step outside for a smoke, even though I don’t light up. I was using it as a pretense to grope and feel her some more and to my great pleasure, she quickly accepted.

Once outside, I started being more direct. I told her straight up how much I like her butt and her boobs and how I haven’t been laid in quite awhile. I even told her I was getting worried about the massive sperm build up in my balls, fearful that it might lead to complications with my prostate. I was on cloud nine when the woman said,“I can help you with that” as she dropped to her knees and unzipped my fly. She pulls out my boner and began sucking for all she’s worth. After a few minutes, I pulled her up and said,“That’s some good head, baby. Now turn around and bend over so I can have a crack at your beaver.” She obliged so I pushed her drawers to the side and started to work my rock hard dong into her tight hole. Once all the way in, I started pounding her like there was no tomorrow. Right before I was ready to shoot, she asked if I would give her a reacharound, which I didn’t mind at all because I like to finger a woman’s clit so she can get off too. This woman had the most enormous one I’d ever felt! It was protruding outside of her quite a bit and I was amazed at how smooth and hard it was. So I began to work it fiercely while I drilled away, eventually unleashing a torrent of hot nut juice inside of her. She even seemed to cream quite a bit too as my hand was all sticky after I finished rubbing her.

So there you have it – I’m back in the game and hopefully I can meet up with her again soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 38 min Lawnmowermaster 2,136
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr The 17,878
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 22,294
Friday Night Live: Get updates from El Paso-are... 12 hr locojuedo 2
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 13 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 14 hr That Fart Guy 722
FBI raids Anamarc College 18 hr L Morales 11
•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••