Abel

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Dude is whack. All over the news.
El Chez

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Abel wrote:
Dude is whack. All over the news.
Please stfu and go masterbate on your own lawn. Stay off this forum!
Cheese Whiz

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2012
El Chez wrote:
<quoted text>Please stfu and go masterbate on your own lawn. Stay off this forum!
The children must be warned to watch out. Elmo is sick and perverted and he's looking to leave kids butt up with a flower in it. Don't you have a heart? I do and it's pure gold.
El Chez

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Cheese Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
The children must be warned to watch out. Elmo is sick and perverted and he's looking to leave kids butt up with a flower in it. Don't you have a heart? I do and it's pure gold.
Whatever you say Lupe,Linda,Russel,Lloyd, etc etc etc
Im Shocked

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Children please don't follow this thread, it was probalby started by puppetmaster aka lawnmowerman to lure children to this thread.
david renteria ramon romo

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Im Shocked wrote:
Children please don't follow this thread, it was probalby started by puppetmaster aka lawnmowerman to lure children to this thread.
gracias you vendido maricon
Kevin D

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 13, 2012
El Chez wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say Lupe,Linda,Russel,Lloyd, etc etc etc
This is no loadstone deal. The threat is real and Sesame Street is to blame. No word yet on the severity but don't be fooled - you better watch your butt because the man is perverse.
Mike Schlongster

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Kevin D wrote:
<quoted text>
This is no loadstone deal. The threat is real and Sesame Street is to blame. No word yet on the severity but don't be fooled - you better watch your butt because the man is perverse.
Sure he is lady. You need to get laid and rather quickly!
Smedley

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Mike Schlongster wrote:
<quoted text> Sure he is lady. You need to get laid and rather quickly!
Some dude named Dimsdale tipped off the media. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber overa 1 hr Retired SOF 47
Why Does EP Suck So Much? (Sep '08) 6 hr New Resident 78
Be Careful What You Vote For 7 hr 789hgf42 14
Poll Would You Punch Laura Bush in the Face for 20 B... (May '11) 11 hr huey goins 69
Texas Secession 20 hr Cleansing Time 5
Duane Nachbaur Sat Apocalypse Now 3
Great Britain Votes to Leave European Union Fri huey goins 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages