Complete Coverage: Trolley funding

Complete Coverage: Trolley funding

There are 8 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Jul 31, 2014, titled Complete Coverage: Trolley funding. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

State Rep. Joe Pickett issued a letter to the community, stating he is against the trolley project planned for Downtown El Paso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 31, 2014
I'm so happy it's cooler today. Yesterday was too damn hot for humping, screwing or banging. You see, women sweat between the legs, and if they have a full bush, it smells like hell. If you happen to get a whiff of her butt hole which is between the cheeks, it would be even worse. So I'd advise trying to score with a woman today before it turns hot once again.
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
I'm so happy it's cooler today. Yesterday was too damn hot for humping, screwing or banging. You see, women sweat between the legs, and if they have a full bush, it smells like hell. If you happen to get a whiff of her butt hole which is between the cheeks, it would be even worse. So I'd advise trying to score with a woman today before it turns hot once again.
It ain't never too hot for screwing or humping. I had my best woman on a humid day.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't never too hot for screwing or humping. I had my best woman on a humid day.
We know. It is all over FB that you like getting nailed in the kiester by your tranny woman's strap on!
Like Favorite and Sub

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
<quoted text>We know. It is all over FB that you like getting nailed in the kiester by your tranny woman's strap on!
I misread the headline. Though it read, "troll funding". Must've been wishful thinking, right? Because this forum desperately needs a trollage upgrade. Thumbs up if you agree!
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2014
Like Favorite and Sub wrote:
<quoted text>
I misread the headline. Though it read, "troll funding". Must've been wishful thinking, right? Because this forum desperately needs a trollage upgrade. Thumbs up if you agree!
I give your post two gay thumbs up. That's not my highest rating though - that is four gay thumbs up.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Yep way to many trolls on this site. They need to go back under the bridge and stay there with Billy Goat Gruff
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#7 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
You must have your head up your mommies snatch again.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 2, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Yep way to many trolls on this site. They need to go back under the bridge and stay there with Billy Goat Gruff
The goat must have straddled your fatass again last night. Poor you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr anonymous 24,425
Sad NEWS! 1 hr anonymous 5
Did Trump Fart Last Night? 10 hr Long farts 2
Why does these farts smell? 12 hr Hoagie fart 15
The White Fart House 14 hr Gassy fart 29
News Sen. Ted Cruz visits El Paso Thursday 14 hr Cruise 4 farts 2
News CNN pundit tells border summit that Trump is a ... 15 hr Farts bonus 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages