|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you post I get a woodie.
That's what your dad says when he sees you bend over you fairy.
Analyst

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>That's what your dad says when he sees you bend over you fairy.
I just love how you talk all dirty like - it actually makes my buns horny - yes, they can feel and they actually, literally get horny.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how you talk all dirty like - it actually makes my buns horny - yes, they can feel and they actually, literally get horny.
Yeah, I bet they get horny especially with a name like ANALyst, i'm sure that your nalgotas get horny alot you queen fairy.
Analyst

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I bet they get horny especially with a name like ANALyst, i'm sure that your nalgotas get horny alot you queen fairy.
Quite right, they really and truly do.
Mad Tax Payer

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

New here, hi everyone. Does anybody know if that kid from Dallas the Quarterback,will he back in time to play in the Pro Bowl?
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Mad Tax Payer wrote:
New here, hi everyone. Does anybody know if that kid from Dallas the Quarterback,will he back in time to play in the Pro Bowl?
No, but he is receiving visitors while he convalesces. Since you obviously want his pecker in your mouth, why don't you give him a call and see? I myself might do that since I am now cockold sissy.
Gonzalo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but he is receiving visitors while he convalesces. Since you obviously want his pecker in your mouth, why don't you give him a call and see? I myself might do that since I am now cockold sissy.
Tell your momma to take her finger out of your culo. Cuckolding doesn't count with your momma.
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Gonzalo Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your momma to take her finger out of your culo. Cuckolding doesn't count with your momma.
It's my wife's masseuse actually. He owns her and he's making the moves on me too. Try it - you will most certainly like it. Everyone can tell that your changing of names is an attempt to come out of the closet so just go ahead and do it, Mayhew.
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Gonzalo Johnson wrote:
Right now it's more about the Pro Bowl. I'm thinking their should be atheist 6 Cowboys on the team. Whose with me.
STFU you cryingass loser. The Pro Bowl is a joke, that is why 5 Cowshits made it. Wait until next season to post your stupid comments, Wet-Neck.
ToDavidVillanuev a

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>Chill out you queen.
Is that your real name David Villanueva...The reason I ask that there was a David that was so cute...and do you have two older pretty twin sisters
Mr Gates

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

ToDavidVillanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your real name David Villanueva...The reason I ask that there was a David that was so cute...and do you have two older pretty twin sisters
Callate culero.
Bronco Fan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Interesting I like fun facts like that one. Who you picking to win Super Bowl?
Fred Dublin

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Bronco Fan wrote:
I missed most of the Broncos game last Sunday because I had to make a bowel movement and I had to work really hard to squeeze out the log. Having said that, however, I am picking the Seahawks because their top corner is wicked good.
Analyst

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Bronco Fan wrote:
Everybody is talking about the Pro Bowl this year. Nobody even cares about the super bowl, they don't even care what day it is played. pretty sad.
derreck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Broncos Suck wrote:
<quoted text>Is your wife still fat?
Does your wife still have hair on her nutsack?
Red

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Is their any talk of moving the superbowl to the sun bowl
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Red wrote:
Is their any talk of moving the superbowl to the sun bowl
The ony talk you hear are the delusional voices because of lack of medication. Get back in your mammys basement.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is talking about the Pro Bowl this year. Nobody even cares about the super bowl, they don't even care what day it is played. pretty sad.
I was just watching the first quarter and was surprised how many people were their. Then the announcer Al Michaels said this most likely will be the last pro Bowl. Because the NFL had to give away tickets and pay local fans 100 bucks each to put people in the stands. And told NBC camera crews not to show all the empty seats. Pretty sad when there are no other sporting evens going on in the world today. Only saw one Cowdude playing and the only reason they showed him is he was caught holding and a 5 yard penalty. GO BRONCOS
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> I was just watching the first quarter and was surprised how many people were their. Then the announcer Al Michaels said this most likely will be the last pro Bowl. Because the NFL had to give away tickets and pay local fans 100 bucks each to put people in the stands. And told NBC camera crews not to show all the empty seats. Pretty sad when there are no other sporting evens going on in the world today. Only saw one Cowdude playing and the only reason they showed him is he was caught holding and a 5 yard penalty. GO BRONCOS
The people out in Hawaii are all too stoned on reefer to appreciate the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Gasman 17,267
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 min Gasman 21,722
Movoto: 26 things you need to know about El Pas... 3 hr cat2009 1
Worst place for computer repair 10 hr DooDooBrownMidget 1
Former EPISD chief Garcia pays $22,000 in resti... 11 hr TigerDirect employes scum 4
Complete Coverage: Trolley funding 11 hr Like Favorite and Sub 4
Thank Reagan for MS 13 14 hr Que 21
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at August 01 at 5:53AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••