Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

The old saying used to be defense win games But in this case I'm going with the Denver Broncos and their high powered offense in a close one say 34 - 31
Gonzalo Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Right now it's more about the Pro Bowl. I'm thinking their should be atheist 6 Cowboys on the team. Whose with me.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

I am 100% Mexican Democrat and I don't care about the vendidos game.
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Gonzalo Johnson wrote:
Right now it's more about the Pro Bowl. I'm thinking their should be atheist 6 Cowboys on the team. Whose with me.
I see about 10 Cowboys making the team counting the special teams.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Did you see the game yesterday - OMG! The Denver cheerleaders were wearing the bunless chaps, the kind that expose the butt cheeks for everyone to see. Yes, they wore leather pants underneath so you couldn't see the bare butt or the butt crack. Nevertheless, you could see the full outline of their horny rumps and they looked so hot! I got a woody right after kickoff. Hopefully those will be their outfits for the big game.
Winner

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pro Bowl is for losers so your Cowpukes should fit right in. How many people watch the Pro bowl probably less than 100. Where as the Super Bowl will be watched by billions The Cowcraps are has beens losers just like you. I'm going with the Seahawks on this one by a field goal
Analyst

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Winner wrote:
<quoted text>The Pro Bowl is for losers so your Cowpukes should fit right in. How many people watch the Pro bowl probably less than 100. Where as the Super Bowl will be watched by billions The Cowcraps are has beens losers just like you. I'm going with the Seahawks on this one by a field goal
This is the fifth time in an eight-season span the Super Bowl will have a Manning starting at quarterback. It's becoming a rite of winter in the NFL.

Team Peyton went in 2006 and '09 with the Colts, going 1-1, and now Manning joins Kurt Warner and Craig Morton as the only starting quarterbacks to lead two different teams onto the big stage. Team Eli made Super Bowl trips in 2007 and '11, winning a pair of rings and beating New England both times.

The Mannings take a 3-1 overall Super Bowl record into the game against the Seahawks, with Peyton trying to win his second ring seven years after he won his first one. That would be the longest wait among winning starting quarterbacks in the game's history. The odds are that he will accomplish the task.
Analyst

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Petro, you filthy tranny, you are not yet married to DC Dave, so you cannot yet use his name, not that any sane person would want that disgusting cochsuking tranny's name.

Second: Nobody gives a schit about the pro boll. 6 moths after it is played, no one can remember who won, or even gives a schit. Face it, Petro Poop, your poops follow a sorry team that is trying to rest on laurels of the past. Since Jimmy Johnson left, it has been downhill and will continue to be because no good coach will ever again be Jerry Jones' puppet and scapegoat. He's the coach and all the media knows it. He could never have been one, so he bought the team, and now the dumb fans have to put up with him micromanaging every aspect of it, including game plans, until he dies. Jones selects all the coaches, so there is no accountability of the assistants to the head coach. The result is constant chaos and a constant implosion every time just when you dumb cowpoop fans think you are on the road to a winning season. Nobody feels sorry for you because immoral, illiterate people like you and DC don't deserve anything good.
Gonzalo Johnson

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

If anybody is selling squares for the Pro Bowl let me know.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Gonzalo Johnson wrote:
I'm offering specially rolled blunts myself. I don't like squares personally, as they usually give me the runs. But I'll twist you up a doobie that will change your life.
How Stupid is Petro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Gonzalo Johnson wrote:
The probowl is considered so irrelevant that they are talking about permanently discontinuing it. This may be the last one. Wikipedia described it as a "pillow fight" last year as the players went through the motions, careful not to hurt anybody--sort of like spring drills or tag football. It's purpose has been to raise funds for the NFL retirement fund and other charity benefits, but it has recently become seen as a liability because it is not considered really a game anymore, and never really was to start with.
Even if they have one more, petro's imaginary, pin-up boyfriend , Tony Homo will not play.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/...
Once again, Petro, the troglodyte from the caves in the hills of south Juarez shows this forum that he knows nothing about the game of football or the nfl. But then, no current cowpoop fan does because they all live in a fantasy land.
Bronco Fan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

I going with the Broncos wire to wire on this one. John Elway is a genius getting rid of Tim Tebow and snagging Peyton Manning even with a broken neck and a leg in a cast Manning is better than most NFL quarter backs. And now for Pro Bowl Pinhead I don't think they even show it live on TV anymore ESPN might show a rerun game at 2 or 3 in the morning. Besides this thread is about the Super Bowl the big time the best of the best of all the NFL teams. Also as for your Cowboys as long as Jerry the Jerk Jones owns this team and keeps phuckin with his coaches they won't be in any Super Bowls even if the have the very best players at every position on the field. Hell I don't think the coaches or the players like the SOB. They are just there for the money. GO BRONCOS
Broncos Suck

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Bronco Fan wrote:
I going with the Broncos wire to wire on this one. John Elway is a genius getting rid of Tim Tebow and snagging Peyton Manning even with a broken neck and a leg in a cast Manning is better than most NFL quarter backs. And now for Pro Bowl Pinhead I don't think they even show it live on TV anymore ESPN might show a rerun game at 2 or 3 in the morning. Besides this thread is about the Super Bowl the big time the best of the best of all the NFL teams. Also as for your Cowboys as long as Jerry the Jerk Jones owns this team and keeps phuckin with his coaches they won't be in any Super Bowls even if the have the very best players at every position on the field. Hell I don't think the coaches or the players like the SOB. They are just there for the money. GO BRONCOS
Is your wife still fat?
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

How Stupid is Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
The probowl is considered so irrelevant that they are talking about permanently discontinuing it. This may be the last one. Wikipedia described it as a "pillow fight" last year as the players went through the motions, careful not to hurt anybody--sort of like spring drills or tag football. It's purpose has been to raise funds for the NFL retirement fund and other charity benefits, but it has recently become seen as a liability because it is not considered really a game anymore, and never really was to start with.
Even if they have one more, petro's imaginary, pin-up boyfriend , Tony Homo will not play.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/...
Once again, Petro, the troglodyte from the caves in the hills of south Juarez shows this forum that he knows nothing about the game of football or the nfl. But then, no current cowpoop fan does because they all live in a fantasy land.
I probably won't be able to watch either the Pro Bowl or the Super Bowl this year. You see, my wife's masseuse, Sven, is coming over both days. My wife already booked him. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a rubdown but they end up doing much more than that and their boisterous lovemaking is so loud that I can't hear the damn TV! So I may have to go to Hooter's or some such to watch and that's if I can get a seat. Plus, I'm a little cash poor right now so I will probably have to buy one beer and nurse it for the entire game. On top of that, I'm leery about going out to clubs now because there's some doubt growing in my mind about the chick I picked up last week. The more I think about it, her hole was so tight that it might have been an anus and not a wagina. Plus, her clit was so big that I suppose it could have been a smallish dong. As it turns out, I may have actually scored with a dude, which is kind of unsettling. So anyway, I won't be joining in the discussion about the big game because I don't even know if I will be able to see it.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably won't be able to watch either the Pro Bowl or the Super Bowl this year. You see, my wife's masseuse, Sven, is coming over both days. My wife already booked him. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a rubdown but they end up doing much more than that and their boisterous lovemaking is so loud that I can't hear the damn TV! So I may have to go to Hooter's or some such to watch and that's if I can get a seat. Plus, I'm a little cash poor right now so I will probably have to buy one beer and nurse it for the entire game. On top of that, I'm leery about going out to clubs now because there's some doubt growing in my mind about the chick I picked up last week. The more I think about it, her hole was so tight that it might have been an anus and not a wagina. Plus, her clit was so big that I suppose it could have been a smallish dong. As it turns out, I may have actually scored with a dude, which is kind of unsettling. So anyway, I won't be joining in the discussion about the big game because I don't even know if I will be able to see it.
I thought you might have got hooked up with my boy toy Petro or DC Dave, except for one clue that you inadvertently give. Neither on of them have a tight culo. I took care of that a long time ago. I forgot about telling your wife that my name is Sven. I have to change it, like Petro, ever so often to keep people like you off my trail. BTW, neither of her orifices are tight, either. So, for now, now I am looking for something that has not yet been ensanchado, so you don't have to worry about Sven anymore.
Bronco Fan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Broncos Suck wrote:
<quoted text>Is your wife still fat?
I'm sorry to report that yes she is. And her snatch still smells like a barracks toilet.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you might have got hooked up with my boy toy Petro or DC Dave, except for one clue that you inadvertently give. Neither on of them have a tight culo. I took care of that a long time ago. I forgot about telling your wife that my name is Sven. I have to change it, like Petro, ever so often to keep people like you off my trail. BTW, neither of her orifices are tight, either. So, for now, now I am looking for something that has not yet been ensanchado, so you don't have to worry about Sven anymore.
Nice try, Mayhew, but we all know who you are by now. You are SJM the cuckold and no amount of name or topic changing will fool us. You're easily spotted because you're not nearly as clever as you think you are and all of your posts reek of condescension, white guilt and, based upon the recent turn of events, impotence. Go back to analyzing societal trends, in which at least your posts contain some thought provoking, albeit racist, material.
bikerknight

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Mayhew, but we all know who you are by now. You are SJM the cuckold and no amount of name or topic changing will fool us. You're easily spotted because you're not nearly as clever as you think you are and all of your posts reek of condescension, white guilt and, based upon the recent turn of events, impotence. Go back to analyzing societal trends, in which at least your posts contain some thought provoking, albeit racist, material.
callate joto
Winner

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

bikerknight wrote:
<quoted text>callate joto
WTF Didn't someone start this thread about who will win the Super Bowl? And before one whole day goes by it turns into topic about mothers culos queeers and other bullschit wtf is wrong with this El Paso forum. I have never seen this type of behavior on other forums. Is it just this forum or does the whole town act like thisor just this dump?
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Winner wrote:
<quoted text> WTF Didn't someone start this thread about who will win the Super Bowl? And before one whole day goes by it turns into topic about mothers culos queeers and other bullschit wtf is wrong with this El Paso forum. I have never seen this type of behavior on other forums. Is it just this forum or does the whole town act like thisor just this dump?
Chill out you queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min Defiant1 21,674
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min Hot dog 17,219
Taxpayers foot the bill for undocumented immigr... 51 min L Morales 63
Fund ONLY the Fence 1 hr L Morales 8
Jury deliberates punishment in fatal beating of... 5 hr Imperial Chicano 4
KFOX-TV DOTA signal went off-air at 11:47am MDT... 7 hr dead air 5
New bus stops along Mesa street 10 hr Imperial Chicano 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000