Can you list all the names that Petro...

Can you list all the names that Petro have used ?

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joyride

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 3, 2012
How large would that list be?
Imposter

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2012
joyride wrote:
How large would that list be?
Didn't I tell you to get off the stick shift before you drove your car. Dang, you must have one sticky crusty smelly mess on the stick shift of yours!
joyride

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2012
HERES THE LIST wrote:
#1: mexican jumping bean
#2: HaHaHaJaJaJa
#3: Border Hopper
#4: Wet & muddy feet.
#5: Barb wire fence
#6: ima
#7: Fat Martha from Arboleda
#8: Gaser
#9: Old Bill
#10:Henry
#11:JW RUSSELL
#12:El Paso's Most Wanted
#13:Crime Unsolved
#14:Petro
You jotos are literally so anal that you keep list of everything and everyone that makes you cry. That is too funny.
joyride

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 3, 2012
HERES THE LIST wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LOOK EVERYONE, PETRO IS TRYING TO ACT AND TALK LIKE W HITE PERSON. maybe he should go back to Matamoros and die.
Hey look everybody Heres The List is writting like a Negro. Maybe he should go back to Africa and have sex with monkeys.
joyride

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 3, 2012
joyride wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look everybody Heres The List is writting like a Negro. Maybe he should go back to Africa and have sex with monkeys.
Naaa, your papi is already getting paid to do that in the Congo.
Lloyd B

United States

#8 Jul 3, 2012
I can't stand this lousy SOB. I wish everyone would have the courage to use their real names instead of playing around with our sensibilities. Thanks for the heads up because there's a few names there I didn't know about. I can add them to my pay no mind list now.
Leonard

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 3, 2012
Lloyd B wrote:
I can't stand this lousy SOB. I wish everyone would have the courage to use their real names instead of playing around with our sensibilities. Thanks for the heads up because there's a few names there I didn't know about. I can add them to my pay no mind list now.
You sorry ass POS. You're name should be on this list as well. Along with your other alias's:

Linda
Lupe
Lori
Lloyd B - "that's dirty pool mannnn"
Lisa

Who else?
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 3, 2012
LaVon
LeRoy
Lakeesha
Leonard
Larry
Lumpy
Leonard

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 3, 2012
AA McCoy wrote:
LaVon
LeRoy
Lakeesha
Leonard
Larry
Lumpy
And let's not forget that illegal mexicant AA McCoy!
AA McCoy

Anaheim, CA

#12 Jul 3, 2012
How bout joe mama
Armando Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 3, 2012
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget that illegal mexicant AA McCoy!
Laughing Boy McCoy is Not "illegal", he was born at Thompason. His mother rode across the Rio Bravo on his father Paco the Donkey. The most beloved of all Mexican Donkey Show preformers. The Mexicans were even thinking about removing that buzzard they have on their flag and replacing it with Paco the Donkey preforming with Senora McCoy!
Puppetmaster

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2012
Petro was also walter and Cali girl.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 3, 2012
I am so lonely and no boy wants my behind!!!
what

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 3, 2012
AA McCoy wrote:
I am so lonely and no boy wants my behind!!!
have you tried taking a bath?
Bus

United States

#18 Jul 4, 2012
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text> You sorry ass POS. You're name should be on this list as well. Along with your other alias's:
Linda
Lupe
Lori
Lloyd B - "that's dirty pool mannnn"
Lisa
Who else?
What in hell are you talking about? Dirty pool is a common expression and my aunt uses it all the time. At dinner last night she accused the waiter of playing dirty pool when he brought her garlic bread that was way too spicy.
MrD_ElPaso

El Paso, TX

#19 Jan 5, 2013
ask your mom what she calls the macho panson
kracker

El Paso, TX

#20 Feb 7, 2013
ttst
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#22 Feb 9, 2013
joyride wrote:
<quoted text>
You jotos are literally so anal that you keep list of everything and everyone that makes you cry. That is too funny.
C+
Good

El Paso, TX

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Big Money wrote:
<quoted text>
C+
too easy, you are that dooshcunt truthmistress!
Jimmy

El Paso, TX

#24 Feb 9, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't I tell you to get off the stick shift before you drove your car. Dang, you must have one sticky crusty smelly mess on the stick shift of yours!
Now THAT was stupid and unfunny. What a moron you are AAMcGay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what would you do togo to western playland (Apr '14) 17 min The Real Republican 26
Poll Should I apologize to Petro (Feb '15) 19 min anounnyoumous poster 34
What is the dumbist Petro statement? (Jul '12) 22 min anounnyoumous poster 14
Poll Is David Villanueva dumber than Petro? (Jul '13) 26 min anounnyoumous poster 48
Why Is Everyone Scared of The Great Petro (Nov '12) 27 min anounnyoumous poster 129
Poll If you met petro what would ask him? (Mar '12) 29 min anounnyoumous poster 256
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Chicano no qu... 33 min anounnyoumous poster 1

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages