El Paso church pastor arrested on sus...

El Paso church pastor arrested on suspicion of immigrant smuggling

There are 12 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 12, 2014, titled El Paso church pastor arrested on suspicion of immigrant smuggling. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The pastor of a small El Paso church was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of immigrant smuggling in what his family said was a misunderstanding at the border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Is judas alive

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Even in the cloak of religion, we have criminals...

Do crime, do time..

The truth will set you free,

Human smuggling is an outrageously dastardly deed.
EL_OJ

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Is judas alive wrote:
Even in the cloak of religion, we have criminals...
Do crime, do time..
The truth will set you free,
Human smuggling is an outrageously dastardly deed.
What part of america don't you understand, jackass. We do not subscribe to the border and fences idoligey. That is a euro concept. Naturals to.this continent are free to migrate anywhere on this continent like our forefathers. Just because you where born here f
Does not grant you natural status if you have any euro blood. Now get off our cobtinent before we throw you and your stupid children out of here and send you back to your motherland, probably Poland.
The eyes of Texas

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 13, 2014
EL_OJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of america don't you understand, jackass. We do not subscribe to the border and fences idoligey. That is a euro concept. Naturals to.this continent are free to migrate anywhere on this continent like our forefathers. Just because you where born here f
Does not grant you natural status if you have any euro blood. Now get off our cobtinent before we throw you and your stupid children out of here and send you back to your motherland, probably Poland.
I will dedicate today's apprehensions to you,
Dirball analysis

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 13, 2014
EL_OJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of america don't you understand, jackass. We do not subscribe to the border and fences idoligey. That is a euro concept. Naturals to.this continent are free to migrate anywhere on this continent like our forefathers. Just because you where born here f
Does not grant you natural status if you have any euro blood. Now get off our cobtinent before we throw you and your stupid children out of here and send you back to your motherland, probably Poland.
The misunderstanding of IMMigration isn't migration.

The lawless trespass is the MIGRATION way,
Welcomed by angry landowners...

The LAWFUL IMMIGRATION is welcomed.

WHY do you as a parasite suckle AMERICAN wealth and fail to comply with the LAWS?

Looking forward to today's apprehensions!
EL_OJ

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 13, 2014
The eyes of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I will dedicate today's apprehensions to you,
I will dedicate the Macho Panson to your momma.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 13, 2014
Is judas alive wrote:
Even in the cloak of religion, we have criminals...
Do crime, do time..
The truth will set you free,
Human smuggling is an outrageously dastardly deed.
I go to church but not religiously. By that, I mean I'm not a nut about it. Most religious people are just trying to do the best they can.
The real question

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's in question here that you don't understand is Righful Land Owner and what is a real american.
The laws of Texas are the authority the landowner complies with.
Trespassers and , thieves and the ilk, are criminals.

The fenced and posted land is the only warnings necessary and provided.
Sarabia

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 13, 2014
Damn no wonder that guy didn't show up to clean the San-O-Cans.
Now I'm going to have to find another wet to clean these shit cans for a couple of dollars and a burrito.
Petro

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2014
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your momma lick them clean.then punch her for me.thanks
Which is it?

You mean the way you momma makes you lick your own ass clean before changing your diaper?

Or the way you lick off FTG's jizz after you trick him?
Pastor Beelzebub

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2014
Every religious flock except mine has been involved in the smuggling, transporting and harboring of illegal aliens since laws against these crimes made it profitable. Of course all of them lie through their teeth about it. All of these activities are felonies under this statute:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

This is another act of official oppression by targeting specific groups, like IRS Gate. The Nazarenes must have done something to piss off the black house.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 14, 2014
Pastor Beelzebub wrote:
Every religious flock except mine has been involved in the smuggling, transporting and harboring of illegal aliens since laws against these crimes made it profitable. Of course all of them lie through their teeth about it. All of these activities are felonies under this statute:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324
This is another act of official oppression by targeting specific groups, like IRS Gate. The Nazarenes must have done something to piss off the black house.
Republicans are holding up crucial assistance to Ukraine in order to protect the Koch brothers. The billionaire brothers who have bankrolled conservative causes to GOP demands that language delaying the Internal Revenue Service’s regulation of non-profit political advocacy groups be added to the Ukraine package…

It’s hard for me to comprehend how with a clear conscience they could say, Ukrainians, we probably can’t help you because we’re trying to protect the Koch brothers. And not only that, they’re saying to the American people that protecting the Koch brothers is more important than helping our country.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 14, 2014
Is judas alive wrote:
Even in the cloak of religion, we have criminals...
Do crime, do time..
The truth will set you free,
Human smuggling is an outrageously dastardly deed.
Boy is that dude lucky he didn't try a pull that little stunt over in Arizona. They would have his vehicle impounded been in jail for quite awhile and when he got out he would have to look forward to a burnt down house and church and that case would be closed. But here in El Paso you get praised and rewarded for brining illegals into this country. And you don't have to be a pastor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Donald Trump in SERIOUS TROUBLE? 18 min Gray Grantham 3
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 28 min Fiona Farts 127
Enough is Enough 4 hr Fart container 4
Armed Forces Day 4 hr Fart container 39
News El Paso files "sanctuary cities" lawsuit 4 hr Fart container 7
The Leaking Administration 4 hr Fart container 9
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr Farts 24,355

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages