Far East El Paso mixed apartment comp...

Far East El Paso mixed apartment complex going up

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Jul 13, 2013, titled Far East El Paso mixed apartment complex going up. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Gerald Cichon, left, CEO of the El Paso Housing Authority speaks with US Rep. Beto O'Rourke, center, and Joe Fernandez, Chairman of the authority at a ground-breaking ceremony for the Eastside Crossings apartment community Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Fred Smith

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2013
This is great news, Im going to look into getting one at fair market price. I hope they open them to all the new americans in our area because of the u.s. drug war and not just to u.s. citizens. the new americans have not had the opportunity's that citizens have so they should be moved to the front of the line first. think about all the hotties that are going to live there. I want one of those apartments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alan Tudyk to attend El Paso Comic Con 3 min The Resistance 8
How do feel about a hooker in the white House 5 min The Resistance 7
News DHS: Trump Border 'Wall' to Cost $21.6B, Take 3... 15 min TRUMP a PUPPET 390
Review: Prisma Party Hall (Mar '10) 1 hr Angel Ortiz 7
News Border agent's shooting of teen heads to high c... 2 hr New Resident 8
News Critics say El Paso arrest may deter immigrants... 2 hr Need big busses 11
News Customs arrest in courthouse sends "horrible" m... 2 hr Familia 16

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages