Man gets 28 years in shooting death

Full story: El Paso Times 21
Abraham Cavazos, 29, was sentenced Friday to serve 28 years consecutively for the murder of 25-year-old Rogelio Roy Terrazas. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mopthefloors

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2008
i think thats fair no killing!
Y QUE

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2008
Mopthefloors wrote:
i think thats fair no killing!
WELL THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE NOW, SEE NOW HE HAS 28 YEARS TO EITHER FIGHT OR BECOME SOMEONES B*I*T*C*H* BUT HE'S A TROPHY SINCE HE'S IN THERE FOR MURDER AND WELL THE RANKS IN THERE DONT OR WONT WANT HIM CLIMBING THE LADDER TO FAST.
Ella

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Ok, this is another ridiculous one. He shot a man because he was being teased... Last I knew we were in Texas, what the hell happened here?? Can you spell Death Penalty?? He's guilty! Take him out back, electricute the MF, put him in a plastic bag and bury it. Then, lets all get back to our coca-cola's, McDonald's, and Disneyland, like decent American people who will celebrate that our world has rid itself of one more worthless piece of s**t. I was hoping Texas was going to have to go without electricity for a few minutes on this one! What's going on here in Texas? Damn!(Vote Yes, Yes, Yes to the death penalty!)
chukos lokest

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2008
this guy kinda got what was comn to him and thats good he shot to kill that othr fool! that othr guy thought he was all gangsta and look at him now-six feet undr!!!so for all ya the next time you do ANY crime,do it right and dont get caught like me!!!
Harold

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2008
I am sick and tired of seeing these disgusting low lifes on the home page of this site!! Their ugly eyes staring at us...
dfsfsadfasdgfdgt ryhgf

El Monte, CA

#6 Oct 3, 2008
Harold wrote:
I am sick and tired of seeing these disgusting low lifes on the home page of this site!! Their ugly eyes staring at us...
i think he cute!
Gaser

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2008
It was an old fashion west texas showdown. if you don't like get the hell out of America.
torgo

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 3, 2008
he's an eighteen streeter
lulz

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 3, 2008
Great, one less thug off the streets.
red white and blue

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2008
dfsfsadfasdgfdgtryhgf wrote:
<quoted text>
i think he cute!
"i think he cute"?? "i think you a moron", stupid f.K, Are you a f..kng caveman!! Please, go back to school, freaking IDIOT!
scarlett

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2008
dfsfsadfasdgfdgtryhgf wrote:
<quoted text>
i think he cute!
You must be blind and your sense of taste is only in your mouth ! He's disgusting and he looks like what the Devil must look like, IF he were to apppear in real life !

I bet you really would go for the likes of Charles Manson, wouldn't you ?
Donna Tellez

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Dec 18, 2011
RIP PRIMO THEY CAUGHT HIM ALREADY AND I HOPE THEY MAKE HIM SOMEBODYS BI***!!! LOVE U ROY!!
Dally34

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Im just watching him in "i almost got away with it" in the discovery channal...damn cavazo keep ur head up, do your time man. And for You Roy RIP, lifes not fair when someone takes your life like that.
villa

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2014
R.I.p roy
Anton

Killeen, TX

#17 Mar 11, 2014
Ella wrote:
Ok, this is another ridiculous one. He shot a man because he was being teased... Last I knew we were in Texas, what the hell happened here?? Can you spell Death Penalty?? He's guilty! Take him out back, electricute the MF, put him in a plastic bag and bury it. Then, lets all get back to our coca-cola's, McDonald's, and Disneyland, like decent American people who will celebrate that our world has rid itself of one more worthless piece of s**t. I was hoping Texas was going to have to go without electricity for a few minutes on this one! What's going on here in Texas? Damn!(Vote Yes, Yes, Yes to the death penalty!)
It's not that...Anytime a fugitive is transported from Mexico to texas, a truce is set up with the Mexican Government for exchange. Since Mexico doesn't believe in the death penalty the only America can get a fugitive out of tthat country is to promise the death penaltywill not be used. Believe me Iif he was got in Texas...There would have been no hope!
Think

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Mar 29, 2014
How about you just stop messing with people!!! Leave people alone! Does he deserve to be murdered? No not at all but the deceased and his friends were provoking this young man. He never went there to kill somebody just hanging with chicks and having fun and people approached him and started messing with him. Moral of this story leave people aloneeeeeeeee stop teasing and bullying people not everybody is going to play with you. That kid kinda called it on himself and lost his life over it. Stopppppppppp provoking people . You know what happens when you provoke a rattle snake??? What does do? Defend it self . It strikes! Treat people like rattle snakes!!!
Ella wrote:
Think

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Mar 29, 2014
scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be blind and your sense of taste is only in your mouth ! He's disgusting and he looks like what the Devil must look like, IF he were to apppear in real life !
I bet you really would go for the likes of Charles Manson, wouldn't you ?
How do you compare this dude to Charles Manson on a visual scale?? One looks like he was shat out the other looks like he could be a model. From strictly heterosexual point of view the dude is handsome he is not ugly!

He was Provoked and picked on
And was outnumbered so he shot the aggressors
Think

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Mar 29, 2014
Ella wrote:
Ok, this is another ridiculous one. He shot a man because he was being teased... Last I knew we were in Texas, what the hell happened here?? Can you spell Death Penalty?? He's guilty! Take him out back, electricute the MF, put him in a plastic bag and bury it. Then, lets all get back to our coca-cola's, McDonald's, and Disneyland, like decent American people who will celebrate that our world has rid itself of one more worthless piece of s**t. I

was hoping Texas was going to have to go without electricity for a few minutes on this one! What's going on here in Texas? Damn!(Vote Yes, Yes, Yes to the death penalty!)
The only civilized nation to still legally kill its own! Hooray Amerikkka!!! Bunch of inane bigots
flako boy

Euless, TX

#22 Jun 1, 2014
Yeah I agree cavazos was my celly in the annex.....He a cool dude....These vatos just messed with the wrong dude.....dam cagapalos needa learn their lesson...be koo u dnt know who u messing with.....keep yr head up Casper hope u make parole quick you'll be home one day loko....God bless
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#23 Jun 2, 2014
flako boy wrote:
Yeah I agree cavazos was my celly in the annex.....He a cool dude....These vatos just messed with the wrong dude.....dam cagapalos needa learn their lesson...be koo u dnt know who u messing with.....keep yr head up Casper hope u make parole quick you'll be home one day loko....ess
Alot of cagapalos are cool, they make people laugh and are the life of the parties and bars..casper was just a mamas boy who could dish it out but couldnt take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 40 min xxxx 681
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 374
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 590
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr SportSyTb 18,738
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... 12 hr Veronica Escobar 3
El Paso Congressman Beto O'Rourke votes against... 12 hr L Morales 9
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

El Paso Jobs

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]