United States

#1 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to ya'll and you loved ones
Wong Way Driver

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2013
POS wrote:
Merry Christmas to ya'll and you loved ones
It's happy holiday s now you stupid juareno.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 25, 2013
In El Paso it's Feliz Navidad!
DC Memo csr

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 25, 2013
On the Beautiful Eastside, it's the night of Bud Lites!
DC Dave

United States

#5 Dec 25, 2013
DC Memo csr wrote:
On the Beautiful Eastside, it's the night of Bud Lites!
How many balls hit your culo last night? Ya joto.
POS

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2013
Wong Way Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
It's happy holiday s now you stupid juareno.
Im not a PC Dumbocrap zombi you joto troll
FYI

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 26, 2013
THIS town "NORTH JUAREZ" absoluetly SSSSSUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKSSSSSSS. BITTERNESS, HATE, ENVY, JEALOUSY, UGLINESS, that perfectly describes this HELLHOLE!!!!!!!
SJM

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 27, 2013
I turned out to be the worst Christmas ever for me, after what happened last night:

My wife and I were sitting by the fire last night, sipping bourbon and basking in the glow of utter civility, when the doorbell rang. My wife muttered that she was going to give the rude person what’s for as she went to the door. It turned out to be the masseuse coming over to give my wife the massage I had purchased for her Christmas present. However, when I looked to see who it was, I was stunned. I had purchased the gift certificate from a petite Asian woman, whom I assumed would be the one to give it since those people, in addition to being inscrutable, know their way around the body. But standing at the door was a 6’4 hunk named Sven, with steel blue eyes and a chiseled physique.

He explained to my wife that her husband had purchased his services for the evening and my wife was immediately excited. She invited him in and told him that she’d go to the bedroom to get ready. Sven approached me and his massive hand engulfed mine like I was a little boy.“Thanks for your purchase, Mr. M. But Sookie said you only purchased the basic package.” It was true that I had bought the cheapest massage since I don’t like to lay out money for my wife. But Sven said I could upgrade and for another $100, he could provide the deluxe treatment. It was probably the bourbon or maybe the lingering Christmas spirit, but I agreed and forked over the dough.

Sven left to join my wife who was now in the bedroom and I sat down back by the fire. I was secretly hoping that the massage would cause my wife to loosen up the bone enough to let me get some sweet action. She only lets me hump her once every few months and the rest of the time I have to stroke my own meat to bust a nut. I was sipping my drink when I heard my wife begin to moan. I assumed he was working his magic fingers over her back, but the moaning increased in frequency and volume. I chuckled as I thought about the deep tissue massage she was receiving because I knew she’d be in the mood for sexual congress soon.

A couple of minutes later the moaning actually increased more, so I got up to go and see exactly what he was doing. As I walked closer, I could hear the bed springs and I thought he must really be working her aching muscles. But when I rounded the corner and glimpsed our bedroom, I saw an incredible sight: Sven was on top of my wife, humping her like there was no tomorrow. She was clawing his back and pulling his muscular buns in tight. She was writhing and grunting and soon began to cream all over the bed, soaking the sheets. I was amazed at this sight since my wife just lies there with me. She seemed to be having one continuous orgasm, even though she never gets her rocks off with me.

Humiliated, I went back to my bourbon and waited for them to finish. Some 30 minutes later, Sven emerged and said,“See you next time, Mr. M.” I thought to myself,“fat chance” since I was too cheap to spring for such a thing again. But when my wife joined me again, I found out what she meant. She informed me that Sven was now coming over once a week to rub her back and clean her pipes. She has now turned me into a cuckold and I have to pay the fees for her servicing. I am now less than a man and will have to stroke my boner as I listen to my wife getting pounded every week.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 1, 2014
My situation took an even more interesting turn last night. Sven came over to give my wife her weekly massage but she happened to be out shopping. I gave the tall Norseman a dirty look and told him she wasn't home but he asked to come in for a moment and I relented. He explained to me that I shouldn't be mad because my wife has creamed all over his mammoth Viking dong and I should relish her pleasure. I told him I didn't like all this kinky business but my wife was adamant that I pay for the sessions so I couldn't do a damn thing about it. Then Sven notified me that the price for his services was neither refundable nor transferable so he would be happy to rub my sore muscles since the session was paid for and my wife wasn't home. I was reluctant but figured what the hell since I wasn't getting any money back. I laid down on the bed and he squirted oil and me and went to work. Immediately I could tell why my wife enjoyed it because he has magic fingers and I began to loosen up immediately. I was enjoying this thoroughly when I felt something hard digging into my thigh, which I assumed was the lotion bottle. Soon the hard object moved over my buttocks, however, and in between my cheeks. Before I could say anything, I felt it penetrating my rosebud and I realized it was his Scandinavian schlong. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to butt jam me but I also couldn't believe how good it felt! He began banging real hard and I could feel his Swedish meatballs slamming against my buns. He pushed in and out for a long time and then he pulsed inside me, filling my inner recesses with his Stockholm spunk. I didn't know what to say when he was done since this had never happened before, so I quietly got dressed and thanked him for the load he left. When he was gone, my butt was so sore that I couldn't sit down, but when my wife came home I was in for the shock of my life. "How did Sven's Bohemian boner feel in your bonghole?" she asked. So it turned out to be a setup! She was gone on purpose so that her new boyfriend would bone me in the backdoor. I have no idea how things will progress from here.
Observer

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2014
SJM wrote:
My situation took an even more interesting turn last night. Sven came over to give my wife her weekly massage but she happened to be out shopping. I gave the tall Norseman a dirty look and told him she wasn't home but he asked to come in for a moment and I relented. He explained to me that I shouldn't be mad because my wife has creamed all over his mammoth Viking dong and I should relish her pleasure. I told him I didn't like all this kinky business but my wife was adamant that I pay for the sessions so I couldn't do a damn thing about it. Then Sven notified me that the price for his services was neither refundable nor transferable so he would be happy to rub my sore muscles since the session was paid for and my wife wasn't home. I was reluctant but figured what the hell since I wasn't getting any money back. I laid down on the bed and he squirted oil and me and went to work. Immediately I could tell why my wife enjoyed it because he has magic fingers and I began to loosen up immediately. I was enjoying this thoroughly when I felt something hard digging into my thigh, which I assumed was the lotion bottle. Soon the hard object moved over my buttocks, however, and in between my cheeks. Before I could say anything, I felt it penetrating my rosebud and I realized it was his Scandinavian schlong. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to butt jam me but I also couldn't believe how good it felt! He began banging real hard and I could feel his Swedish meatballs slamming against my buns. He pushed in and out for a long time and then he pulsed inside me, filling my inner recesses with his Stockholm spunk. I didn't know what to say when he was done since this had never happened before, so I quietly got dressed and thanked him for the load he left. When he was gone, my butt was so sore that I couldn't sit down, but when my wife came home I was in for the shock of my life. "How did Sven's Bohemian boner feel in your bonghole?" she asked. So it turned out to be a setup! She was gone on purpose so that her new boyfriend would bone me in the backdoor. I have no idea how things will progress from here.
Please remove the black vibrator from your azz before your next post.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#11 Jan 1, 2014
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Please remove the black vibrator from your azz before your next post.
Why? Now that I've taken it in the backdoor and loved it, I can't get enough of that sweet stuff. I'm not ashamed to tell the world, "My name is SJM and I take it in the butt."
Julie Voorhies

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 5, 2014
I want to wish everyone in here a belated Merry Christmas. Now let's get down to brass tacks.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#13 Jan 5, 2014
FYI wrote:
THIS town "NORTH JUAREZ" absoluetly SSSSSUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKSSSSSSS. BITTERNESS, HATE, ENVY, JEALOUSY, UGLINESS, that perfectly describesE!!!!!!!
You yellow belly coward. This is the old west, I'm surprised we haven't ran you out of town yet. Now GIT!!!!! Before I make you cry again.
Leyva

United States

#14 Jan 5, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
You yellow belly coward. This is the old west, I'm surprised we haven't ran you out of town yet. Now GIT!!!!! Before I make you cry again.
Hey petro don't you get tired of licking the white mans culo? By the way, when is that joto romo going to take his finger out of your culo?
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#15 Jan 5, 2014
Leyva wrote:
<quoted text>Hey petro don't you get tired of licking the white mans culo? By the way, when is that joto romo going to take his finger out of your culo?
Stupid Jackass , I appreciate the compliment but I'm not the Great Petro , don't believe him Homeland Security. Look at my name.
Romo will start in the Pro Bowl. That's for allstars. Their should be about 6 other Cowboys on that team. HaHahahahah the eagles lost. They didn't deserve to be in that game.
Leyva

United States

#16 Jan 5, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Jackass , I appreciate the compliment but I'm not the Great Petro , don't believe him Homeland Security. Look at my name.
Romo will start in the Pro Bowl. That's for allstars. Their should be about 6 other Cowboys on that team. HaHahahahah the eagles lost. They didn't deserve to be in that game.
I didn't mean to make you cry so early in the morning.

You must have hidden petro deep within your culo in order to shut him up. Too funny!
Leyva

United States

#17 Jan 5, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Please rewrite you moniker so that it can read CUNTer jones aka the little pocho bitch!
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#18 Jan 5, 2014
Leyva wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to make you cry so early in the morning.
You must have hidden petro deep within your culo in order to shut him up. Too funny!
Stop crying already, are you trying to get out of a beatdown? Answer the Question. Your appology not accepted.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#19 Jan 5, 2014
Leyva wrote:
<quoted text>
Please rewrite you moniker so that it can read CUNTer jones aka the little pocho bitch!
please rewrite your gender to trannybutup
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#20 Jan 5, 2014
Pochos have more money than brinca puentes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colonias on the border struggle with decades-ol... 3 hr Fart Patrol 4
News The Rio Grande between El Paso and Ciudad Juarez. 3 hr USS Farts 3
Why does these farts smell? 9 hr Fart bed 16
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) 9 hr Fart crawl 461
This is another abandoned topix forum 15 hr Celebrate farts 101
Sad NEWS! 15 hr Bowl of farts 6
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 hr Fart gospel 24,426

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages