Letters: ACORN loss hurts many in need

Full story: El Paso Times 44
I lost my tractor-trailer when I was two payments away from becoming an owner/operator. That's when I suffered a stroke. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#21 Nov 4, 2009
i wonder if the guy who wrote this letter knows hes being talked about on the internet?..lmao
Petro

United States

#22 Nov 4, 2009
Total BS wrote:
<quoted text>
you know your right, if the dead democrats have ACORN, we need a dead republican organization, lets call it
FOAD
Fk
off
acorn
democrats
Oh, A Racist White Guy, you guys are the best at calling people names , Tell us some Black Jokes. Some of the funnest jokes come from you guys. Come on Krackback you can do it, a new one we haven't heard.

“Common sense ain't common”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#23 Nov 4, 2009
texasmiss2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I knew they were into the bad lending on houses and voter fraud. the part i didnt understand was: the guy apparently already had loans for his big truck and house. he fell behind, so ACORN is somehow helping him with a federal program. He didnt say if it was another loan or what. I was confused as to what, exactly, kind of magic wand they had up their sleeve and why only ACORN could fanagle this "program".(unless of course, they are the actual lenders).
My credit cards and loans have an add on to where if i get hospitalized or unemployed, i can miss a few paymts. you would think this guy would have done the same thing.
You have thought ahead, and have provided yourself with a means to an end, so to speak. Very smart, if I may say so.

as for the fanagleing this is what they do, all at our expence...
i just needed an excuse to rant.......:))

Location hidden

#24 Nov 4, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, A Racist White Guy, you guys are the best at calling people names , Tell us some Black Jokes. Some of the funnest jokes come from you guys. Come on Krackback you can do it, a new one we haven't heard.
i know some jokes...
where do you get the idea im white? And what is a krackback?

Location hidden

#25 Nov 4, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>

and where did i call anyone a name?
do you make things up as you go, too?
or is your name Joe, also?
Petro

United States

#26 Nov 4, 2009
Total BS wrote:
<quoted text>
and where did i call anyone a name?
do you make things up as you go, too?
or is your name Joe, also?
Oh no not Joe, I'd rather you call my mother a name then call me Joe.
Kathy Daw

El Paso, TX

#27 Nov 4, 2009
In response to "justifying sin"
How about the entire book of Jude?

Location hidden

#28 Nov 4, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
IF i were a racist white guy i would respond with the joke(poem) of the day...
a black guy named Petro
hails from houston metro
really lives on the strand
on the island thats grand
and his boyfriend tells him he's metro.
He visits at montrose
in high heals and a sports coat
cant sit down after play
roto rooters his way!
and talks crap on topix all day

is this what a krackback does?

Location hidden

#29 Nov 4, 2009
there, now i can say- i have been published!
Obamination

Schertz, TX

#30 Nov 4, 2009
texasmiss2000 wrote:
>>Ilost my tractor-trailer when I was two payments away from becoming an owner/operator. That's when I suffered a stroke<<
So he claims he suffered a stroke when he got behind on his pymts. What happened to make him get behind on his pymts to begin with??? Did i miss something, here?
He's "entitled" to help...
JDC

El Paso, TX

#31 Nov 5, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll bite. Specifically what was the statement that you refer to as racist?

It's always fun when someone cries "racism" nowadays, because the word has been so incredibly watered down. Folks that scream racism when none exists, hurt real victims of racism.
Petro

United States

#32 Nov 5, 2009
JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll bite. Specifically what was the statement that you refer to as racist?
It's always fun when someone cries "racism" nowadays, because the word has been so incredibly watered down. Folks that scream racism when none exists, hurt real victims of racism.
Im just saying its in your culture and that white people are the best at making fun of people. It is a trait that has been handed down from Generation to Generation. It stems back to concurring people and philanging the lands , its an old thieves trick. You try and degrade people so you don't feel bad stealing their lands and robbing and killing children, stuff like that.

“Feel The Force”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#33 Nov 5, 2009
Obamination wrote:
<quoted text>
He's "entitled" to help...
No one is entitled to anything. The Founders said you have "inalienable rights. Among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness." I don't see a right, or entitlement, to a home or house in there anywhere. If people want something, they have to EARN it. The hand-outs have to stop somewhere. It's not our responsibility as tax payers to provide for the lazy, ignorant, and irresponsible.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 5, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just saying its in your culture and that white people are the best at making fun of people. It is a trait that has been handed down from Generation to Generation. It stems back to concurring people and philanging the lands , its an old thieves trick. You try and degrade people so you don't feel bad stealing their lands and robbing and killing children, stuff like that.
and to what address is your teepee, igloo, or mud house, since your living in the past and harping on it, i figure your living as they did in the past! The purpose of recognizing history is to not repeat it, not to re-live it. the people reading your fluff has and had nothing to do with what you point out, so what is your point?
Petro

United States

#35 Nov 5, 2009
Total BS wrote:
<quoted text>
and to what address is your teepee, igloo, or mud house, since your living in the past and harping on it, i figure your living as they did in the past! The purpose of recognizing history is to not repeat it, not to re-live it. the people reading your fluff has and had nothing to do with what you point out, so what is your point?
The point is , you got busted as a Racist and you don't want to fess up to it.
Petro

United States

#36 Nov 5, 2009
Total BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Tepee WE had pyramids. but I can run a trout line.

Location hidden

#37 Nov 5, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is , you got busted as a Racist and you don't want to fess up to it.
humm, ok, where was i racist?
i did type that real slow, so you would understand.

Location hidden

#38 Nov 5, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
weebles wobble, they dont fall down,
but I can skin a deer.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 5, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be really old, were you invonved with the building of the pyramids? Did you use the whip, or receive it. Oh, excuze me, there was none of that in your culture! that was only in north america a couple of hundred years ago to the present?
do you have a framed picture or a bronz bust of Obama on your nightstand?
Petro

United States

#40 Nov 5, 2009
Total BS wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be really old, were you invonved with the building of the pyramids? Did you use the whip, or receive it. Oh, excuze me, there was none of that in your culture! that was only in north america a couple of hundred years ago to the present?
do you have a framed picture or a bronz bust of Obama on your nightstand?
Obama tricked us he doesn't like Latinos Hispanics etc.... and don't get to happy either, he doesn't like gays either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico Lottery or Texas Lottery, which one ... 1 hr L Morales 9
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 1 hr L Morales 5
Merry Christmas Kassidee Plumley 2 hr softball 2
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 2 hr Hineys Girls 2,214
Upholstery shop 15 hr Steve Jobs Pancreas 5
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) 19 hr Tio Sam 48
What shall I ask Santa for Christmas? Wed Steve Jackson 4
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web