Bring The Cure to El Paso!

Bring The Cure to El Paso!

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gene

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2007
One of the most significant and influential bands of our time is looking for possible venues for their next tour. I've personally never had the chance to see The Cure and would kill for the chance to have them here in El Paso. You can cast your vote to have the band play here in El Paso at this website: http://eventful.com/performers/P0-001-0000088...

Bring The Cure to El Paso and get the chance to see what would be one of the greatest concert experience of your life.
Gene

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 13, 2007
101 get on the ball!
Henry MD

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 14, 2007
its not like im going to let you go if they did come anyway!
Jack Meoff

Groveland, FL

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Your wish will come true in two months time
DC Dave

UK

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Right on gay bros
I love
Boys dont cry
Always has me crying
Lawmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Stupidity and cowardice cannot be cured.
shock treatments

El Paso, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Right on gay bros
I love
Boys dont cry
Always has me crying
Neither can your perverted homosexual tendencies
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 17, 2013
I like the Rest of El Paso would love to see Los Tigres and Chente for the Grand Opening of The De La Vega Bronco Dos Flea down town.

Come On El Paso We Can Make This Happen!!!
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#9 Aug 17, 2013
The Mexican people of El Paso DEMAND a triple bill to include George Michael, Boy George and Juan Gabriel.
maldef

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
I like the Rest of El Paso would love to see Los Tigres and Chente for the Grand Opening of The De La Vega Bronco Dos Flea down town.
Come On El Paso We Can Make This Happen!!!
Learn how to spell and try to put a sentence together you ignorant white basura beaner. And since you don't vote, stfu you queer vendido.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#11 Aug 17, 2013
maldef wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell and try to put a sentence together you ignorant white basura beaner. And since you don't vote, stfu you queer vendido.
I vote for us to bring the Beach Boys. They are still going strong after all these years and their songs are all real toe tappers.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 17, 2013
maldef wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell and try to put a sentence together you ignorant white basura beaner. And since you don't vote, stfu you queer vendido.
I am Not "white" I am pure Mexican!

And if my english is bad it is the fault of poor funding for the free ESL classes at La Fe!
maldef

El Paso, TX

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Not "white" I am pure Mexican!
And if my english is bad it is the fault of poor funding for the free ESL classes at La Fe!
stfu you pocho coconut beaner, you must be related to buzz the queerazz adams
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#14 Aug 17, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Not "white" I am pure Mexican!
And if my english is bad it is the fault of poor funding for the free ESL classes at La Fe!
Come clean, you are a hater pretending to be a Mexican race baiting people. Your post reeks of pure trailer trash. Maybe if you spend time going to school and learn a trade you would not need to compete with Mexicans.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#15 Aug 17, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Not "white" I am pure Mexican!
And if my english is bad it is the fault of poor funding for the free ESL classes at La Fe!
More like pure ignorance.
CCACA

El Paso, TX

#16 Aug 17, 2013
WARNING:
Do not reply to posts with ISP Location Oceanside California. The California Crimes Against Children Agency is currently tracing all activity from this ISP.

Thank You.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Been a while since I've been through El Paso. Last time I went through I stopped at a place called All that Music. Got some cool tunes and dvd's. Are they still a ticket retailer for concerts?
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#18 Aug 17, 2013
CCACA wrote:
WARNING:
Do not reply to posts with ISP Location Oceanside California. The California Crimes Against Children Agency is currently tracing all activity from this ISP.
Thank You.
They got yours now FOOL! How in hell can someone like you walk and take a breath at the same time? HHHHHAAAAA
Wet Neck

El Paso, TX

#19 Aug 17, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
They got yours now FOOL! How in hell can someone like you walk and take a breath at the same time? HHHHHAAAAA
Is that why you like midgets because they are the same size as children what a pervert!!!
Rolling Paper

UK

#20 Aug 17, 2013
What about Elton John
That would be cool
Even better if there was a hole in his changing room door

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billary for prison 2016 17 min On the Cusp of Ap... 2
Tribute to Petro 3 hr Chucolate915 20
Beatdown at Memorial 4 hr Chucolate915 1
Trump trump 7 hr Bloodonhishands 9
All Republicans SUCK 7 hr Bloodonhishands 22
Help! Does anyone know of a veterinarian or ani... 10 hr Chuco915 7
The Albatross Around Trump's Neck 10 hr Chuco915 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages