El Paso Forum Is Dead?
POS

Phoenix, AZ

#81 Jan 2, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Does she make you smell her muff?
In DC everyone can smell her rotting body. They look at you, and figure it is just you.
Puppetmaster

United States

#82 Jan 2, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>You accusing me of being gay just shows how much you are in need of a penis. Go find yourself a good Swedish doctor who may be able to help you . If not go pay someone to bang your smelly vagina.
I am not accusing. Your projections accuse you. They show your heart and love for men. Your desire to be held by a grubby trucker or any other man that will accept you. I say to you, admit you projected desires and admit to all you are 100% gay. Hell with everyone, admit it. Look in the mirror and repeat it over and over until it sinks in. Just leave us alone.
What

United States

#83 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not accusing. Your projections accuse you. They show your heart and love for men. Your desire to be held by a grubby trucker or any other man that will accept you. I say to you, admit you projected desires and admit to all you are 100% gay. Hell with everyone, admit it. Look in the mirror and repeat it over and over until it sinks in. Just leave us alone.
Stop crying bitch. Hopefully you will die soon from one of your cancers.
What

United States

#84 Jan 3, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>In DC everyone can smell her rotting body. They look at you, and figure it is just you.
One crying joto at a time you fairy so stfu for now and take a number.
Puppetmaster

United States

#85 Jan 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying bitch. Hopefully you will die soon from one of your cancers.
Did we hit a nerve here? Very interesting. Could it explain your bitterness and hate?
Puppetmaster

United States

#86 Jan 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>One crying joto at a time you fairy so stfu for now and take a number.
There you go again with you projections. You suggest that you take numbers. When will you accept your desire for men? You project it like a big screen television.
What

United States

#87 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we hit a nerve here? Very interesting. Could it explain your bitterness and hate?
No pupicmaster. You should really focus your anger on your mom and dad because they did not have the genetics to give you what you've always wanted. A set of balls and a penis. Ergo your hatred towards all men.
Puppetmaster

United States

#88 Jan 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>No pupicmaster. You should really focus your anger on your mom and dad because they did not have the genetics to give you what you've always wanted. A set of balls and a penis. Ergo your hatred towards all men.
You are a classic projectionist. Your themes are the same related to men. Gosh, you even suggest your love for men in your last sentence. Come on, admit it. You can no longer hide.
_49er_Arrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#89 Jan 3, 2013
Someone should go out and KILL Petro, the world and the forum would be so much better off without him.
He has ruined every forum he can ruin, he even tried to post on City Data.
barbara perez

El Paso, TX

#90 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a classic projectionist. Your themes are the same related to men. Gosh, you even suggest your love for men in your last sentence. Come on, admit it. You can no longer hide.
Ay mija, please come out of the closet already you vieja chantuda! Como chingas pinchi malflora!
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#91 Jan 3, 2013
barbara perez wrote:
<quoted text> Ay mija, please come out of the closet already you vieja chantuda! Como chingas pinchi malflora!
Wow Petro you did come out of the closet and your new name is
Barbara Pérez Your dad Walter Mercado should have some pretty dresses for you!!!
What

United States

#92 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a classic projectionist. Your themes are the same related to men. Gosh, you even suggest your love for men in your last sentence. Come on, admit it. You can no longer hide.
I found a bum who will be happy to do your smelly snatch. All that he request is a bottle of ripple and a 12 pack of natural light beer. Just say the word.
_49er_Arrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#93 Jan 3, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Petro you did come out of the closet and your new name is
Barbara Pérez Your dad Walter Mercado should have some pretty dresses for you!!!
You like it up the culo too so please behave and you will have your fill too.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#94 Jan 3, 2013
_49er_Arrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>You like it up the culo too so please behave and you will have your fill too.
No Petro oh I forgot Barbra I am not your type
Puppetmaster

United States

#95 Jan 3, 2013
As soon as the great pendejo admits his gay, he will go away. He wants to admit his love for men and projects deep wanting to embrace his desires. Great pendejo why do not accept the obvious? Why will you not move forward and proclaim to the forum readers your great love for men? What is holding you back?
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#96 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
As soon as the great pendejo admits his gay, he will go away. He wants to admit his love for men and projects deep wanting to embrace his desires. Great pendejo why do not accept the obvious? Why will you not move forward and proclaim to the forum readers your great love for men? What is holding you back?
Well it is calling its self Barbara Perez
FDC

El Paso, TX

#97 Jan 3, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is calling its self Barbara Perez
that was your dad. you have a big jack up your culo.
FDC

El Paso, TX

#98 Jan 3, 2013
_49er_Arrrrrr_ wrote:
Someone should go out and KILL Petro, the world and the forum would be so much better off without him.
He has ruined every forum he can ruin, he even tried to post on City Data.
why don't you do it,oh thats right you didn't show up. many have tried and many are pushing up daisys
FDC

El Paso, TX

#99 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
As soon as the great pendejo admits his gay, he will go away. He wants to admit his love for men and projects deep wanting to embrace his desires. Great pendejo why do not accept the obvious? Why will you not move forward and proclaim to the forum readers your great love for men? What is holding you back?
are out on bail again. hide the kids people
Big jake

El Paso, TX

#101 Jan 3, 2013
FDC wrote:
<quoted text>
that was your dad. you have a big jack up your culo.
Now Now Barbra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump rally in NM 44 min Huey Goings 12
News Synthetic marijuana known as K2 or Spice outlaw... (Apr '11) 3 hr Usnjohn 33
Spice, klimax in paso 3 hr Usnjohn 1
The Jungle of Democrat Scandals 4 hr huey goins 8
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Defiant1 23,447
News ACLU claims abusive treatment by CBP officers 9 hr huey goins 7
imposter posting name stealing hijcking punks p... 10 hr Becky Martinez 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages