Come on America, lets save black kids!

Come on America, lets save black kids!

Posted in the El Paso Forum

“Stop the violence”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2012
I am in the process of setting up websites and social networking sites aimed to stop violence in inner cities and to spark nationwide protests.
I would like to start a nationwide protest to stop gang violence and drug dealing in violent neighborhoods across the country. I believe the influence of protesters and the outcry from citizens all over America made an impact on the Trayvon Martin case.
So i am proposing the same support to save inner city youth that are involved in violent activities, like drugs and gangs. Come on America i care, do you? It's obvious we can come together and make a difference, as seen with Trayvon Martin. lets do it!!!!

make a difference in your area, we can do it together. Unity

“Stop the violence”

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2012
In the next few days I will be setting up facebook accounts and websites. I will post the links here and would like people from all over america to help set up protests in their areas. Something needs to be done about the senseless violence. Someone needs to take a stand. Please post this to your facebook accounts, twitter etc. We can make a difference!!!!

:)
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2012
"Save Black Kids"? Why? Why are They entitled? Why are they entitled over any other ethnic/racial group?
Your racist!
Yes black MORE than ANY other group. Why is this, because they are lazy and ignorant?
Any other ethnic/racial group for the the most part Knows the difference between right and wrong without any special help.

“Stop the violence”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 23, 2012
I'll have the sites up in a few days for interested people.
ima

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2012
my face space wrote:
I'll have the sites up in a few days for interested people.
WE NEED TO KEEP ALL KIDS SAFE from ALL violence INCLUDING BULLYING, PROSTITUTION, DRUGS and RACIAL ...ALL KIDS....with out showing preference.....you sound biased, friend. WE CERTAINLY DON'T NEED THIS.
The answer

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2012
The bible my friend...

It's what made America, along with guts and guns.

The ETHICS!

VALUES.

BUT GLUED TOGETHER WITH FAMILY
meaning daddy takes RESPONSIBILITY and shares in the upbringing......

No website can change the demonic forces at work in America!

It's the family........together......th at will survive
Our idols

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Hollywood has lead the demonic destruction.

Are there any WHOLESOME role models strutting on stage?

The reward some of the drug entranced musicians Is a clue!!!

Their UNTIMELY death is their reward, received at their hand, due to their CHOICES is a great training moment. Reject them!
Renew our roots

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2012
“The American Bible” isn’t a new translation of the Christian Bible. It’s my term for the texts that function like scripture in American public life, the voices to which we are forever returning as we reflect together on what America is all about.
Save our children

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2012
Evil is among us.

El paso is the birthplace of one of the greatest evils....

The Barrio Azteca, which was formed by El Pasoans in state prison, operates on both sides of the border and is allied with the Juárez drug cartel.

The drug thugs want our children...

We see the brutal evil as it engulfs Mexico,

This is the reward for the broken family.... Without values....

It's not enough to reject evil, it must be DEFEATED !
Save our children

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2012
Save our children wrote:
Evil is among us.
El paso is the birthplace of one of the greatest evils....
The Barrio Azteca, which was formed by El Pasoans in state prison, operates on both sides of the border and is allied with the Juárez drug cartel.
The drug thugs want our children...
We see the brutal evil as it engulfs Mexico,
This is the reward for the broken family.... Without values....
It's not enough to reject evil, it must be DEFEATED !
El Paso is the very avatar of the problems of the U.S.-Mexico border. The city — which lies just across the border from Mexico’s Ciudad Juarez — is the Texas prison gang Barrio Azteca’s  home base. Barrio Azteca (BA) was born in the Texas prison system among prisoners from El Paso in the mid-1980s. 

So, on whose watch did the devil take over?

What political cops were or are in office?

The political seed was ripe, still is,
as el paso is corruption central.....
pda1854

El Paso, TX

#12 Jun 24, 2012
With black on black crime as it is they need to be saved from themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Texas farts r good 24,311
News Border Wall Presents Funding Challenges in El Paso 3 hr New Resident 29
News CBP Officers at El Paso Port Seize Cocaine and ... 5 hr New Resident 4
News El Paso Sheriff Chief Deputy Ousted for Embezzl... 5 hr New Resident 19
News Mexico Worries That A New Border Wall Will Wors... 11 hr New Resident 47
News 8 arrests made in sheriff's desert operation 11 hr New Resident 5
News Man thought passenger was reason for his arrest (Oct '07) 12 hr Discoverer 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages