~~~~ Important ~ Vote Against Romney ...

~~~~ Important ~ Vote Against Romney ~~~~~

Posted in the El Paso Forum

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Please watch this video. It's only 1 minute long. It's well worth taking that short of a time.

Listen to what Temo Fuentes has to say.

Notice in the short segment showing Romney he mentions teachers in a plain manner than reveals his plans will cut teaching jobs and education, among other important things.

Turn your speakers on.

&fe ature=player_embedded

Please, everyone vote Democrat tomorrow.

Since: Feb 12

Torrance, CA

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Vote obama out he is the single greatest threat this country faces.
Indigo Montoya

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2012
It's a secret ballot so I won't be revealing whom I'll be voting for. In some of the races where it's two people I have never heard of, I usually flip a coin to decide.
Obamma the jobless

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
Please watch this video. It's only 1 minute long. It's well worth taking that short of a time.
Listen to what Temo Fuentes has to say.
Notice in the short segment showing Romney he mentions teachers in a plain manner than reveals his plans will cut teaching jobs and education, among other important things.
Turn your speakers on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ru5XAFIgviQXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Please, everyone vote Democrat tomorrow.
More unemployed is the only thing Hussein Osama obamma has to offer.

Romney will create jobs, THEN I'll hire workers.

Obama is a loser.

He's thenONLY president who took A 40 million dollar vacation with his family AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE???

Camp David is paid for, other presidents went there OR to their
Ersonally owned property....

Not obammmma, he stole that money from. Our grandchildren!
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Big Government vs Big Business

Beaners are inherently lazy so we all know who they will be voting for.

Adios, Kip
Handout cancellation

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2012
If the locals fail to support Romney,
Don't come running with your hands out after the election!

Ya can't seek protection by e law you defy.....

Ya should've entered LEGALLY!

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Did you know Romney mentioned his 47 percent three times this year?

Ronald Reagan called the lower-income and middle-class the 'forgotten American'. Reagan said ordinary people were capable of greatness.

But what is below reveals Romney's true feelings about those very same Americans. They are things Romney himself said, one while speaking to other rich people at a $50,000 dollar a plate fund-raiser where he didn't know it was being recorded.

Romney said 47 percent of Americans are freeloading deadbeats. And he added this .....

"I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

And added

"My job is not to worry about those people."

Five months before making the above statements he said this (January 2012).....

“I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there.”

And Romney said this in a third speech .....

“... as a result of the expanding entitlement mentality, the Pell Grant program — the foundation of the federal investment in student financial aid — is on unsure financial footing… A Romney Administration will refocus Pell Grant dollars on the students that need them most and place the program on a responsible long-term path that avoids future funding cliffs and last-minute funding patches.”

Catch "the expanding entitlement mentality" in that. It's his third time at mentioning his 47 percent deadbeats, which is us. A separate but important issue, in the last quote who is he going to cut from the PELL grant program? Most Pell grants go to students with a family income of $30,000 or less. It means a lot to students in inner cities and out in lower-income rural areas. Places like the southeastern Kentucky mountain counties depend upon grant programs like this.

He also said while defending banks kicking people out of their homes .....

“Don't try to stop the (home) foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit the bottom.”

This is people's home he is talking about.

And he said this at another time .....

"Let Detroit go bankrupt."

Romney has absolutely no understanding of what it's like and what it takes to be a working person, particularly a working class family with children.

Romney stated 47 percent of Americans are freeloading deadbeats. That is approximately one out of every two people in America. Is the unemployment rate at 47 percent? Nope, it's not. The national rate was 8.1 percent when Romney said it. Take that 8.1 away and that leaves 38.9 percent.

So who is included in Romney's 47 percent? In that remaining 38.9?

It includes the elderly, people working minimum wage and not much more than that, middle-class families with children, young couples with children, people on Medicare, retirees of low paying jobs who retired before prices shot up, everyone that receives money back at tax time, and a lot more.

As a side issue, and an important one. Expect these 47 percent people which Romney thinks are freeloading deadbeats to greatly increase since one of the things Ryan and the Republican leaders are wanting to do is force this very same 47 percent to have children when they cannot afford it (ban freedom-of-choice).

Romney's job, if elected, will be to represent 'all Americans', including the low-income and middle-class. Not just the richer ones who are not in his 47 percent that he said 'My job is not to worry about'.

The Republican party from a long time ago no longer exists. The one now is a 'new' party that is not even similar to it.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2012
The nut bags are coming out of the woodwork today!

Everyone has a choice to not open their legs so no one is being forced to do anything!

Now lets talk about the 53% that have to support everyone, including the 47%! Lets talk about the 53% that have to pay off obama's debt! Lets talk about the 53% that will vote later today because they actually work in order to support themselfs and the other 47%.

The Democratic party is not the party of JFK anymore it doesn't even remotely resemble that party.
Bad Place

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 6, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
Did you know Romney mentioned his 47 percent three times this year?
Ronald Reagan called the lower-income and middle-class the 'forgotten American'. Reagan said ordinary people were capable of greatness.
But what is below reveals Romney's true feelings about those very same Americans. They are things Romney himself said, one while speaking to other rich people at a $50,000 dollar a plate fund-raiser where he didn't know it was being recorded.
Romney said 47 percent of Americans are freeloading deadbeats. And he added this .....
"I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives." He said he was wrong 6 times what is your point?
And added
"My job is not to worry about those people."
Five months before making the above statements he said this (January 2012).....
“I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there.”
And Romney said this in a third speech .....
“... as a result of the expanding entitlement mentality, the Pell Grant program — the foundation of the federal investment in student financial aid — is on unsure financial footing… A Romney Administration will refocus Pell Grant dollars on the students that need them most and place the program on a responsible long-term path that avoids future funding cliffs and last-minute funding patches.”
Catch "the expanding entitlement mentality" in that. It's his third time at mentioning his 47 percent deadbeats, which is us. A separate but important issue, in the last quote who is he going to cut from the PELL grant program? Most Pell grants go to students with a family income of $30,000 or less. It means a lot to students in inner cities and out in lower-income rural areas. Places like the southeastern Kentucky mountain counties depend upon grant programs like this.
He also said while defending banks kicking people out of their homes .....
“Don't try to stop the (home) foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit the bottom.”
This is people's home he is talking about.
And he said this at another time .....
"Let Detroit go bankrupt."
Romney has absolutely no understanding of what it's like and what it takes to be a working person, particularly a working class family with children.
Romney stated 47 percent of Americans are freeloading deadbeats. That is approximately one out of every two people in America. Is the unemployment rate at 47 percent? Nope, it's not. The national rate was 8.1 percent when Romney said it. Take that 8.1 away and that leaves 38.9 percent.
So who is included in Romney's 47 percent? In that remaining 38.9?
It includes the elderly, people working minimum wage and not much more than that, middle-class families with children, young couples with children, people on Medicare, retirees of low paying jobs who retired before prices shot up, everyone that receives money back at tax time, and a lot more.
As a side issue, and an important one. Expect these 47 percent people which Romney thinks are freeloading deadbeats to greatly increase since one of the things Ryan and the Republican leaders are wanting to do is force this very same 47 percent to have children when they cannot afford it (ban freedom-of-choice).
Romney's job, if elected, will be to represent 'all Americans', including the low-income and middle-class. Not just the richer ones who are not in his 47 percent that he said 'My job is not to worry about'.
The Republican party from a long time ago no longer exists. The one now is a 'new' party that is not even similar to it.
He said he was wrong abot that 6 times what is your point?

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Bad Place wrote:
<quoted text>He said he was wrong abot that 6 times what is your point?
He's only sorry he was recorded saying it.

It reveals what he really thinks and feels about people who are not as rich as he is.

Did you read the rest of my post? He's said more than just that one thing at that one dinner.
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Vote For Democrats!
Mr Williams

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only sorry he was recorded saying it.
It reveals what he really thinks and feels about people who are not as rich as he is.
Did you read the rest of my post? He's said more than just that one thing at that one dinner.
The W n Romney and the last Ripofflican administration had their foots on the next of the working class. That's why we all got union city and government jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone Explain To Me Please 1 hr American 1
Are You Liking The FARTS? 3 hr American Farters 26
New to El Paso Need FARTS 3 hr American Farters 63
Send Donald Trump Chocolate Coated FARTS! 3 hr American Farters 5
Happy Farterans Day 5 hr Hershey Farts 39
Caca and farts (Jul '17) Sun Sea Farts 51
Smell Something Sniff Something Sun Donor Farts 15

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages