First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Reportmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to harboring an illegal alien? Is that correct?
That is personal and classified information! unless you are an ICE agent or work for the Federales you can't asked me these sort of stuff.
Like I said before the Asian's Visa has experired and he has a god job and pays all the bills and pays,taxes,and works very hard so why do you ask these kinds of stupid questions?
Rich

Panocho_NM*

Didn't I already give you an INFRACTION? well here's two hundred more INFRACTIONS from City Data Forum.
Lawnmowermaster

United States

#22 Mar 22, 2013
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho wrote:
<quoted text>
That is personal and classified information! unless you are an ICE agent or work for the Federales you can't asked me these sort of stuff.
Like I said before the Asian's Visa has experired and he has a god job and pays all the bills and pays,taxes,and works very hard so why do you ask these kinds of stupid questions?
Rich
Panocho_NM*
Didn't I already give you an INFRACTION? well here's two hundred more INFRACTIONS from City Data Forum.
Is he under 3 feet tall? Angry, old and fat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Republicans, voters react to likely Trump... 1 hr huey goins 27
News 1 Teen Dead After Carnival Ride Accident at Tex... 5 hr huey goins 16
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) 8 hr huey goins 267
News Gonzalez buys home near Dallas; concerns raised 12 hr what 3
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 hr Tomballpi 23,436
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr sid 989
Trump Clears Path to Nomination 16 hr huey goins 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages