My Husband Caught Me With Another Man

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2013
I knew that I should have rented me out a cheap hotel room instead of doing it in our one room traler, but the traler actually moved from the spot it was positioned in so my husband obviosly found out I was cheating and fooling around behind his back.
Now he wants a divorce, good thing we live in New Mexico where same sex is recognized by state government.
Rich
Panocho_NM*
Interesting

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho wrote:
I knew that I should have rented me out a cheap hotel room instead of doing it in our one room traler, but the traler actually moved from the spot it was positioned in so my husband obviosly found out I was cheating and fooling around behind his back.
Now he wants a divorce, good thing we live in New Mexico where same sex is recognized by state government.
Rich
Panocho_NM*
OK which one or are you both of you trannies? Have you asked about a three some with your lover?
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Rich
Panocho_NM*
Was the other man Russell by chance? I've heard he gets a lot of sweet action.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Back in the good old days if a man caught his wife in bed with another man, he had the right to shoot and kill the guy and generally in the process ended up killing the wife. He generally got off with no charges.
Pietrangelo

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 20, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Back in the good old days if a man caught his wife in bed with another man, he had the right to shoot and kill the guy and generally in the process ended up killing the wife. He generally got off with no charges.
Those were indeed the good old days, when laws were written to protect the wronged and men didn't have to wait for a lawman to settle their scores. You're right about the wife getting it too, because it's damn near impossible to shoot a guy who's on top humping away without also hitting her.
Jose Adams

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were indeed the good old days, when laws were written to protect the wronged and men didn't have to wait for a lawman to settle their scores. You're right about the wife getting it too, because it's damn near impossible to shoot a guy who's on top humping away without also hitting her.
It can be done. The theory behind that was that the wife was beng raped
cat2009

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 20, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
That's right it was called a crime of passion.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
What if she is riding him, grinding her hips and bucking like on a bronco, instead of him being on top and thrusting away? In that case, you'd have to aim at her in order to hit him which would be cold blooded murder.
Uncle Tom

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Rich
Panocho_NM*
Don't worry, Petro, James Russell is a liberal with a very open mind. In fact, I heard he wants to bring in KC Dave for a ménage a trois.
Monkeymaster

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Rich
Panocho_NM*
What did the vile midget say?
Big Bubba Blackcack

Redlands, CA

#11 Mar 20, 2013
waz u doin a blacks dude?
Big Bubba Blackcack

Redlands, CA

#12 Mar 20, 2013
dem mexcicans has micro peenis
Monkeymaster

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcack wrote:
dem mexcicans has micro peenis
Ask your father, midget man.
Big Bubba Blackcack

Redlands, CA

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Monkeymaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your father, midget man.
tell yer grandmama thanks fer the Blumpkin, boy
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 21, 2013
My husband happens to be from Bangkok Thailand and he is a very jealous man.The other guy is a Hillbilly redneck from Albuquerque and I have painlessly been trying to get them to meet and make friends.As far as the traler is concern, we actually knocked it off it's foundation,now my landlord wants to evict us and he is going to file a law suit in district court.
Rich

Panocho_NM*
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Monkeymaster wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the vile midget say?
This matter is not funny,you get 100 INFRACTIONS From City Data Forum, let this be your last WARNING!

Rich

Panocho_NM*
Neil Shine

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 21, 2013
My husband happens to be from Bangkok Thailand and he is a very jealous man.The other guy is a Hillbilly redneck from Albuquerque and I have painlessly been trying to get them to meet and make friends.As far as the traler is concern, we actually knocked it off it's foundation,now my landlord wants to evict us and he is going to file a law suit in district court.
Rich
Panocho_NM*
Pardon me for saying so, but your husband sounds a bit like a hipster dufus. You might want to reconsider your relationship with him and find someone who's willing to get into thr swing of things.
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Neil Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me for saying so, but your husband sounds a bit like a hipster dufus. You might want to reconsider your relationship with him and find someone who's willing to get into thr swing of things.
Actually my husband is a retire captian with the Chinese Army he has dual citizenship and is in the United states illegally since his VISA passport was expired 6 years ago.
Rich

Panocho_NM*
Monkeymaster

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Rich
Panocho_NM*
Is he angry, vile, angry and old midget?
Reportmaster

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually my husband is a retire captian with the Chinese Army he has dual citizenship and is in the United states illegally since his VISA passport was expired 6 years ago.
Rich
Panocho_NM*
So you admit to harboring an illegal alien? Is that correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saw a Beaner Go Into a Library Today 46 min New Resident 35
News Civil rights lawsuit planned over immigrant's a... 47 min Dick Butterworth 50
News See the landscapes that a border wall would bisect 48 min Dick Butterworth 2
Health Care Reform Vote Today 3 hr Work together 10
Restaurant Question 3 hr New Resident 6
Kvia short weather girl 22 hr New Resident 42
Las Cruces ICE Raids Scare Away 2,000 Students 22 hr New Resident 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages