Police report: UTEP basketball forwar...

Police report: UTEP basketball forward Chris Washburn linked to alleged assault at El Paso bar

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 14, 2013, titled Police report: UTEP basketball forward Chris Washburn linked to alleged assault at El Paso bar. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

UTEP basketball forward Chris Washburn was involved in an incident in which a bouncer allegedly was assaulted Sunday morning, according to a police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#1 May 14, 2013
He's got three years of eligibility left, so for three years nothing will happen to him. You already see the "I saw it but I can't say who did it". Believe me, if O.J. was still in his prime he wouldn't be in jail, he'd be on a team. look at Ray Lewis, he helped cover up a murder and he's one of the folks the NFL wants us to look up to.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 May 14, 2013
The report says the witness can not identify the person who assaulted the bouncer. My GOD give Washburn the benefit of the doubt. Even a DA would not accept any charges. Bouncer who can't take care of himself mano y mano ain't worth his pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug smugglers get creative in bids to elude U.... 1 hr huey goins 2
News Constantine A. Papas: Bankruptcy is wrong choic... 1 hr huey goins 1
News Letters: Gonzalez sides with corporation over p... 1 hr bouncing bob 2
News El Paso Chihuahuas set record over the weekend 1 hr bouncing bob 3
News 'Engendering Community' 1 hr bouncing bob 3
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 9 hr Manny 2,308
News Flags honor those who served Marking Memorial Day (May '08) 14 hr bouncing bob 21
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]