Are You Scared Of The Mexican Calenda...
JCCD

El Paso, TX

#61 Nov 12, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Fatbut what are you going to eat for your last meal?
Your daughters muff!!
Ashamed American

El Paso, TX

#62 Nov 18, 2012
as an american with euro blood im going to scaddadle out of here. Hopefully my motherland will take me back but i don't think we will be safe anywhere and will surely burn in the lake of fire.
Dont Taze Me Bro

El Paso, TX

#63 Nov 18, 2012
Im outta of here I know Vendidos are the first to go.
Dont Taze Me Bro

El Paso, TX

#64 Nov 18, 2012
Ill beg for my life again if i have to.
Dont Taze Me Bro

El Paso, TX

#65 Nov 19, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Fatbut what are you going to eat for your last meal?
Can I get in on your daughters muff as well?
Bay Root Reagan

El Paso, TX

#66 Nov 21, 2012
30 more days! hahahahjajajaja If you have no Mexican blood have fun burn in hell.
POS

El Paso, TX

#67 Nov 21, 2012
Bay Root Reagan wrote:
30 more days! hahahahjajajaja If you have no Mexican blood have fun burn in hell.
What time is dinner at your place? Are you serving hot tamales?
hum

United States

#68 Nov 23, 2012
Bay Root Reagan wrote:
30 more days! hahahahjajajaja If you have no Mexican blood have fun burn in hell.
It would funny if a bunch of ignorant mexicants ended up suiciding because of people like you spreading your ignorant lies.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

United States

#69 Nov 23, 2012
hum wrote:
<quoted text>It would funny if a bunch of ignorant mexicants ended up suiciding because of people like you spreading your ignorant lies.
Yeah like the applegates
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#70 Nov 23, 2012
The Mayans Never Predicted Doomsday

Before we continue, it's worth emphasizing that this mesoamerican calendar (as used by several cultures -- including the Maya -- in Central and South America before European colonization) does not predict an apocalypse. It never did, despite what the movie "2012" told us.

The Mayan civilization existed from 250-900 A.D. in the current geographical location of southern Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador and some of Honduras. Archaeologists studying this fascinating culture have been able to decipher their many calendars, but their longest period calendar -- the "Long Count" -- is what set alarm bells off in the fertile minds of a few conspiracy theorists, doomsayers and guys looking to make a fast buck.

So, where's the problem?

The Long Count was used by the Maya to document past and future events. Their other calendars were simply too short to document any date beyond 52 years. The 52-year calendar -- known as the "Calendar Round" -- was used as it spans a generation, or the approximate lifetime of an individual.

Using the Calendar Round meant that events in a person's life could be chronicled over 52 years -- or 52 "Haab's," spanning 18,980 unique days. But what if the Maya wanted to keep note of a historical event that occurred more than 52 years ago? Or perhaps mark a date more than 52 years into the future?
who cares

El Paso, TX

#71 Nov 25, 2012
top scientist in the field have said it is the most accurate calender, unless your a tea bagger you don't believe in scientist or a member of the
GOP.
who cares

United States

#72 Nov 25, 2012
who cares wrote:
top scientist in the field have said it is the most accurate calender, unless your a tea bagger you don't believe in scientist or a member of the
GOP.
can you send back your mom, my sac is itching again
ima

United States

#73 Nov 25, 2012
people are so stupid, can't seem to use their own heads for their own self use, it's easier for them to jump where others jump than use their own gray matter that has deteriorated and no longer USEFUL.....FOR THE LACK OF NEVER HAVING USED IT BEFORE, as they are followers like meek lambs going to the slaughter house and by the way YOU DEMOCRATS ARE A FINE EXAMPLE....you'd just as soon follow the leader than take your own steps and discover YES YOU CAN MAKE IT OWN YOUR OWN, without the government handouts!
who cares

United States

#74 Nov 25, 2012
ima wrote:
people are so stupid, can't seem to use their own heads for their own self use, it's easier for them to jump where others jump than use their own gray matter that has deteriorated and no longer USEFUL.....FOR THE LACK OF NEVER HAVING USED IT BEFORE, as they are followers like meek lambs going to the slaughter house and by the way YOU DEMOCRATS ARE A FINE EXAMPLE....you'd just as soon follow the leader than take your own steps and discover YES YOU CAN MAKE IT OWN YOUR OWN, without the government handouts!
It is very obvious that you didn't get any sex last night or this morning. You must be fat.
MR_D_Elpaso

El Paso, TX

#75 Nov 25, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>can you send back your mom, my sac is itching again
Do you want him to make you cry again like on that cowboys blog.
who cares

United States

#76 Nov 25, 2012
MR_D_Elpaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want him to make you cry again like on that cowboys blog.
Only your gorda mom cries because of the chit that you are. I find your quips entertaining and typical of the tiny beaner brain
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#77 Nov 25, 2012
Fiscal cliff or Dec.21 ethier way we are going down.,Mexico already has troops amassed in border towns under the guise of Drug War... Im sure they will be welcomed with open arms.
POS

El Paso, TX

#78 Dec 7, 2012
yes
What

United States

#79 Dec 7, 2012
POS wrote:
yes
Ignorant beaners like you are scared of your own shadows.
What

El Paso, TX

#80 Dec 7, 2012
Comment 79 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) 1 hr Huey Goins 20
News HS to Rescind Lou Holtz Speaking InviteOver his... 2 hr DC Dave 6
News Two El Paso men plead guilty in New Mexico Spic... 16 hr DC Dave 4
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Chicano no qu... 16 hr DC Dave 13
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) Sat village idiot 283
News Second case of Zika confirmed in El Paso area Sat village idiot 3
American International Prestige is at an All-ti... Sat Margaret Gray 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages