Obamma wants censorship

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2012
The dick tators tool,
Obamma wants the anti Muslim video clip removed.

Well,
Why didn't our Muslim president make that request when an American was beheaded by extremist muslims?

He says the Muslims are sensitive....

And we shouldn't be so sensitive.

What kind of crap is this?

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 15, 2012
He is only concerned with his fellow muslims.

He was amazingly mute when they had a display of a Crucifix in a bucket of human waste. That was ART but this film is somehow different.
Now they have picked up the guy that supposedly made the film. That my friends is the action of a dictatorship.
Obama hasn't shown any kind of outrage at the killings of our people, the storming of our Embassies or any of that. He is only concerned with the feelings of those that have attacked us. He has insulted the Isreali Prime Minister by refusing to meet with him. On the very day that our people were murdered in Libya, and our Embassy had been attacked in Egypt he had better things to do than address those issues. He had a fund raiser in Vegas to go to.
This guy must go!
David

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Sep 15, 2012
UR BS wrote:
He is only concerned with his fellow muslims.
He was amazingly mute when they had a display of a Crucifix in a bucket of human waste. That was ART but this film is somehow different.
Now they have picked up the guy that supposedly made the film. That my friends is the action of a dictatorship.
Obama hasn't shown any kind of outrage at the killings of our people, the storming of our Embassies or any of that. He is only concerned with the feelings of those that have attacked us. He has insulted the Isreali Prime Minister by refusing to meet with him. On the very day that our people were murdered in Libya, and our Embassy had been attacked in Egypt he had better things to do than address those issues. He had a fund raiser in Vegas to go to.
This guy must go!
That idiot can make time to go on the Letterman show and the View but he cant make time to meet with Netanyahu when the fate of the world depends on it what a loser.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2012
We need to pull this video from You Tube post haste. Can't you guys see that it's this damn video which has caused the uprising? The FBI is investigating this bastard who started this whole mess. I'm not usually one for censorship but loose lips can sink ships as I found out in the Navy and in this case, Film making liars can start fires.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
We need to pull this video from You Tube post haste. Can't you guys see that it's this damn video which has caused the uprising? The FBI is investigating this bastard who started this whole mess. I'm not usually one for censorship but loose lips can sink ships as I found out in the Navy and in this case, Film making liars can start fires.
I can't say that this is the problem because the thief is saying thing s that are not true. Some of the problems with the thief is he is sometimes close to the truth but stretches the truth enough to make it untrue.

We need to find the person who made the video and maybe turn that person and his sponsor over to the muslim population in the middle east to appease their damaged sensibilities. I am sure the person being an Egyptian Coptic Christian origin should have to pay for his slamming of the Prophet Mohammed. However sending them there would on placate the muslim population for a short while. The person and his backer should be tried here in the United States for involuntary manslaughter for causing the deaths of the four embassy personnel and sentenced for twenty years for each count of manslaughter. Censorship is not the problem but inflammatory videos and actions by people here need to be taken into account when consideration of freedom of speech is to be allowed over the safety of others. The Supreme Court has ruled that a person has the right to say anything they wish but when you yell FIRE in a crowded room and there are injuries and death when there is no fire they your freedom of speech has ended.
David

El Paso, TX

#8 Sep 15, 2012
I agree with you James but I also an apology is in order here by America.

Since: Aug 12

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 15, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we have to apologize? People throughout the world aren't going to bend over backward for Muslims.. There are videos making fun of Jesus Christ, why shouldn't the countries those videos belong to have to apologize?

I'll tell you why: because Muslims are ZEALOTS. They kill/riot/etc. over their leader. PATHETIC excuse for a society. They deserve to fall through the core of the earth.
ima

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 15, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot can make time to go on the Letterman show and the View but he cant make time to meet with Netanyahu when the fate of the world depends on it what a loser.
How true! poor Israel, imagine how they must feel? isolated and surrounded by enemy countries? God bless and help them, because from the looks of it obama wants nada to do with them even though WE ARE ALLIES. HOW DARE HE BREAK THIS TREATY! he is a black worm!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#11 Sep 15, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking out of your butt now. America apologizes to no one for anything. We saved everyone's butt in the war and they still owe us for it.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#12 Sep 15, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> How true! poor Israel, imagine how they must feel? isolated and surrounded by enemy countries? God bless and help them, because from the looks of it obama wants nada to do with them even though WE ARE ALLIES. HOW DARE HE BREAK THIS TREATY! he is a black worm!
You racist tea bagger. Who gives a hoot in hell about the Jews? I don't - they have all the money and the power anyway so let them defend themselves.
Jake Anderson

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>I can't say that this is the problem because the thief is saying thing s that are not true. Some of the problems with the thief is he is sometimes close to the truth but stretches the truth enough to make it untrue.
We need to find the person who made the video and maybe turn that person and his sponsor over to the muslim population in the middle east to appease their damaged sensibilities. I am sure the person being an Egyptian Coptic Christian origin should have to pay for his slamming of the Prophet Mohammed. However sending them there would on placate the muslim population for a short while. The person and his backer should be tried here in the United States for involuntary manslaughter for causing the deaths of the four embassy personnel and sentenced for twenty years for each count of manslaughter. Censorship is not the problem but inflammatory videos and actions by people here need to be taken into account when consideration of freedom of speech is to be allowed over the safety of others. The Supreme Court has ruled that a person has the right to say anything they wish but when you yell FIRE in a crowded room and there are injuries and death when there is no fire they your freedom of speech has ended.
You are the perfect example of a drunk sailor so put down the vodka and sober up so you won't sound so stupid next time.
Close the borders

United States

#14 Sep 15, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
The video was created by an EGYPTIAN foreign national.

The obammma solution, throw more money to his muslim extremist buddies to stabilize the region.

GO FIGURE!!!!!!

Lock and load, our MARINES need to be released, to PROTECT American Interests.
ima

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You racist tea bagger. Who gives a hoot in hell about the Jews? I don't - they have all the money and the power anyway so let them defend themselves.
WHO'S the racist here, again? you are against the Jews, RACIST!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min fubar 18,448
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Ben 22,605
Name the book I should write. 5 hr The Real Great one 0
Border wait times 8 hr huey goins 29
why wasnt LMorales in the Convoy of Hate? 10 hr IRON DOME 16
El Paso Congressman Beto O'Rourke votes against... 10 hr Deming Brain Defi... 8
Crime scene at Cotton & Missouri today, noon 12 hr timothy west 2
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
•••