Bending over Latinas - why is it so e...

Bending over Latinas - why is it so easy?

Posted in the El Paso Forum

busted nut

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2014
Busting a nut with Latinas in this pisshole is too easy. Tonight i'll be visiting L&Js to find me some more brown nalgotas to bang. If that doesn't work i'll go across the interstate to Adrian's where there are some real ranchy panochas there.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2014
busted nut wrote:
Busting a nut with Latinas in this pisshole is too easy. Tonight i'll be visiting L&Js to find me some more brown nalgotas to bang. If that doesn't work i'll go across the interstate to Adrian's where there are some real ranchy panochas there.
I love me some Latina butt. I enjoy their tight buns and sweet cheeks too. Hell, I even like their butt crack and also their bonghole. I like the whole rump.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#3 Jun 5, 2014
busted nut wrote:
You like the ones with big adams apples and husky voice?
What

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 6, 2014
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Petro, D-ip C-hit Dave and the Super joto Mexicano,-SJM? Yeah, they'll do in a pinch.
Dang POS, you're so busy being a tranny that it's no wonder that your putota wifa stepped out on you again.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 6, 2014
I am a Latina who likes to bend over for well hung men. I am going out tonight, in fact, if any big spenders want to buy me a drink. However, my shower this morning was cut short because the water was turned off ion my duplex and I didn't have a chance to wash my butt hole thoroughly. However, I still have two other holes and two hands to take care of business with.
go spurs go

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
I am a Latina who likes to bend over for well hung men. I am going out tonight, in fact, if any big spenders want to buy me a drink. However, my shower this morning was cut short because the water was turned off ion my duplex and I didn't have a chance to wash my butt hole thoroughly. However, I still have two other holes and two hands to take care of business with.
Hey SJM stop masturbating in front of your kids again.
Analyst II

El Paso, TX

#8 Jun 7, 2014
go spurs go wrote:
<quoted text>Hey SJM stop masturbating in front of your kids again.
Are you on the sauce?
limp bisquick

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2014
Analyst II wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on the sauce?
On the pussysauce.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#11 Jun 7, 2014
snake plissken wrote:
Why are us latinas so easy to bend over? I'll answer your question. It's easy because I like to holster those big salamis like Fat Grubby Trucker's.
I, the Great Petro, has spoken.
You have no argument from me. I totally believe you.
too funny

El Paso, TX

#12 Jun 7, 2014
snake plissken wrote:
Why are us latinas so easy to bend over? I'll answer your question. It's easy because I like to holster those big salamis like Fat Grubby Trucker's.
Hey JCC bitch, are you and the puppet smoking each others snatch hairs again? Dang boy stop acting the fool.
too funny

El Paso, TX

#13 Jun 7, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no argument from me. I totally believe you.
You NEVER have an argument you child predator.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#14 Jun 7, 2014
snake plissken wrote:
You salami holster you. If you told me you had wrinkles around your mouth and no teeth, I would believe you beyond a shadow of a doubt Great one.
L Morales

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You salami holster you. If you told me you had wrinkles around your mouth and no teeth, I would believe you beyond a shadow of a doubt Gne.
Dont act stupid, child evildoer.You know thats not The Great Petro.Its an impersonator.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#16 Jun 7, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont act stupid, child evildoer.You know thats not The Great Petro.Its an impersonator.
So you say the great one is an impersonator? No doubt in my mind the great one wears women's clothing, drinks gallons of hormones, and pretends to be a women, probably an ugly one at that. More power to him. or her or whatever the great one wants to be called.
sucio

El Paso, TX

#17 Jun 8, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say the great one is an impersonator? No doubt in my mind the great one wears women's clothing, drinks gallons of hormones, and pretends to be a women, probably an ugly one at that. More power to him. or her or whatever the great one wants to be called.
How often did your dad rape you and do you still give him his Father's Day gifts?
YoFriday

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2014
Latinas are like rabbits they screw anything and breed like crazy. Good old catholic good girls. But hey men need to ejac so they make a good slum dumpster.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#19 Jul 26, 2014
YoFriday wrote:
Latinas are like rabbits they screw anything and breed like crazy. Good old catholic good girls. But hey men need to ejac so they make a good slum dumpster.
So when you dress up you take the personae?
Bender bending robot

El Paso, TX

#20 Jul 26, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you dress up you take the personae?
Sounds like you're not getting bent over enough. Or maybe been bent too much. I can't decide which.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border security is tougher than ever, Departmen... Tue Refried Farts 8
News Barrio mural honors legendary radio personality (Jan '09) Mon A Yeast Fart 20
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) Mon Fart Guitar 44
News LA Mayor's Cultural Appropriation of the "Dream... Mon BRRT FART 61
News Photos: Arizona Wildcats 63, UTEP 16 Mon Farts Practice 2
Does Fart Man Get Paid To Clog Topix? Mon Farts 4 Cash 8
Overthrow of Khadafy Destabilized the Middle East Mon Farting monkeys 13

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages