Filipino community in El Paso devastated over more than 1,000 typhoon casualties

Nov 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KDBC

The death toll continues to rise in the Philippines as the strongest storm ever recorded rips through Southeast Asia and destroys everything in its path.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Thanks God, they are not even real Mexicans. They only stole our names to try and sneak into Heaven. Good Job Sir!
Harvey Wireman

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USRN wrote:
Thanks God, they are not even real Mexicans. They only stole our names to try and sneak into Heaven. Good Job Sir!
I thought you decided to stop posting in here?
jesus malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USRN wrote:
Do the world a favor and just die. You have just God smacked yourself.
Harvey Wireman

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

jesus malverde wrote:
<quoted text>Do the world a favor and just die. You have just God smacked yourself.
Do me a favor and get off my ball sac you tranny. Im not a mud packer.
jesus malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Harvey Wireman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying bitch! This just proves that you were posting to yourself you ignorant trolling mexicant pendeja.
Karen Kellen Klien

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Yahoooo Flipskanks got blown away! Heading towards G()()k--Ville
Bud Dickman

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Karen Kellen Klien wrote:
Lol
Midgetsitus

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Karen Kellen Klien wrote:
You wish you could look Filipino or anything else but your pasty self.
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Harvey Wireman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you're the one that gets your mud packed,(packie) troll.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

POS wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, you're the one that gets your mud packed,(packie) troll.
According to the written banter at the local petro truck stop, it is your and the puppet who like getting their arses packed by midget grubby truckers. Thanks for supporting the truckers.
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>According to the written banter at the local petro truck stop, it is your and the puppet who like getting their arses packed by midget grubby truckers. Thanks for supporting the truckers.
Your vision and comprehension has seened to have taken a turn for the worse. The STD's from Petro and the other lizard lots, have unarguably taken over. DOT will soon have you stripped of your license. Leaving you with no other option but to turn tricks with Petro. The gout and your crabs will be a hindering any chance of wearing Petro's high heels. What a fatass loser you have turned out to be.
Deal with it

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Bud Dickman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Isn't? There's too many gQQks in this world.
Telephone Operator

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

The silver lining behind this typhoon is, When you call and want to talk to someone about your bank or credit card accounts, You don't have to deals withand talk to a Filipenis and their broken half @ss English. Hoping the next one hits India the sooner the better. It wouldn't hurt China to have a typhoon or two either I tired of having to buy and deal with their crappy cheap $hit. Buy USA made products Buy American. Help us Dios
Deal with it

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Telephone Operator wrote:
The silver lining behind this typhoon is, When you call and want to talk to someone about your bank or credit card accounts, You don't have to deals withand talk to a Filipenis and their broken half @ss English. Hoping the next one hits India the sooner the better. It wouldn't hurt China to have a typhoon or two either I tired of having to buy and deal with their crappy cheap $hit. Buy USA made products Buy American. Help us Dios
Lol I agree, WTF is up with that????? When I deal with upgrading my cell, or internet, or txt support it's always some Paki, or Flipskanks... with supposedly some Caucasian name like Sarah, Bill, Ted.

ROTFLMAO!
Deal with it

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Tech*
Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Wow, that's messed up making fun of that disaster. BTW, when you ask for help from the devil it will come back on you. Careful a house doesn't fall on you from out of nowhere somdeday.
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Is that what you would say to the people of New Orleans you pendejo?
Lol

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you would say to the people of New Orleans you pendejo?
So you're posting to yourself again hah? Back on that ...alrighty then. ; ^)
Telephone Operator

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you would say to the people of New Orleans you pendejo?
No HELL No They were Americans that didn't take jobs from Americans. To make everything even steven. The Filipinos get the same amount of money and aid back that they gave us for hurricane Katrina or hurricane Sandy. Does that make you happy?
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're posting to yourself again hah? Back on that ...alrighty then. ; ^)
Cower before me puppet snatchmistress.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 24 min Defiant1 741
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 27 min Defiant1 584
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 16,964
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 21,336
KVIA News 1 hr freelance reporter 43
Blake's Lotaburger opens in East El Paso 1 hr Rosos 4
Border Work 3 hr Imperial Chicano 27
•••

Flash Flood Warning for El Paso County was issued at July 22 at 6:45PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters