El Paso convenience store customer wi...

El Paso convenience store customer wins $1 million in Texas Lottery

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 25, 2012, titled El Paso convenience store customer wins $1 million in Texas Lottery. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

One El Paso convenience store customer got an early Christmas gift this weekend, in the form of a $1 million Texas Lottery ticket.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2012
I hope he pays his taxes on his winnings and donates a large portion to a non profit. Alot of people are still hurting from the W and Ripofflican depression. If he doesn't everybody needs to black ball him..
Hopper

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Taxes are automatically taken out when the check is given (25-35%). The winner will have to include the winnings in this year's tax return and hopefully get a good chunk of that already taken back.
What

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
I hope he pays his taxes on his winnings and donates a large portion to a non profit. Alot of people are still hurting from the W and Ripofflican depression. If he doesn't everybody needs to black ball him..
Get off of the welfare! That will save taxpayers some money you lazy slug.
What

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Comment 3 posted by idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tribute to Petro 1 hr Petro 45
Beatdown at Memorial 1 hr huey goins 25
Help! Does anyone know of a veterinarian or ani... 1 hr you all are poor 8
Just a small town girl 4 hr Chucolate915 1
Most Democrats in El Paso are homosexuals 4 hr DC Dave 3
DC Dave's buns 4 hr Chucolate915 9
Travelling East 4 hr Chucolate915 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance