Mexican police arrested after crossin...

Mexican police arrested after crossing border in shooting incident

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 13, 2014, titled Mexican police arrested after crossing border in shooting incident. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The four men arrested by the U.S. Border Patrol after a man with a gunshot was found last week in Hudspeth County turned out to be Mexican law enforcement officers who inadvertently crossed the border, an agency spokesman said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

L Morales

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2014
They should arrest the bp.
This is nothing but sour grapes cuz of the dum jarhead trying to smuggle weapons to the cartels
Petro PCS

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2014
L Morales wrote:
This is nothing but sour grapes cuz of the dum jarhead trying to smuggle weapons to the cartels

Maybe the Mexican law enforcement officials thought they were eligible for amnesty as well. Too bad all their cousins in El Paso will be deported very soon. I blame this incident in Hudsbeth county on the El Paso Democrats. It is the El Paso Democrats have invited all kinds of illegals to west texas. This type of dangerous behavior has turned El Paso into one large welfare infused refugee camp. El Paso Democrats this is your fault.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 15, 2014
L Morales wrote:
They should have taken them to jail over in San Diego. Then call up the prison in Mexico where the United States Marine is and say. Hey our wimpy president chicken chitt Obama won't do anything to get this Marine out of jail. He did the same thing your boys did . You guys want to make a trade? If so meet us at 12 noon tomorrow at the boarder coming out of TJ
L Morales

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2014
Atleast their not on tv crying about it.
Eduardo

Monclova, Mexico

#5 Jun 15, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> They should have taken them to jail over in San Diego. Then call up the prison in Mexico where the United States Marine is and say. Hey our wimpy president chicken chitt Obama won't do anything to get this Marine out of jail. He did the same thing your boys did . You guys want to make a trade? If so meet us at 12 noon tomorrow at the boarder coming out of TJ
Good, then we could say "no deal!"
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#6 Jun 16, 2014
There are not too many large riverbeds, even dry ones that are as big as the Rio Grande, not any near it. You would have to be pretty dumb to not know you were crossing the international border even at night. Be you Mexican or American to be honest with you! I have floated up and down the Rio Grand for years. I was there the year that a group of rafters were shot from above by two Mexican youths near the famous Santa Elena Canyon river rafting location. I understand the youths were killed off by powerful drug dealers on the Mexican side, because the area near Lajitas, Texas was crawling with FBI and other police agencies for a long time after the incident. Something the drug dealers were not happy about as it is a major crossing area for them.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#7 Jun 16, 2014
L Morales wrote:
Atleast their not on tv crying about it.
They were released. Why would they cry? I am sure they were not thrown directly into a prison with hardened killers. Maybe after a week or two they might have cried. But not just two days, and probably being treated pretty fair while there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump said that California does not have a drought 1 hr You R Out Of Your... 6
News U.S. Customs Officer Helped Smuggle Illegal Ali... 3 hr Desert Rat 10
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr AJSM-49 23,450
News 6th Neon Desert Music Festival Saturday 12 hr DC Dave 5
trump rally in NM 12 hr Hugo Goins 23
Mother Day 23 hr L Morales 7
News Palafox wins seat on 8th Court of Appeals 23 hr L Morales 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages