First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Country Boy

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Im in the army and I will be at Ft Bliss for a few more days and would like to meet someone who has some time to kill also. Don't know the area and would like to meet on post.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
Im in the army and I will be at Ft Bliss for a few more days and would like to meet someone who has some time to kill also. Don't know the area and would like to meet on post.
Are you looking to tap some butt or just have a drink and chat?
Country Boy

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2013
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking to tap some butt or just have a drink and chat?
Would like to meet female and she can decide what to do. No strings attached.
Country Boy

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2013
I can't believe that there are no single women at Ft Bliss who would not like to get to know someone passing through. I guess that Texans are not as friendly as we are back home in Kentucky.
DC Dave

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
I can't believe that there are no single women at Ft Bliss who would not like to get to know someone passing through. I guess that Texans are not as friendly as we are back home in Kentucky.
On this forum, if you are straight, you are wasting your time. The only availables here are promiscuous queërs like me,SJM and Petro--who often goes by the moniker of Wet Neck --and other dumb names.
Country Boy

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
On this forum, if you are straight, you are wasting your time. The only availables here are promiscuous queërs like me,SJM and Petro--who often goes by the moniker of Wet Neck --and other dumb names.
Thanks. I always have heard that the only things in Texas was steers and queers.
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
I would actually be interested to meet you if everything is on the up and up. Most of these on-line ads nowadays are just a come on for wanton, kinky sex. If it truly is a drink to visit and get to know each other, just tell me where and when. Just don't expect for me to get bombed on tequila so that you can bend me over the in the bathroom and tell me to spread my butt cheeks. I like a nice, polite, respectful man.
Paul Gonzalez

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 13, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the guy with the hairy nutsack who is always talking about horny buns. I think he might be fruity also.
Country Boy

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2013
Lori Dunn wrote:
<quoted text>
I would actually be interested to meet you if everything is on the up and up. Most of these on-line ads nowadays are just a come on for wanton, kinky sex. If it truly is a drink to visit and get to know each other, just tell me where and when. Just don't expect for me to get bombed on tequila so that you can bend me over the in the bathroom and tell me to spread my butt cheeks. I like a nice, polite, respectful man.
Can you prove that you are not a guy?
Petro the Great

El Paso, TX

#10 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text> Can you prove that you are not a guy?
Dang country bitch, the fat grubby truckers at the petro truck stop must have really worked over your culo last night.
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text> Can you prove that you are not a guy?
How do you want for me to do that? I guess you could cop a quick feel when we meet as long as it's over my clothes. Or I could show you a photo of me buck naked to prove that I don't have a package. I would be wearing a thong, however, because I don't let anyone see my intimate lady parts until after they've bought a few rounds.
Country Boy

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2013
Lori Dunn wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you want for me to do that? I guess you could cop a quick feel when we meet as long as it's over my clothes. Or I could show you a photo of me buck naked to prove that I don't have a package. I would be wearing a thong, however, because I don't let anyone see my intimate lady parts until after they've bought a few rounds.
Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? What you look like. What you like to do. ECT.
Petro the Great

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text> Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? What you look like. What you like to do. ECT.
Don't you remember your lesson with Taletha the Tranny? How desperate are you?
Country Boy

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2013
Petro the Great wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you remember your lesson with Taletha the Tranny? How desperate are you?
Thanks.
Julie Voorhies

El Paso, TX

#15 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks.
If things don't work out with the other woman, I would be interested. I have short blonde hair and blue eyes and a medium sized body. My butt is a little big but I have big cans if that interests you. I also have a thing for servicemen and I put out on the first date. I will be free tomorrow night if you want to hook up and do a deal. All I need is a few drinks and I can go all night long.
Country Boy

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2013
Julie Voorhies wrote:
<quoted text>
If things don't work out with the other woman, I would be interested. I have short blonde hair and blue eyes and a medium sized body. My butt is a little big but I have big cans if that interests you. I also have a thing for servicemen and I put out on the first date. I will be free tomorrow night if you want to hook up and do a deal. All I need is a few drinks and I can go all night long.
Sound like my kind of woman. I will be in touch.
Country Boy

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text> Sound like my kind of woman. I will be in touch.
Tell me a little more about yourself. Where are you from age etc.
Country Boy

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me a little more about yourself. Where are you from age etc.
Is your full name J T Voorhies ?
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#19 Dec 13, 2013
Julie Voorhies wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am are wrong. You are short, moniker stealing, vile, angry, big teeth, obese, old dude that allows his mother to mow lawns for a living while he sits in the car eating cookies.
Mc Gee

El Paso, TX

#20 Dec 13, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am are wrong. You are short, moniker stealing, vile, angry, big teeth, obese, old dude that allows his mother to mow lawns for a living while he sits in the car eating cookies.
Yep that is the groom Dc Dave getting ready to marry Petro(now Name Ella)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second case of Zika confirmed in El Paso area 2 hr huey goins 2
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) 3 hr sparkylife revisited 6
News Two El Paso men plead guilty in New Mexico Spic... 5 hr huey goins 2
American International Prestige is at an All-ti... 5 hr Margaret Gray 4
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) 8 hr huey goins 280
News San Elizario man tests positive for West Nile 16 hr butters_ 8
News 'El Chapo' could be headed back to prison he es... 16 hr DC Dave 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages