Racism remains alive in El Paso

Racism remains alive in El Paso

There are 1515 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Racism remains alive in El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

For shame, El Paso. Don't tell me that racism does not exist in this community. Last week, a Juarez police official was critically injured in an attempted assassination in our sister city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1644 Dec 2, 2013
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stfu you jotosexual tranny! There are already too many jotosexuals here we don't want anymore except for maybe _49_Arrrrrr and dc dave they like that type of shit.
omg you are so jealous please go wax ur face it looks like an @ss of A GORILLA LOL
los chihuahuas

El Paso, TX

#1645 Dec 2, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text> omg you are so jealous please go wax ur face it looks like an @ss of A GORILLA LOL
pay her no attention. her real moniker name is puppetmaster and she is a jaded fat little woman who was discharged from the U.S. NAVY and now spends her time trolling topix to project her hate for all men, especially latinos, because none would have her.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#1646 Dec 2, 2013
A shooting over the weekend involving an off-duty Olmos Park officer was spurred by a failed attempt to swap sexual partners, according to a newly released police affidavit.

Police on Monday also identified the alleged shooter, Officer Frankie Salazar, in the report.

Salazar, 29, and the man who was shot through the chest and hand, Jesus Edward Guitron, had been discussing swapping sexual partners for several months, a female witness told police.

The woman and Guitron, 33, went to Salazar's San Antonio home on Saturday to have some drinks, according to an arrest warrant affidavit. When the witness went to the bedroom, Salazar walked in behind her and started kissing her, according to the report.

The woman told police she “didn't feel right” and wanted to back out of the plan, so she pushed Salazar away.

Another woman, 29, then walked in and became upset with Salazar for not telling her what he was planning, according to the report. She began arguing with Salazar, and the first woman walked out and tried to get Guitron to leave with her, according to police.

Before they could leave, Salazar and Guitron got into a fistfight, and Salazar told the 29-year-old woman to get his gun, according to police.
Bob Faulkner

El Paso, TX

#1647 Dec 2, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
A shooting over the weekend involving an off-duty Olmos Park officer was spurred by a failed attempt to swap sexual partners, according to a newly released police affidavit.
Police on Monday also identified the alleged shooter, Officer Frankie Salazar, in the report.
Salazar, 29, and the man who was shot through the chest and hand, Jesus Edward Guitron, had been discussing swapping sexual partners for several months, a female witness told police.
The woman and Guitron, 33, went to Salazar's San Antonio home on Saturday to have some drinks, according to an arrest warrant affidavit. When the witness went to the bedroom, Salazar walked in behind her and started kissing her, according to the report.
The woman told police she “didn't feel right” and wanted to back out of the plan, so she pushed Salazar away.
Another woman, 29, then walked in and became upset with Salazar for not telling her what he was planning, according to the report. She began arguing with Salazar, and the first woman walked out and tried to get Guitron to leave with her, according to police.
Before they could leave, Salazar and Guitron got into a fistfight, and Salazar told the 29-year-old woman to get his gun, according to police.
You moron, what does that have to do with racism?
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#1648 Dec 2, 2013
Bob Faulkner wrote:
<quoted text>You moron, what does that have to do with racism?
It was an interracial deal. Some dudes like to see their wives get it on with a black man. The wife backed out because she doesn't like that kind of funny business so it speaks to the stereotypes that people still carry.
Bob Faulkner

El Paso, TX

#1649 Dec 2, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an interracial deal. Some dudes like to see their wives get it on with a black man. The wife backed out because she doesn't like that kind of funny business so it speaks to the stereotypes that people still carry.
Interesting point. So how many black tail pipes has your ol lady backed up into?

Location hidden

#1652 Dec 2, 2013
los chihuahuas wrote:
<quoted text> pay her no attention. her real moniker name is puppetmaster and she is a jaded fat little woman who was discharged from the U.S. NAVY and now spends her time trolling topix to project her hate for all men, especially latinos, because none would have her.
i dont like latino men and better that im not their type only ugly ass fat latinas like ur mom and ur sister dates latino men because white men or blacks dont find them hot they like hot women and im one of themyour right about me being fat im part latina puerto rican its in my nature to have a fat hot ASS nice isnt :D and im proud of it yes i dont liek latio men because they know im too good and beautiful for them have a nice life loser!!
Rolling Papers

United States

#1653 Dec 2, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text> i dont like latino men and better that im not their type only ugly ass fat latinas like ur mom and ur sister dates latino men because white men or blacks dont find them hot they like hot women and im one of themyour right about me being fat im part latina puerto rican its in my nature to have a fat hot ASS nice isnt :D and im proud of it yes i dont liek latio men because they know im too good and beautiful for them have a nice life loser!!
Your snatch must smell like on leather shoe that was left out in the rain. Good luck attracting a donkey to fill your hole.
Mc Gee

El Paso, TX

#1654 Dec 3, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>Your snatch must smell like on leather shoe that was left out in the rain. Good luck attracting a donkey to fill your hole.
Ms.Culo:

What do you do go around and smelling snatches?
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#1655 Dec 3, 2013
Mc Gee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms.Culo:
What do you do go around and smelling snatches?
You couldn't pay a homeless brother to smell your snatch.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#1656 Dec 3, 2013
Bob Faulkner wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting point. So how many black tail pipes has your ol lady backed up into?
I don't care for your insinuation. My wife is faithful to me and pure as the driven snow. I was simply pointing out how racial stereotypes persist, even in sexual matters. The man in the story I referenced wanted to see his wife taken by a large black man, who was assumed to be well hung. The wife backed out, either because of the morality or out of fright for the size of the wood he would be packing. That is all - I didn't insult you or your wife in the process so why do you insult mine?
Bob Faulkner

El Paso, TX

#1657 Dec 3, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care for your insinuation. My wife is faithful to me and pure as the driven snow. I was simply pointing out how racial stereotypes persist, even in sexual matters. The man in the story I referenced wanted to see his wife taken by a large black man, who was assumed to be well hung. The wife backed out, either because of the morality or out of fright for the size of the wood he would be packing. That is all - I didn't insult you or your wife in the process so why do you insult mine?
Clearly by your childish reponse your ol ladies wrinkled up butt and vagina have seen the working end of a black mans mamba sometime in her past. Good for her.
Mc Gee

El Paso, TX

#1658 Dec 3, 2013
AA McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't pay a homeless brother to smell your snatch.
No Ms.Culo:

I do not have a snatch, but even if did, I would let a homeless loser like you around it!!!!

And stop crying
UNCLE ANAL USMC

El Paso, TX

#1659 Dec 3, 2013
Mc Gee wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ms.Culo:
I do not have a snatch, but even if did, I would let a homeless loser like you around it!!!!
And stop crying
If you look anything like ramon renteria then it's no wonder why you can't get any snatch.

Location hidden

#1660 Dec 4, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>Your snatch must smell like on leather shoe that was left out in the rain. Good luck attracting a donkey to fill your hole.
omg sorry I don't have sex with animals is that you daily hobbie? I guess so cant get a real women but u have to rape animals lol
Rolling Papers

United States

#1661 Dec 4, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text> omg sorry I don't have sex with animals is that you daily hobbie? I guess so cant get a real women but u have to rape animals lol
no doubt your smelly snatch was raped by your bio dad, you poor bitch, omg lol omg lol
Mc Gee

El Paso, TX

#1662 Dec 4, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt your smelly snatch was raped by your bio dad, you poor bitch, omg lol omg lol
Ms.Culo:

Are you the official snatch taster?
Mexican Racist

Long Beach, CA

#1667 Dec 6, 2013
Mexicans are racist! Not much has changed. We still "f" the world up. We are not alone.

Location hidden

#1669 Dec 13, 2013
Mc Gee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms.Culo:
Are you the official snatch taster?
what is it with you always talking about me?? cant get rid of your sick obession that you have for me ??? ughh
blueeyedkat

El Paso, TX

#1670 Dec 13, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text> what is it with you always talking about me?? cant get rid of your sick obession that you have for me ??? ughh
No one is interested in your tranny designer snatch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Farterans Day 36 min Good Fartsmanship 8
Not in our House Go Cowboys 38 min Good Fartsmanship 22
Fart Catchers Methods Used 12 hr Field of Farts 8
The White Fart House Sat Fart Whispers 68
How Do Politics Affect Criminal Investigations? Sat Milkbone Fart 5
The Big Fart Debate 2 Sat Milkbone Fart 6
News Animal control officer accidentally shot by police Sat Milkbone Fart 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance