Racism remains alive in El Paso

For shame, El Paso. Don't tell me that racism does not exist in this community. Last week, a Juarez police official was critically injured in an attempted assassination in our sister city. Full Story
Apartheid AIPAC

United States

#1613 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Brieden wrote:
We are all brothers and sisters in the eye of The Lord. To Him it doesnot matter what ethnicity, sex, color or origin we are. So why do those of us in the twin cities seem to think differently??
..........JUDIASM is an ancient religion ,,,,,,,,,,zionism is a new , racist cult of oil speculators , war mongers and PAM GELLER Hate speakers..........see ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS, Goldstone Report , Lavon Affair and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS and BY WAY OF DECEPTION........and ZIONIST GOLIATH by Max Blumenthal , Isiah Trunk and Jack Teitel.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#1614 Oct 30, 2013
Apartheid AIPAC wrote:
<quoted text>..........JUDIASM is an ancient religion ,,,,,,,,,,zionism is a new , racist cult of oil speculators , war mongers and PAM GELLER Hate speakers..........see ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS, Goldstone Report , Lavon Affair and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS and BY WAY OF DECEPTION........and ZIONIST GOLIATH by Max Blumenthal , Isiah Trunk and Jack Teitel.
My naked butt cheeks were on display at a store. I had on a pair of shorts but the drawstring broke and my pants fell down. I hadn't put on underwear because I was going to take a nap when I got home. I really had egg on my face after that.
Mesa Program

Long Beach, CA

#1615 Nov 1, 2013
Mexicans are haters.
Mesa Program

Long Beach, CA

#1616 Nov 1, 2013
The KKK = Democratic party.
The Truth

Grand Prairie, TX

#1617 Nov 2, 2013
Growing up black in El Paso was nothing short of hell. Robbed of equal opportunities, hardly ever around people of similar race. Ostracized for being different, constantly bullied by teachers and students. I sat back and while my civil rights were violated by people who weren't even American citizens...this is to say that mexicans who crossed the bridge to come to school were given more than us blacks were. Constantly called mayate, treated like dogs...and in case anyone is wondering this was in the 80's and 90's...not the god damn 50 or 60's. That city has some serious catching up to do. I can't even step foot in that city because it brings bag such horrible memories....it literally gets me feeling homicidal. Fuck El Paso, there are so many other progressive cities to live in why live there?
Louis

El Paso, TX

#1618 Nov 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Growing up black in El Paso was nothing short of hell. Robbed of equal opportunities, hardly ever around people of similar race. Ostracized for being different, constantly bullied by teachers and students. I sat back and while my civil rights were violated by people who weren't even American citizens...this is to say that mexicans who crossed the bridge to come to school were given more than us blacks were. Constantly called mayate, treated like dogs...and in case anyone is wondering this was in the 80's and 90's...not the god damn 50 or 60's. That city has some serious catching up to do. I can't even step foot in that city because it brings bag such horrible memories....it literally gets me feeling homicidal. Fuck El Paso, there are so many other progressive cities to live in why live there?
I hear you. As a fellow African I went through the same thing. But I looked to role models from our community to help me cope. I began to mimic Wilt Chamberlain in every way, dominating on the basketball court and then sleeping with white women afterward. I tapped so many white butts that my dong turned blue. That really made them jealous of me and I had the last laugh, in addition to busting a lot of nuts.
The Truth

Grand Prairie, TX

#1621 Nov 4, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Your people do it too.
Great response ...not. The number of blacks in El Paso when I lived there was around 2% or less...so my people did what? We suffered through social injustice at the hands of whites and Mexicans and you want to say we did it too. Sure...blacks were oppressing everyone in El Paso. Lol you've got Jones I see
DC Dave

United States

#1622 Nov 4, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaawwwwwn!
Since you're yawning please clean out your filthy snatch. There is a foul odor about your and the stench from your posts.
welovetheUSA

El Paso, TX

#1625 Nov 4, 2013
Democrats have done everything they could to make racism apart of their fight to control first the blacks and now the Mexicans...when its the democrats who will be their undoing in the end. Either your for America and become apart of our freedoms and enjoy living in a country where you can achieve anything no matter what color you are, without tearing down what we as a people stand for and what has made us great, despite our growing pains in the youngest nation on earth. Melting pot has always meant we blend together as one, as a Americans. We have laws, we must all obey and understand its for the safety and integrity and sovereignty of our nation.
Our nation is being torn apart by a president who wants destruction and control over every freedom we have always enjoyed over every other country on earth, you must stop the hate for your fellow American and take a good look at who encourages this, their are no logical reason to hate one another for any reason, period. We are all blessed, we must stand against people who speak with a racist tone, we are not a racist nation.
DC Dave

United States

#1626 Nov 4, 2013
Unregistered Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Go lick your azzz somewhere out of sight.
You're just another flamer that now wants my balls. Stop crying you bitch.
DC Dave

United States

#1629 Nov 4, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're calling someone a flamer?
BTW, I don't have a snatch, I have hot-link.
Dang boy, you have a hot link up your azz, that's nasty.
DC Dave

United States

#1630 Nov 4, 2013
Unregistered Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you feel your balls are so precious go lick your balls too. Just do it out of sight!
Hey sweet cheeks, when was the last time that you had a pair of balls in your mouth?
lower valley dave

El Paso, TX

#1632 Nov 5, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with you here. There are other countries that are younger than the United States.
Please do not mention the countries otherwise the Puppetmaster and POS will want to visit those countried to molest the native children.
Unregistered Troll

Oakland, CA

#1633 Nov 5, 2013
lower valley dave wrote:
<quoted text>Please do not mention the countries otherwise the Puppetmaster and POS will want to visit those countried to molest the native children.
And who would POS be?
Mexico Terminator

Long Beach, CA

#1634 Nov 7, 2013
United States of Mexicans and Muslims!
Fight each other to see who wins! Enjoy!
Unregistered Troll

Oakland, CA

#1637 Nov 7, 2013
Mexico Terminator wrote:
United States of Mexicans and Muslims!
Fight each other to see who wins! Enjoy!
Do you have a problem with that?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1638 Nov 7, 2013
tex mex men are hot <3 too bad i cant afford to live in texas yet :(
Unregistered Troll

Oakland, CA

#1639 Nov 7, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
tex mex men are hot <3 too bad i cant afford to live in texas yet :(
I'm HOT!!!1
Q-Branch

Long Beach, CA

#1640 Nov 15, 2013
The race card is fun to play with because everyone gets angry over the topic. Why can't people just chill out?
The Truth

Grand Prairie, TX

#1641 Dec 2, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
There are around 2% blacks in El Paso? Well, that's why they behaved! They were an extreme minority!
Now, go to a locale where the percentages are reversed and you'll see that your people are guilty of the same!
We are talking about El Paso, and I live in another city and it's not the same. That city is unique in that regard...what other city in the US has such a high percentage of Mexicans? They don't like black people, and ask yourself what did black people ever do to Mexicans other than pave they way for you to have equal rights? What? You kiss the white man's ass, and dis on the brothers...you all have it twisted. You kiss enough ass, and eventually you are going to eat shit...and then everything out of your mouth is shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 19 min Ray 571
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Big bad john 18,553
Police arrest man who allegedly exposed himself... 7 hr L Morales 5
Maria Garcia 7 hr huey goins 1
Rabedeaux Dead 7 hr huey goins 1
Mountain View Restaurants 10 hr L Morales 5
El Paso's thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys in 201... 10 hr POS 13
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at September 22 at 5:24AM CDT

•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters