Analyst

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2014
Observer wrote:
"Reyes said that with this program, CBP would work alongside Mexican customs officials and take part in a simultaneous inspection that would speed up the process of crossing the border."
Did Silvestre Reyes grow up in a bubble in Canutillo? Mexico will never agree to conduct dual inspections at the border with CBP. Mordida is as institutionalized in Mexico as rice is in Japan. Not even if the CBP agreed to go along with the mordida system (and there have been a few instances of that), would the Mexicans go along with it, because they would not won't to share the revenue from taking bribes..
Reyes has been around Americans too much since he left Canutillo for the Marines and then the BP. He forgot what the border really is like. Since he has no clue, we can lump him into the same category as Nancy Pelosi and Hillary. Now we know why Reyes was totally ineffective as a Congressman and never got any law passed. Democrat living in La La Land is contagious, it seems.
The truth of the matter is that for all the challenges we face, all the problems that we have, if you had to be if you had to choose any moment to be born in human history, not knowing what your position was going to be, who you were going to be, youd choose this time. The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then its ever been. It is more educated than its ever been.
L Morales

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2014
Observer wrote:
"Reyes said that with this program, CBP would work alongside Mexican customs officials and take part in a simultaneous inspection that would speed up the process of crossing the border."
Did Silvestre Reyes grow up in a bubble in Canutillo? Mexico will never agree to conduct dual inspections at the border with CBP. Mordida is as institutionalized in Mexico as rice is in Japan. Not even if the CBP agreed to go along with the mordida system (and there have been a few instances of that), would the Mexicans go along with it, because they would not won't to share the revenue from taking bribes..
Reyes has been around Americans too much since he left Canutillo for the Marines and then the BP. He forgot what the border really is like. Since he has no clue, we can lump him into the same category as Nancy Pelosi and Hillary. Now we know why Reyes was totally ineffective as a Congressman and never got any law passed. Democrat living in La La Land is contagious, it seems.
Same thing goes for Congressman Francis O'Rourke. All the laws O'Rourke has introduced have only a 2%-4% chance of being enacted even with help from co-sponsors like rhino Senator John Cornyn. El Paso needs to burst the Democrat bio-dome and make a change
of pace for once and break the monotony. Unfortunatrely El Paso is known for being a fast thinking city so it may take another 50 years and 760 democrat public corruption cases before we elect an honest Republican.Y Que?
L Morales

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2014
Thank you Mr Reyes, excellent idea . I will send it up the chain .
Petro PCS

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2014
L Morales wrote:
Thank you Mr Reyes, excellent idea . I will send it up the chain .
Reyes was enroute to becoming a career politician had Beto O'Rourke not handily defeated him we would still have a useless Congressman Reyes who did nothing but sit on his azz and collect a six figure check. The man is a senile libtard who is more radical left than O'Ruorke is. As much as I disagree with O'Rourke I still have more respect for Beto than for Silvestre.
DC Dave

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Everyone in the house of representatives knew Silvestre Reyes was a worthless Democrat who got rich off the people and never passed a bill. His tenrue in the U.S House was a huge pay out for him and a huge loss to the city of El Paso. Glad he's gone.
SJM

El Monte, CA

#7 Jun 15, 2014
Silvestre Reyes reminds me of Silvester the cat. Kept trying and trying to get a legitame credible bill passed into law but never got to his tweety bird. He entered the house as a loser and exited as a loser too. He will only be remembered as just another money hungry corrupt El Paso Democrat.
L Morales

El Monte, CA

#8 Jun 15, 2014
A Hilary Sevy ticket would secure the white house for 8 more years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso voters might decide city firefighters' ... 11 min Bookkeeping 101 1
KFOX14 follows the trail of a human trafficker 12 min L Morales 2
To all OBAMA LOVERS 7 hr huey goins 10
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 11 hr Joe Balls 135
Debate: Marijuana - El Paso, TX (Aug '10) 11 hr Beth 443
homosexual couples food stamps bill 12 hr joe sanchez 15
Nudist club in El Paso? None Sexual. (Mar '13) 13 hr huey going 184
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web