Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#23 Aug 2, 2014
ShiprockBilagaana wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what is written: "...a community without rights for our kids at this moment, our DREAMers..." Obviously, then Jose is an illegal immigrant who either came here as parent of an "anchor baby" or is one of the "DREAMers" himself.
So tell me, Jose, exactly what RIGHTS can I expect Mexico, El Salvador, etc to grant me if I illegally go into their country, take up room in their schools, and overtax their already overwhelmed social service networks?
Can't answer? Thought not.
What an ignorant tool you are! Shove your condescension and your bigotry straight up your ass, numbnuts.

Are you thinking of moving to El Salvador? I thought not, which proves your straw men arguments are illogical and moved only by your blind hatred.

I pity ignorant fools like you who actually think they have something useful to say.
Deming Brain Deficiency

El Paso, TX

#24 Aug 2, 2014
Jose is government worker wrote:
Jose gets a welfare check and thinks he's a government worker.
My wife left me, my kids left me, my dog left me.
I still have my hatred and bigotry to keep me warm at night.
They don't work as well as a warm body.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#25 Aug 2, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Uummm, does it matter much to anybody besides myself that "Cardinal Biggles" is a fictional Monty Python Character?
Probably not, as everyone else but us is driven by pure ideological venom and are so blinded to their hatred that they can't even see what is written. So eager to make their partisan points are they, that they are easy prey for satire by anyone with a quick wit.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#26 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant tool you are! Shove your condescension and your bigotry straight up your ass, numbnuts.
Are you thinking of moving to El Salvador? I thought not, which proves your straw men arguments are illogical and moved only by your blind hatred.
I pity ignorant fools like you who actually think they have something useful to say.
In actuallity we are thinking about moving your beaner azz to El Salvador. With a fat faced Guat under each arm!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#27 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, someone is sure touchy on the subject. Did your sister marry a Mexican by chance and you're envious?
Oh sure we have seen Mezcan women!!! Shade in summer and warm in winter!!!!
SSI

El Paso, TX

#28 Aug 2, 2014
Jose is government worker wrote:
Jose gets a welfare check and thinks he's a government worker.
Social Security is welfare you fatass POS.
SSI

El Paso, TX

#29 Aug 2, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>In actuallity we are thinking about moving your beaner azz to El Salvador. With a fat faced Guat under each arm!!!
I'd like chime in on the beatdown, so here it goes. Who is "we" you pansyass jotosexual? You and your mommy?
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#32 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
We are a country of many flags
You got that right. I can't believe how many gays there are walking around lately. I knew there were quite a few in Deming but I didn't know there were so many in Texas. Many of them are so fruity that they walk around in these bunless chaps, showing their butt cheeks and gyrating lewdly in public.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#35 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers talking points, Keep your government hands off my social security. Say something using your own mind.
Says the brainwashed la raza NAZI.

“Taste great in milk!”

#36 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
We are a country of many flags and languages. When the coonasses start talking english then we will.until then shove it up your culo, racist
R A C I S T !
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#37 Aug 2, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>R A C I S T !
By jove, you're right. I just am grateful that I'm not Catholic but a Protestant. As one, I can go down to the corner store and with my head held high, order the pharmacist to sell me a condom. In fact, I can even get a French Tickler if I like so that I can put it on my John Thomas and prevent issue when making love to my wife. All this because Martin Luther successfully challenged the papacy.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#38 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ripofflicans talking points memo.say something using your own brain please
No talking point about it. When Mezcan women hit the ripe age of twenty one they start "PORKING OUT BIGTIME". One only needs a short tour through walmart on welfare day to see my point. Big fat mammasitta and little husband pedro. You wonder how he can climb up upon Mt Mammasitta without falling off and breaking his beaner neck!!!

“Taste great in milk!”

#39 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
By jove, you're right. I just am grateful that I'm not Catholic but a Protestant. As one, I can go down to the corner store and with my head held high, order the pharmacist to sell me a condom. In fact, I can even get a French Tickler if I like so that I can put it on my John Thomas and prevent issue when making love to my wife. All this because Martin Luther successfully challenged the papacy.
The Monty Python quips are getting tiresome.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#41 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but your not much of a ladies man are you. Every hear of doggy style? Or more cushion for the pushing?
Guess you don't tire of rolling them in Masa flour to find the right wrinkle?
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#42 Aug 2, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>The Monty Python quips are getting tiresome.
So is your banal and mundane attitude about all things forum related. Why don' you go hunt your bunnies in a petting zoo?
Point clearly made

El Paso, TX

#43 Aug 2, 2014
These deviates are a clear and present danger to America,
All they do is resort to their basic understanding,
And it clearly isn't socially benefitting!
Deming Brain Deficiency

El Paso, TX

#44 Aug 2, 2014
Once I have spoken, the issue is settled.
I have always been all-knowing.
Except when it comes to scoring with women.

“Taste great in milk!”

#45 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your banal and mundane attitude about all things forum related. Why don' you go hunt your bunnies in a petting zoo?
If quoting Monty Python bits is all you have to defend your stance, then you know that you've lost the war.
So take you and your aztlan pipe-dream and go home to mexico.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#46 Aug 2, 2014
Good...and every legal American that cares about this Country needs to organize and quit pandering to this invasion. It's been the end of America as we knew it. All wages have been depressed, the culture is forever tainted. Crime is up, millions of Americans have lost their job's to illegals. All small towns and large cities are broke, and teacher's are barely able to teach our kids anymore... All Americans need to join this organization and protest the hell out of this invasion. We're just sick of it.Americans want them out of our Country.....Business's must be fined for hiring and no apartment owner anywhere should rent to them...it has to end.

“Taste great in milk!”

#47 Aug 2, 2014
ronnie wrote:
Good...and every legal American that cares about this Country needs to organize and quit pandering to this invasion. It's been the end of America as we knew it. All wages have been depressed, the culture is forever tainted. Crime is up, millions of Americans have lost their job's to illegals. All small towns and large cities are broke, and teacher's are barely able to teach our kids anymore... All Americans need to join this organization and protest the hell out of this invasion. We're just sick of it.Americans want them out of our Country.....Business's must be fined for hiring and no apartment owner anywhere should rent to them...it has to end.
I say we eat them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Karbach Brewing Co. rolls out in El Paso Tuesday 4 min huey goins 1
News HS to Rescind Lou Holtz Speaking InviteOver his... 11 min huey goins 16
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) 1 hr DC Dave 21
News Two El Paso men plead guilty in New Mexico Spic... 22 hr DC Dave 4
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Chicano no qu... 23 hr DC Dave 13
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) Sat village idiot 283
News Second case of Zika confirmed in El Paso area Sat village idiot 3

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages