Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#276 Aug 15, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bending over for americaca you monkey
Only thing you would fight for is who gets first go at your little seeester you or your brothers!!!
Imperial Chicano

Mountain View, CA

#277 Aug 15, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing you would fight for is who gets first go at your little seeester you or your brothers!!!
Aww now you're crying too? Hey jccd stop getting drilled in the culo too much you pansyass jotosexual.
Imperial Chicano

Mountain View, CA

#278 Aug 15, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess he got tired of your mouth GREAZER!!!
I bet the old geezers NEVER get tired of your c0ckbl0wing mouth you little bitch.
Collecting trash

La Luz, NM

#281 Aug 15, 2014
I just love arresting trespassers.

These cowards would rather run than fight,
Abandoning their country...
native American

Mountain View, CA

#282 Aug 15, 2014
Collecting trash wrote:
I just love arresting trespassers.
These cowards would rather run than fight,
Abandoning their country...
200 some odd years ago some cowards from England left their country instead of standing their ground and fighting.
Fanning the flames

La Luz, NM

#284 Aug 15, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bending over for americaca you monkey
You are SO HELPFUL!

Every American would just love you as a neighbor!

And for those who are not infiltrated,
It sure helps to know what's coming...?..
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#285 Aug 15, 2014
native American wrote:
<quoted text>200 some odd years ago some cowards from England left their country instead of standing their ground and fighting.
Yeah and they kicked your uncivilized azzes and made something out of this land mass. You would still be chewing buffalo leather to make moccasins and killing each other as you did for thousands of years. History simply left you behind. How long do you think the world would have left you be? Conquest can be a terrible thing but it is a fact of life.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#286 Aug 15, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The sign is also meant to be read for those inside the fence: Don't trespass into other countries (no overthrowing, no military invasions, no airstrikes, no naval blockades, no jamming of communication, no tampering the weather with long radio waves, no spying, no assassinations, no aiding rebels/separatists, and no building two or three embassies in a country)!
Boy you do a lot crap in the world! It is time you taste your own medicine!
Keep your azzes in line and you will not suffer any of the above.
Tribal

Moreno Valley, CA

#287 Aug 15, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and they kicked your uncivilized azzes and made something out of this land mass. You would still be chewing buffalo leather to make moccasins and killing each other as you did for thousands of years. History simply left you behind. How long do you think the world would have left you be? Conquest can be a terrible thing but it is a fact of life.
I'm not for illegal immigrations but you are so ignorant. Read a history book educate yourself in the Country you live in.
native American

United States

#288 Aug 15, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you change your moniker I've beat you down so keep licking my balls.
Tribal

Moreno Valley, CA

#289 Aug 15, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourself why do most Hispanic Americans want amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens with 6.3 million of them coming from Mexico?
******To increase their power base.******
The Hispanics Americans say that they will be the majority in 50 years.
They could be right.
There are 300,000 "Anchor babies (American Citizens) born to illegal aliens in this country each year who will be able to sponsor their endless relatives when they turn 21 (Chain Migration)
Now the do nothing Politicians from both parties think that if they grant amnesty to 11 million illegal aliens,they'll vote for them.
Why would we want to give that much power to people coming across our Southern border?
So we can become like Mexico and most countries in South America?
It's time to make that decision and the only response that Washington understands is the voice of the American voters in November 2014!
And pretty soon America will no longer be considered the melting pot.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#292 Aug 15, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
You will get another 911 and you will have to swallow your victims whole!!! Any shooting across the border whether US/Mexico or Guantanamo and they will shoot back.
I don't think you would like that. We are in no mood for another 911 and the damn damn will come down very very hard. STFU MORON!!! The citizentry of this country is armed to the teeth. Even the govt. has taken note. Be very careful of what you wish for BEAN DIP.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#293 Aug 15, 2014
betrayed wrote:
According to FOXNEWS that it costs half a billion dollars to educate 50,000 illegal children. So how much it cost to educate 89 million legal children in the US? According to FOXNEWS it should cost 900 millions or close to one trillion dollars!
Do you see how FOXNEWS exaggerates to justify hate!!!!
WE OWE YOU AND YOURS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! BUTTWIPE!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#295 Aug 15, 2014
native American wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you change your moniker I've beat you down so keep licking my balls.
If you had any balls you would take them out and feed them to your dog.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#299 Aug 15, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like or not, there is another coming and you will put up with it!
Care to sign that in blood Donkey Wad?
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#300 Aug 15, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a prediction!!!!
I am sure that there are folks that will find your prediction very interesting.
native American

United States

#301 Aug 15, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any balls you would take them out and feed them to your dog.
I do and that's your daughter when she slurps them up in her mouth
native American

United States

#302 Aug 15, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to sign that in blood Donkey Wad?
Let me guess, donkey wads also run down the legs of you and your fugly moms legs.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#307 Aug 15, 2014
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
This little Cricket served 2 tours in Vietnam and Thailand 1966 & 1969
23rd TASS
http://aircommandoman.tripod.com/id18.html
cricket was our call sign
THANK YOU for GREAT INFORMATION and Your Service in the Military.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#308 Aug 15, 2014
STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot.
Because of this, the donkeys ARE FINISHED! LOL!
Women will not vote republican if they have the brains to pour piss out of a boot. Minorities working people non religious bigots anyone with an IQ over 50 as well. Republicans can not elect a dog catcher here in paradise-El Paso.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Truth is might 23,431
News Border Patrol arrests gang member, others 1 hr wild child 16
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) 7 hr huey goins 244
FBI Begins Austin HS Clean-up 10 hr News Blast 1
News Texas veterans groups team up to bring info to ... 15 hr DC Dave 31
El Paso's first ASIAN tv news reporter! (Apr '14) 16 hr DC Dave 35
News Border Patrol agents want better gear and drone... 16 hr Wellington 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages