Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 437 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
If the shoe fits

La Luz, NM

#1 Aug 2, 2014
PO PO to Miguel Juarez!

IF you think tolerating criminal behavior is expected because an opposing view is to be expressed, YOU missed just a few points of the constitution...

IT IS OUTRAGEOUS you expect goose stepping to your drummer.

AMERICA denies your view!
Daniel into the lions den

La Luz, NM

#3 Aug 2, 2014
As the AMERICAN values convey approaches the sanctuary city of el paso,

We can only emphasize how pitiful the position of the illegals as they refuse to respect American law.

Then they seek the protection of the law they scoff

In response to the Border Convoy, Miguel Juarez, an El Paso community activist and a doctorate student at the University of Texas at El Paso, created a Facebook page to rally support against the convoy.

Through the Facebook page "Stand Against the Murrieta Border Convoy," Juarez has invited immigration activists to rally Sunday.

How pitiful this educated local resents opposing view...
How pitiful the lack of respect for America ,his host....

There are heroes in Mexico who stand and stool against evil,
But some cowards fled ....

WHY does this PHD candidate EXPECT

AMERICA owes him more than MEXICO delivers?

If you claim to be a Mexican in America,
You have not fulfilled your responsibility of assimilation...
The LEGAL way

La Luz, NM

#4 Aug 2, 2014
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
America or the highway

La Luz, NM

#5 Aug 2, 2014
There is only one loyalty to be served.

Choose

SERVE YOUR COUNTRY WELL

If it Mexico, leave and fight your battles there

IF AMERICA, welcome.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#6 Aug 2, 2014
The Republicans know the President is going to act soon — they want to maintain this crisis to condemn our community, a community without rights for our kids at this moment, our DREAMers, and for millions of others that the president has said he wants to help. That’s what they want. They want to punish our community, and that punishment will be met with an electoral punishment. Be assured that we are not going to forget the mistreatment our community has received. Democrats will prevail from now on.
Self incrimination

La Luz, NM

#7 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
The Republicans know the President is going to act soon — they want to maintain this crisis to condemn our community, a community without rights for our kids at this moment, our DREAMers, and for millions of others that the president has said he wants to help. That’s what they want. They want to punish our community, and that punishment will be met with an electoral punishment. Be assured that we are not going to forget the mistreatment our community has received. Democrats will prevail from now on.
The shoe fits
STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY

Danbury, CT

#8 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
You idiot.
Because of this, the donkeys ARE FINISHED! LOL!
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#9 Aug 2, 2014
STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot.
Because of this, the donkeys ARE FINISHED! LOL!
My, my, someone is sure touchy on the subject. Did your sister marry a Mexican by chance and you're envious?
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 2, 2014
Self incrimination wrote:
<quoted text>
The shoe fits
I believe the last time you had an original thought was around the time of the first Jackson Five album.
Parasite indicator

La Luz, NM

#11 Aug 2, 2014
Ask not what your country can do for you,

Ask,

What can you do for your country
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 2, 2014
The LEGAL way wrote:
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
&#8213; Theodore Roosevelt
"Americans are the most cold hearted, self serving people in history. They are greedy and lascivious and refuse to share their gifts with others. I can only believe that they will soon be punished on high for this lack of morals and love." ---Cardinal Biggles, Archbishop of Cantebury

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#13 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
They only want the USA to treat immigrants the same way Mexico treats me a LEGAL immigrant
Deming Brain Deficiency

El Paso, TX

#14 Aug 2, 2014
I always practice safe sex.
My method is called "pull out" or coitus interruptus.
I shoot all over their buns or their butt cheeks.

I recently discovered a new twist.
If my partner is not female, the sex is always safe.
So I can just unload deep into the bowels with no worries.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#15 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>"Americans are the most cold hearted, self serving people in history. They are greedy and lascivious and refuse to share their gifts with others. I can only believe that they will soon be punished on high for this lack of morals and love." ---Cardinal Biggles, Archbishop of Cantebury
As Mexico will shoot at any criminal invaders that try and stay here on their journey north to the land of freebies..........LOL
Appreciative American

La Luz, NM

#16 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, someone is sure touchy on the subject. Did your sister marry a Mexican by chance and you're envious?
I sure love it when you poke a snake with your Mexican attitude,Sure helps the cause...

YOU are great!
ShiprockBilagaan a

Fort Defiance, AZ

#17 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
Look at what is written: "...a community without rights for our kids at this moment, our DREAMers..." Obviously, then Jose is an illegal immigrant who either came here as parent of an "anchor baby" or is one of the "DREAMers" himself.

So tell me, Jose, exactly what RIGHTS can I expect Mexico, El Salvador, etc to grant me if I illegally go into their country, take up room in their schools, and overtax their already overwhelmed social service networks?

Can't answer? Thought not.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#18 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
"Americans are the most cold hearted, self serving people in history. They are greedy and lascivious and refuse to share their gifts with others. I can only believe that they will soon be punished on high for this lack of morals and love." ---Cardinal Biggles, Archbishop of Cantebury
Uummm, does it matter much to anybody besides myself that "Cardinal Biggles" is a fictional Monty Python Character?
ShiprockBilagaan a

Fort Defiance, AZ

#19 Aug 2, 2014
Re-posted from another discussion, but also appropriate here, I think:

12 years of an illegal alien working the drive-thru means at least 12 young, black South Carolinans were denied the chance to work a Summer job and get their first paycheck, on-the-job training and work experience they could have parlayed into higher paying positions. The story also notes that "Brenda" is now working at a packaging plant making $1.25 an hour more than she did at the fast food drive-thru. Tell me again about how illegal immigrants only take jobs "Americans do not want". For most in my generation, working a minimum wage job was both a right of passage into the workforce as well as our first step into finding a career we liked.

What the Obama Administration is doing is far more than just letting illegals into the country, they are also cementing all minorities, but especially the blacks, into a continuing cycle of generational poverty and dependence upon government that will both cripple them for years to come and increase the Democrat hold upon them.

Any vote for a Democrat in 2014 and 2016 is a racist vote against your own black, hispanic, asian, native american and caucasian fellow citizens.

Any legal immigrant who votes for a Democrat is condemning his/her children to a life of diminishing income, as the NEW Dreamers arrive and undercut the wages employers are willing to pay.
Jose drinks kool aid

La Luz, NM

#20 Aug 2, 2014
ShiprockBilagaana wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what is written: "...a community without rights for our kids at this moment, our DREAMers..." Obviously, then Jose is an illegal immigrant who either came here as parent of an "anchor baby" or is one of the "DREAMers" himself.
So tell me, Jose, exactly what RIGHTS can I expect Mexico, El Salvador, etc to grant me if I illegally go into their country, take up room in their schools, and overtax their already overwhelmed social service networks?
Can't answer? Thought not.
Lol lol

Perfect, glad to know Americans everywhere have had enough obamma crap.

Jose has no answer, he's just spouting what he's been fed...

These illegals are just so gullible, been lied to,all this time and they still keep voting the same way cause some Hispanic speaking politicians tells them the same ol same ol....

Well, when has some Hispanic political hack delivered!
Jose is government worker

La Luz, NM

#21 Aug 2, 2014
Jose gets a welfare check and thinks he's a government worker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What could Petro's fathers name be? 25 min Susie 0
theresa braham 1 hr huey goins 4
News Injured restaurant worker denied lifetime comp ... 1 hr huey goins 12
Cracked out hooker on Zaragoza in LV 4 hr plaza Tower sch G... 9
black scene (Jun '13) 4 hr Hassan al Madji 31
News Editorial: Hollywood honors El Paso's Debbie Re... 4 hr plaza Tower sch G... 1
News Hispanic cultural center 4 hr Hassan al Madji 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages